BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

What You Don't Know About 'the Kinwap Vision', Jackobian & Prezzy

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by Prezzy, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

To tell you the truth, I was supposed to write this topic for more than several days ago, but something just kept me from doing so. Thank God am writing it now. Thanks to the Muslims for celebrating their Ramadan and thanks to Buhari for declaring public holiday today! I don't know how else I could have been doing this now. Though I remain angry with him for every other things he has been doing. Back to the matter, every forum needs members and why you may be thinking that's why am writing this, you are half wrong!
    Feeling sad that you are wrong? Wow, that's exactly how I will feel if you don't share this or leave your comment after reading.

Before we can get to the reasons why you should Join and Invite people to Join Jackobian, let's see the reason why jackobian was created!

Jackobian is a replacement of kinwap.com
    , a smarter Kinwap you can say. Kinwap was quite unstable as it was built on wapka.com a free website software. After managing the site for a long time, it became almost unmanagable given the presence of 40,000+ members, most of whom wants to say their mind and their mind can be anything including, Spamming. Yeah, spamming nearly crashed kinwap.com and after trying different crude techniques including shutting off the registration portal, it was still almost unbearable. It was time to move.

First attempt to move kinwap.com to another forum was a catastrophe.
    galaxykins.com was created in a rush, and we started redirecting kinwap users to the site. But, galaxykins being built with a very fragile software can't handle kinwap.com's traffic either, in less than three months of active service, over 2000 people registered with thousands of daily visitors and we were left with a broken forum to look at.
    It was a second failed attempt to keep the Kinwap Vision alive.

Falling back to kinwap.com was a nightmare, more like
    going back to the villa after some years in the city. It entails Spam messages everywhere, server down time and sleepless nights banning and moderating and that were a BIG NO. We had to move again! Fast forward to a few weeks later, kinswebhost.com which was initially put up as a web hosting service to handle to handle basically galaxykins.com now faced a U-turn, it will now be hosting jackobian.com with. With almost 0 cash remaining as we never really made any money from any sites, Jackobian was re-built to replace her predecessors and also continue the kinwap vision! Now running for less than 2 months with over 1000 members and rising speedily through the day, we made sure we are well equipped to fight what's coming. Of course you can never be too prepared for attacks on forums. Back to fighting spams and battling with a young forum that has a massive attention coming it's way, that's yet another set of sleepless nights plus, your boy is just a student like you, there's no time anymore for games. It's stop spam or face a 3rd fall.

Right now, this is where we are hoping to finally be able to make a stand and build the community of Nigerian students where Knowledge i shared and connections are made with HIGH PRIORITY GIVEN TO THE "HOW" OF THE PROCESS AND THE EXPERIENCE OF EACH INDIVIDUAL USING THE FORUM. One of the reasons, the same website that burns gigs of bandwidth, time and energy on a daily basis is running on 0 ads at the moment.

Welcome to the KINWAP VISION

Yes, it is not dead, nor will it die because it's got backing from both God, friends, fans and those who are yet to come across Kinwap and Kinwap products!
    Yes, Kinwap is not like any normal website or vision. We are unique and it's visible in all aspects.
    I can still remember abstaining from discussions involving how much Kinwap.com yields monthly. The reason is not that I have anything to hide but because the site which once ranked about 79,000 in Alexa world rank and will still do it again does not yield anything in most cases. Just enough money to keep the site running! At the time of writing, kinwap is running on a simple Html ad code from win thrill network and other kinwap sites are even doing worse with 0 ads.

Entrepreneurs will describe it as mad and sometimes; I don't even understand it myself, but someone said, you got to where you are because of who you are, why bother changing it? That's a post on addicted2success.com by Tim Denning from Timdenning.net

The point is, Kinwap is not money-centric so also the founders instead Kinwap is working towards realizing a better environment, style of living for the poor people all over Nigeria and the whole world like the ones in the village where I grew up. It tears my eyes to watch them bleed in suffering while the people that are capable of helping never does because this is NIGERIA. SO, we want to improve the life of the nearest person, no matter how little.

If you ask me whether this will succeed, I will simply say, No one Knows, but we can only wait to find out, forgiving past mistakes and living each second knowing that yes, we at least DID SOMETHING!

So, you are pretty much aware of what's going on here, now, I will go ahead and tell you why you need to invite your friends to join Jackobian.com forums even though you already know most of the story!

5 Reasons why you should Invite your friends to jackobian

1. This is Kinwap:
    that's the number one reason and guess what, you already read about it all above!
    Jackobian is neat and conducive: Who doesn't like an elegant house? Sure everyone does. The design may not be the best, but you won't find the disturbing spam, messages and the likes of it which are common in other places. The reason for this is simple, and it's because

2. Jackobian aims to give information while maintaining the community where everyone can share: We are neither Wikipedia nor Facebook. We strive to make everyone's voice count and reach to the proper audience as fast as it can provide it has an educative/informative message to pass across.
    Solutions are easier to find when brilliant minds work together in a suitable environment. Example: Tweakware Etisalat Cheat Very Slow; How To I Make It Fast + Message To Jkins
    Few forums in the world do it all the way we do! Listen, take suggestions, take them seriously and work on them.

3. We are not faceless: Some software in the world are built by anonymous developers in that they disappear after there software goes live. We are here present, our email and phone numbers are available to make communication easier, and we do our best to maintain the communication!

4. We are dynamic: We truly are. The only hinderance to this is funding which we don't have, but as much as possible, we modify to satisfy the needs of users

5. We are you: Or better still, like you! We aren't living on the moon, we live in hostels, villages, cities too so we understand you properly and do care.

I can go on and continue listing it all but that will be unnecessary because you already have a good insight into what's going on and the article is long enough now, and my hands are already paining me, and I can't suspend this, and I need to get on with some other things now.

So, be sincere, are you going to invite someone and why?
    Tell me cos am curious!

BONUS

Learn how to Get the Best out Of Jackobian Here: http://jackobian.com/threads/how-to-get-the-best-out-of-jackobian.556/

Updated

We have started Jackobian students scholarship though on a small scale, it came about 18 months earlier than expected!
    Learn more here: About Jackobian Awards For Nigerian Students [read First]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2016
  2. Loading...