1. True we can't do it only, but with your efforts Jackobians we definitely can Yeah, let's all get involved
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Friend! You are not yet a Registered member of our forum. C'mon! what are you waiting for??? Click Here Now to Register and Start Enjoying the Full Features of Jackobian. Trust me,it's AWESOME!
  3. Hi Guest, it's Prezzy *winks* Do you Know you can get Free Bitcoins Daily by working with us here on Jackobian.com? Click here To Learn How to get up to $30 Free Monthly
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Yes, Jackobian is a Vision that powers out Community, Jackobian.com! To learn more about who we are, why we exist and what we do, please Click here to read the Revelation of the Jackobian Vision
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Everyday, while we Rap during Crypto Rap(7-11 PM), we give out Free Bitcoins! During the RAP, we teach and Discuss. Click here To Learn more About the Crypto RAP & How to Earn Free Bitcoins on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Ever wanted to stay connected to jackobian without a browser? click here and download the jackobian mobile App
    Dismiss Notice

Ask What Is The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School

Discussion in 'News 247' started by Jenero200, Jun 19, 2017 at 12:30 PM.

1. Jenero200

Jenero200 Upcoming Mod

Featured Threads:
    Hello Jkins, I was going through my secondary school pictures and one really got my attention. This particular picture was a group picture, I was standing beside a girl I have been crushing for four years!. I couldn't open my mouth to tell her how I feel about her (because of rejection though cos I was like a king in the class back then).

I have to open up to my goons, telling them how I actually feel about that girl. After much persuasion from my goons yet I couldn't even meet her talkless of talking to her about other stuffs.

I started receiving insults from my goons, like "You be fool", "you no get liver" "guy you be fuck up" etc. I got angry at the same time inspired (Lol). With that morale, I met her, I looked to her eye ball to eye ball and I called her name, "Chidinma", and she said "ehe what is it". I lost all the morale I gathered, (but you know is a do or die affair for me).

I replied her in my dialect, "Chidinma ima na ahurum ghi na anya( Chidinma do you know I love you) She said "is that so" and at that point I wanted to cry and I replied her "I'm joking oh" and I ran off to my goons.

When my goons asked "whats up" I told them all is well.

Till I graduated from school, I kept on crushing on her and she knew I had something for her and was expecting me to come clean but I never did that (cos she is my crush).

You can add your experience Jkins.

@Prezzy @D-termined @Creamy chick @all Jkins

Creamy chick likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. kessyboy

kessyboy Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    Lolz...badt guy

Jenero200 likes this.
  4. Jenero200

Jenero200 Upcoming Mod

Featured Threads:
    na true wey I talk

5. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

Featured Threads:
    Craziest things I did was to always go to the school library to write love letter to my crush girl and send it to her best friend to deliver it..

Also whenever she received it, she will also reply it and send it back to me thru my best friend..

We did this for some times before I boldly faced her to proposed to her that I love her and want her for serious relationship...

So things went on like that bla bla bla..

6. Jenero200

Jenero200 Upcoming Mod

Featured Threads:
    This is really crazy