BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
  1. At long last! Jackobian Ads Info
    To Advertise Here, Call 07037238225
    Discover How Young Girl Earns 4.5% DAILY with Bitpetite Earning N4,725 DAILY = N140K/Month
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Jackobian is a Forum by Students, of Students for Everyone, as powered by Kinwap Vision, made possible by Nigerian Students!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. At long last! Jackobian Ads Info
    To Advertise Here, Call 07037238225
    HOW TO INVEST AND MAKE MONEY WITH BITCOIN AND CRYPTOS IN NIGERIA (CLICK HERE)
    Dismiss Notice

Ask What Is The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School

Discussion in 'Nigeria News & Politics' started by Jenero200, Jun 19, 2017.

Moderators: Jenero200
  1. Jenero200

Jenero200 GrandMaster Mod

Featured Threads:
    Hello Jkins, I was going through my secondary school pictures and one really got my attention. This particular picture was a group picture, I was standing beside a girl I have been crushing for four years!. I couldn't open my mouth to tell her how I feel about her (because of rejection though cos I was like a king in the class back then).

I have to open up to my goons, telling them how I actually feel about that girl. After much persuasion from my goons yet I couldn't even meet her talkless of talking to her about other stuffs.

I started receiving insults from my goons, like "You be fool", "you no get liver" "guy you be fuck up" etc. I got angry at the same time inspired (Lol). With that morale, I met her, I looked to her eye ball to eye ball and I called her name, "Chidinma", and she said "ehe what is it". I lost all the morale I gathered, (but you know is a do or die affair for me).

I replied her in my dialect, "Chidinma ima na ahurum ghi na anya( Chidinma do you know I love you) She said "is that so" and at that point I wanted to cry and I replied her "I'm joking oh" and I ran off to my goons.

When my goons asked "whats up" I told them all is well.

Till I graduated from school, I kept on crushing on her and she knew I had something for her and was expecting me to come clean but I never did that (cos she is my crush).

You can add your experience Jkins.

@Prezzy @D-termined @Creamy chick @all Jkins

Creamy chick likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. kessyboy

kessyboy Well Known Mod Material!

Featured Threads:
    Lolz...badt guy

Jenero200 likes this.
  4. Jenero200

Featured Threads:
    na true wey I talk

5. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

Featured Threads:
    Craziest things I did was to always go to the school library to write love letter to my crush girl and send it to her best friend to deliver it..

Also whenever she received it, she will also reply it and send it back to me thru my best friend..

We did this for some times before I boldly faced her to proposed to her that I love her and want her for serious relationship...

So things went on like that bla bla bla..

6. Jenero200

Featured Threads:
    This is really crazy

Moderators: Jenero200