BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

grn

What Is The Best Place To Invest There In Cryptocurrency

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Nadeem, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Nadeem

Nadeem Rookie!!!

What is the best place where i can invest in cryptocurrency and start some trading

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Best Place Invest Forum Date
    Best Places To Invest Bitcoins Online For "small & Large" Investors! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jan 9, 2017
    Best Place To Sell Your Bitcoins Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Dec 2, 2016
    Crypto News Best Bitcoin Affiliate Programs For 2019 Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Oct 18, 2018
    Crypto Investments For Nigerians: My 3 Best Platforms In 2018 Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jun 3, 2018
    Crypto News Bitcoin Mining, Easy Platform And Best Ever. Bitcoin Investments | Discussions May 5, 2018

3. wazzaap

wazzaap Jackobian

Coinbase is the biggest and most respected Bitcoin platform in the United States. It offers both an exchange and wallet in one, making it one of the easiest places to start with Bitcoin. Coinbase also supports Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin. I hope that this will help you in future.

4. tim107

tim107 Rookie!!!

MMM South Africa is a best way invest your cryptocurrency. MMM South africa is top & best financial networking website in world. You can get 100% in 20 days.

5. Doronize

Doronize Jackobian

6. Djlakhany

Djlakhany Upcoming

My suggestion will be to do Crypto trading, which got serious potential but only IF there is proper plan and strategy for it. That is exactly what I have with FreshForex, where not only they have a lot of Cryptos we can pick on, but also have equally cool features that makes them so very special one to work with.

7. marslogic

marslogic Jackobian

The answer depends on payment methods, which you prefer or which are available to you. For example, if you're planning to buy cryptos with fiat, you should look for fiat-to-crypto exchanges like Gemini or Kraken. Or, if you are about to pay with BTC (let’s assume that you already have it), it’s ok to use crypto-to-crypto exchange Binance or Kucoin.

8. thomasaa1

thomasaa1 Rookie!!!

Yeah, this platform is good enough, but nowadays it has many decent competitors.

9. jhonner

jhonner Rookie!!!

In your opinion, which exchange is as good as Coinbase? I think there are only a few platforms, which can offer another same amount of great features. However, I can’t disagree that this exchange has several cons too. So, what about competitors? Can you name any?

10. samroos4

samroos4 Rookie!!!

I think that we shouldn’t just name the best places. There are numerous important factors, so-called key points, which might be determined for one or the other user. When it comes to picking the exchange, many people tend to look for customers reviews, which are mostly subjective. As for me, it's wiser to refer to specialized websites, that contain guides, reviews of cryptocurrency exchanges, etc. And if you're looking for a good alternative to Coinbase, you may consult with Cryptohoo’s exchanges overviews (first place that came to my mind is Сex.io Review – Main Features), or search for a similar source of info.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  11. groos1

groos1 Rookie!!!

Yeap, I heard about this website and even consulted with it once. From my experience, it’s very helpful especially for newbies who can grasp useful info about crypto trading things.

12. Andrei123

Andrei123 Rookie!!!

Well, trading is pretty difficult because you need some experience in order to make profit. I recommend you to look for some coins with good potential and buy a few of them and then wait. If you choosed the right ones in a few months you will be in profit