BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

What I Have Done About The Killing Of Christians In Nigeria By Herdsmen – Osinbajo Reveals

Discussion in 'Nigeria News & Politics' started by charlhxe, May 16, 2018.

1. charlhxe

charlhxe Well Known Mod

{filename}-What I Have Done About The Killing Of Christians In Nigeria By Herdsmen – Osinbajo Reveals

The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo has reacted to comments that he is afraid to speak up against the killing of Christians across the country.

Nigerians had accused him of being silent in the wake of many attacks in Benue and other parts of the country.

However, the Vice President said he had condemned the attacks both at the National Security Council and the Federal Executive Council, FEC.

But Osinbajo, who spoke in Makurdi, the Benue State capital yesterday, noted that he was not afraid to “take firm views” against the attacks.

”I am not afraid to take the firm views I have against the killings of Christians or worshippers, be it in the National Security Council or Federal Executive Council, I have affirmed those views.

“I am not afraid. But this government is committed to ensuring the security of our people,” he said.

Osinbajo is currently in Makurdi, the Benue State capital on a two-day working visit.

The Vice President is in Benue to assess the condition of the state following incessant attacks by suspected herdsmen.

Source: Herdsmen attacks: What I have done about killing of Christians in Nigeria - Osinbajo - Daily Post Nigeria

2. Loading...