Buzz What Could Possibly Move The Crypto Market

Discussion in 'Cryptocurrency News (HAPPENING!)' started by philipj, Feb 14, 2019 at 2:04 PM.

1. philipj

philipj GrandMaster Crypto Guardian

In an interview with OKEx CEO Tim Byun, he was asked about his opinion on the ongoing crypto bear market. In response, In response he said;

We’re in a bear market and most recently a steep correction, which reminds me of the dot-com crash of 2000. I am confident that we will come out of this bear market with innovative companies that will lead the digital asset innovation, just like the innovative internet, ecommerce and social media of the post 2000 internet era.
    he was asked what will move the market;

He said ;
    It won’t be security tokens that are mere asset-backed securities of traditional assets (even though this could be exciting and beneficial to Wall Street including as a superior feature to Collateralized Debt Obligations specifically). My guess is that we’ll see a few good projects transition to mainnet and demonstrate clear use cases that could be revolutionary (think a service like Google Search) or novel (think a service like Facebook)… we have yet to see crypto ecosystems equivalent to Google nor Facebook, but it’s coming.

2. Loading...