BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Jackobian is a Forum by Students, of Students for Everyone, as powered by Kinwap Vision, made possible by Nigerian Students!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. At long last! Jackobian Ads Info
    To Advertise Here, Call 07037238225
    HOW TO INVEST AND MAKE MONEY WITH BITCOIN AND CRYPTOS IN NIGERIA (CLICK HERE)
    Dismiss Notice

Download Twitter Lite App For Android

Discussion in 'Phones' started by Abasiofiok Bassey, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Abasiofiok Bassey

Abasiofiok Bassey Verified Moose Mod

Featured Threads:
    Twitter-Lite-Android-app.png-Twitter Lite App For Android

Hello Jackobians..

On my previous post I said something on Twitter Lite Web App Coming Soon To Android Os

The app is now available in the Philippines only..

“The test of the Twitter Lite app in the Google Play Store in the Philippines is another opportunity to increase the availability of Twitter in this market,” a spokesperson from the company told the publication. “The Philippines market has slow mobile networks and expensive data plans, while mobile devices with limited storage are still very popular there. Twitter Lite helps to overcome these barriers to usage for Twitter in the Philippines.”

Since it is available only in the Philippines market, you cannot find it on the Play Store if you’re not in the market.

But in this post,I'll give you the link to download the Twitter lite mobile app for Android..

The app has the usual features that you see on the main app like segmented tabs for the timeline, search, notifications and direct messages. Since this is an app that is targeted at a consumer on a tight budget, there is a ‘data saver’ mode which allows you to load images at will.

DOWNLOAD THE APP HERE Twitter Lite 1.0.0-0005-9 APK Download by Twitter, Inc. - APKMirror

Kindly drop your views pals..

Reformer likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Kidult

Kidult Jackobian

I got "There was a problem parsing the package" while trying to install the app.

Abasiofiok Bassey likes this.
  4. Abasiofiok Bassey

Featured Threads:
    Kindly use my link in the thread to download it directly... Other links won't work

5. Abasiofiok Bassey

Featured Threads:
    The app is compatible on all Android os...

Reformer likes this.
  6. Reformer

Reformer Upcoming

Nice one boss,thanks for the share

7. Reformer

Reformer Upcoming

The app is dope,,it opens fast and conserve mb

8. Abasiofiok Bassey

Featured Threads: