The Vision - Jackobian Represents something, we Have a Vision which is Something you shouold Learn about by Clicking Here!
Can't find the Latest Ponzi Sites on the Homepage? - Click Here to See the Ponzi Forum & the Newest Being Launched!
Ponzi vs Crypto! - Read this to Know where you should Put your Money
Cryptocurrency Investments - Ever wondered what Cryptocurrency Investment stands for? Click here to Learn
Improve - Help make our forum Better and Earn Bitcoins doing that - Learn More here
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Twinkas,loopers..claritta Etc,,not Paying Again

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by johnwaynebest, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Timlegend

Timlegend Jackobian

90%
    Hello guys I'm Timlegend, and am introducing to you another trusted Facebook ponzi scheme called Wealthlift. It has only on one package of which is N5000 to get N10,000 you can then recycle after you get you instant pay. The one of last week a lot of people benefited greatly, but those that got their capitals but didn't get their profit was as a result of coming late. So now be the first with your friends and family and log in to your Facebook and search for WealthLift, it has a profile pic of Coins, like the page and start sending '' want to PH 5k'' wait to 3:30pm sharp. Its first come first serve.
    Or join through this link
    WealthLift

2. Okanlawon

Okanlawon Jackobian

90%
    It's beta all jackobians come under one person let's storm this site it's still fresh and payin.check it out guys .use my link if satisfied wit wat u c Create Account it's really paying

3. Dhamo

Dhamo Jackobian

5%
    Claritta still paid me today, so to answer you, claritta is still paying

4. synclair

synclair Upcoming

90%
    The government promised us change!! But the truth is, we could make that change of FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH our selves.To partake in this change where you make 300% of your Capital within 3days.How?
    Join us now on Monified.com and see for your self.
    The power to succeed is in you.

SEE MY PROOF

JUST LAUNCHED YESTERDAY MORNING AND IS PAYING SERIOUSLY SEE PROOF.....

JACKOBIANS PLEASELETS NOT BE DECIEVED

IT IS NOT ABOUT WHEN THE SITE CAME OUT?

NEITHER IS IT ABOUT WHEN LAUNCHED

BUT IT IS ABOUT THE TRANSPARENCY OF THE PLATFORM AND ALSO THE MOTIVES OF

THE ADMINS WHO CREATED OR LAUNCHED SUCH A SYSTEM....

SO JACKOBIANS LETS HOP IN TO MONIFIED.COM

5. kelechiuka

kelechiuka Rookie!!!

20%
    twinkas is paying stop deceiving people and is even more reliable than all ponzi scheme for now

6. kelechiuka

kelechiuka Rookie!!!

20%
    True talk,infact twinkas and loopers is the most reliable ponzi,quote me any where ,your payment may be delayed but you can never lose your money dont be decieved.note i am an ordinary participant ,still having money in the site but i know that i must be paidQUOTE="Chime, post: 192186, member: 10137"]The heading of this post is deceptive.
    All the sites mentioned are still paying.
    Though they may be slow.
    It better to get your money in the long run
    Than to lose it going forward.
    Loopersclub pays, Twinkas are still paying.
    Relax, your money will soon come to you.[/QUOTE]

7. fredfelix

fredfelix Jackobian

90%
    Just launched 4pm
    Matching abt to start, from a reliable source and it a also has 2k package...
    Register now
    EarnTogether.ga
    EarnTogether.ga

8. free

free Jackobian

40%
    Cashpipe is paying

9. free

free Jackobian

40%
    247helpers is paying

10. kemosabi

kemosabi Jackobian

90%
    It’s Happening Live @@@

TIME: 12:00 PM ⏰

https://www.payinghub.com/

A comprehensive program and fully automated P2P donations system in which you can invest and get 100% in return within a short period of time. 2:1 MATRIX SYSTEM

DATE: 21/3/2017

TIME: 12:00 pM ⏰ https://www.payinghub.com/

TIME: 12:00 PM ⏰

*❇️FEATURES✳️⚜️*

*✅ PACKAGES 5k 10K 20K 50K etc...

*✅ MATRIX 2:1➿*

*✅ INSTANT MATCHING * YES

*✅ AUTOMATIC
    REMATCHING* YES

*✅ 100% HONEST ADMIN YES

*✅ SECURITY * https secured

*✅ DEDICATED SERVER* YES

*✅ HTTPS/CLOUD HOSTING YES

*✅ 24 HRS ACTIVE SUPPORT ☎️ YES

Invite others as u were invited

General discussion join our whatsapp group:

PAYINGHUB.COM

*cheers*
    Kemosabi

11. Olowoponzi

Olowoponzi Jackobian

15%
    Am forming a simple and serious team of individual who are ready to recover their losses on all as e dey hot. I assure you, you will steadily and silently recover if you are committed. Just drop your Phone Number in my inbox. Only serious people, please you will be screened.

12. Timlegend

Timlegend Jackobian

90%
    Hello guys I'm Timlegend, and am introducing to you another trusted Facebook ponzi scheme called Wealthlift. It has 3 packages of which are N1000 to get N2000, N2000 to get N4000 & N4000 to get N8,000 you can then recycle after you get you instant pay. The one of last week a lot of people benefited greatly, but those that got their capitals but didn't get their profit was as a result of coming late. So now be the first with your friends and family and log in to your Facebook and search for WealthLift, it has a profile pic of Coins, like the page and start sending '' I want to PH/ your phone number/ amount'' wait to 10pm sharp. Its first come first serve.
    Or join through this link
    WealthLift

13. Tiscoronick

Tiscoronick Jackobian

90%
    WELCOME TO GOLD CHEST

Visit www.goldchest.org launching today (21/3/2017)

Gold chest is a powerful platform built uniquely to empower peoples financially independent and to help both the less privilege and the Rich, Gold chest has been designed to last and is coming in to help many recover their losses and also help enrich as many as possible through the honest and open system. Gold chest is here for us so...No more running from one platform to another!!! No more money hanging, No more been scared and a Big NO to scammers. it doesn’t matter whether you have lose faith, hope or money, what matter in life is not letting your dreams to fly. Successful people are not people who never fail. They are people who get up again and keep going.

Never Give Up because a life time opportunity is here.

Show me a POOR man and I will show you a man who

P- Passes O- Over O- Opportunities R- Repeatedly

A man who sees challenges in every opportunity instead of seeing opportunity in every challenge.

Get 100% of your donation after Pledging Donation.

Pledging and Receiving is within 4hours

No Referral! No sponsor!!!

Facebook

Facebook

Whatsapp

GOLD CHEST

Telegram

Join group chat on Telegram

14. Ediye14

Ediye14 Upcoming

40%
    Am encouraged by your post. My sister did 100k in loopers and has not yet been paid since 11th feb and i was scared but with what you have said, i feel better. God bless you.

15. Awesu folorunsho

Awesu folorunsho Rookie!!!

60%
  16. lecumberi

lecumberi Jackobian

5%
    when did u register

17. Trump

Trump Upcoming

40%
  18. Sunkyphil

Sunkyphil Jackobian

90%
    dont b deceived loopers has crashed their site is no more opening for like a week now

19. bonex

bonex Jackobian

15%
    Features:
    Minimum Donation: $40 - #20,000
    local Currency Reward: 50%, Bitcoin: 60%
    Duration: 24hrs - 7days
    Referral Bonus: $10 - #5, 000 (once on each referral)

::Mintage Pay::

Login and update your account (Bank Details) and bitcoin wallet address.
    Check for schedule list (list of recipients)
    List are published 8am, 10am, 12pm,2pm, 4pm,6pm till 8pm daily
    Mon - Sat.
    Pick a recipient you can donate to and make payment before 5hrs or else account will be blocked.
    Make sure your internet banking is very active for faster transaction.
    Once your donation is confirmed by your recipient. Sit back and relax within 24hrs u will get your money back plus 50% reward for local currency, 60% for bitcoin and other bonuses applicable to you.
    Refer your friends and family to get $10 incentive.
    *HIGHLY SECURED SITE*

*Note*: *No upgrading, the site occupies unlimited members*

OFFICIALLY LUNCHED ON 20th MARCH
    ::Mintage Pay::

NEXT LIST TO BE OUT ON MONDAY BY 8am Prompt....
    Be part of the Early Birds!!!!!

Thank Me Later.

20. ibrado70

ibrado70 Jackobian

65%
    Am there with you my guy

21. sarah mike

sarah mike Jackobian

5%
    Don't know anymore

22. emembee

emembee Jackobian

15%
    Scammer wan scam us, naracle na big time scam site, u will Neva get help until Jesus comes

23. Kvngajapsjnr

Kvngajapsjnr Jackobian

90%
    *Try something better than NairaLift*
    *MAKE LUNCH MONEY HERE*
    Create Account

stage 1
    Donate 1k and get 4k in return on POU

stage 2
    Donate 2k and get 16k in return on POU and so on

Create Account

*The early bird catches...*

24. Dennis Oribhabor

Dennis Oribhabor Rookie!!!

60%
    My Guy for information twinkas is still paying every blessed day it will soon get to your turn, bcoz they are lots of people before u. Just think and say positive things about twinkas it will go a long way to help in promoting it for more turn up, u know d more turn up the faster.

25. Nenydarl

Nenydarl Rookie!!!

60%
    Twinkas is still paying but is slow....

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy