1mth
BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy) OR 08066458772 (@Zee)

Trading And Market Capitalization: How Should You Approach It?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

This thread stems from a question by @Owocoin in one of my threads on Trading.
    He wishes to know about market capitalization and how it affects one's choice of trading in cryptos.

upload_2017-8-17_21-45-31.png-Trading And Market Capitalization: How Should You Approach It?

In my own opinion, Volatility is the only thing that comes to play when you consider Market Caps

small Market Cap
    accounts for good volatility.
    i don't think that there is a particular market cap that's good but the volatility should tell you that you less capped coins will usually fluctuate like crazy and so needs your attention even more.

However, even largely capped cryptos such as bitcoin experience price swings with very little control.
    SO, you cannot exactly say that wild fluctuations is a thing for small coins however, it's more controlled in the stable.

In summary, I think it's entirely up to you as a trader to chose where you wanna out your money: Large or small capped coins but i will say that There is really little or no difference so all are cool!

2. Loading...