BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Airdrop Top Airdrop And Bounty Of The Day

Discussion in 'ICOs & Bounties (free bitcoins!)' started by gbolahan, Mar 26, 2018.

1. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

images.jpg-Top Airdrop And Bounty Of The Day

Hello guys,i welcome you all to Top Airdrop And Bounty Of The Day

WHY THIS THREAD?

You will notice that there are a lot of scam airdrops this days and too much of them which makes them boring. I just checked my wallet and discovered that I have earned some cool and free money from the few airdrops and bounties i participated as you can see from the pics below
    IMG_20180326_103054_985.jpg-Top Airdrop And Bounty Of The Day

From the 25 airdrops and bounties i did then,I have $787 which I believe will surly grow up when we enter bull period and when they started releasing their product.

I think we need to move together as a family so,i will be keeping you update here with only the legit airdrop and bounty. I am positive that if you follow this thread we will make some cool money at the end of this year together.

But before we get started read How You Should Spend Your Time With Airdrops And Bounties

If you are new to airdrop check Airdrop - For All Those New To Crypto Or New To Airdrop, Here Is What It Means And How You Can Be Involved

And to bounty check How To Get Started With Ico Bounty

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    Text, Prezzy, Cryptowisser and 4 others like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Top Airdrop Bounty Forum Date
    Airdrop Top Airdrop-- Earn Up To 40 Moac (worth Over 150$) Already Listed On Coinmarketcap And Top Exchanges ICOs & Bounties (free bitcoins!) Aug 14, 2018
    Airdrop Top Airdrop Of The Day ICOs & Bounties (free bitcoins!) Aug 10, 2018
    ICO # Top Free Ico Bountry List **i Made All Top Ico Airdrop List For You**[don't Miss This Opportunity] ICOs & Bounties (free bitcoins!) Mar 27, 2018
    Airdrop 3 Top Airdrops With A Solid Ico Project ICOs & Bounties (free bitcoins!) Feb 1, 2018
    Mining Bitcoins On Your Pc Or Desktop With Google Chrome Or Mozilla Using Cryptotab Application ICOs & Bounties (free bitcoins!) Apr 19, 2018

3. Timmzy

Timmzy Active Mod

Nice one boss

gbolahan likes this.
  4. jayzee

jayzee Leader

Thanks Boss for sharing this...

gbolahan likes this.
  5. gbolahan

This will be the first airdrop

CoinBundle: the best way to invest in CryptoCurrencies for a new investor.

CoinBundle allows anyone to easily invest in a "bundle" of cryptocurrencies by simply staking the BNDL token. They will also allow users to spend directly from their CoinBundle accounts via debit card. CoinBundle is giving away 1300 BNDL tokens in two different airdrops to participants. You can earn an extra 300 BNDL for each friend referred.

How to join?

Airdrop 1
    1. Go CoinBundle.com site

2. Click on ''Get early access & free tokens''
    IMG_20180326_204207_286.jpg-Top Airdrop And Bounty Of The Day

3. Submit your email address

4. Refer friends to earn extra 300 BNDL for friend invited

Airdrop 2
    Follow the steps on this page to receive additional 1000 BNDL for free.

6. moose

moose Upcoming

please I have other coins but I don't know how to sell them I tried luno, but it's only for ETH and BTC. Any solution. Thanks

gbolahan likes this.
  7. gbolahan

First check them if they are available on any exchange, sell them for btc or ETH then you can sell your btc or ETH for naira

8. gbolahan

Kinguin is a marketplace for digital games, items and related services, that has generated $100m in turnover for 2016. In an effort to go beyond other marketplaces, and advancing the industry at large through innovation, Kinguin is reformatting its platform to a completely decentralized model built entirely on Blockchain technology and powered by Smart Contracts. A more efficient, autonomous, and transparent marketplace with built-in fraud prevention to the benefit of all Gamers.

Kinguin is airdropping 5 KROWNS just for joining Telegram and 5 more for referring friends!

How to join?
    1.Join Telegram
    2.Go to airdrop page
    3.Submit your email, Telegram ID and ETH wallet address to the airdrop form
    4.Get 5 more tokens for each friend referred!

Timmzy likes this.
  9. jayzee

jayzee Leader

Thanks very much for the update...

gbolahan likes this.
  10. gbolahan

THIS AIRDROP IS ENDING ON APRIL 2

Birake Airdrop
    Birake is the world's first cryptocurrency network with sharing orders between trading platforms. Birake will airdrop 10 BIR tokens for you and each person that you refer to their group via Telegram bot.

How to join?
    1. Go to Telegram airdrop bot and type /start This is to verify that you are a real user and copy your referral URL

2. Join Telegram

3. Submit airdrop form with your details
    (hint: sumit your telegram referral URL from airdrop bot not your username)

Birake bounty
    CHECK [BOUNTY][ICO][UTILITY TOKEN] BIRAKE.COM - The First White Label Exchange

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  11. moose

moose Upcoming

That is the problem sir how do I do that

gbolahan likes this.
  12. gbolahan

Use coinmarketcap.com

13. moose

moose Upcoming

I'm sorry please I know I'm bothering u, but please can u put me through on how to use it I'm new to this cryptocurrency exchange stuff all I have done so far is airdrops. This is my telegram username @Mooxxtafaa maybe u can add me up and tell me more. Tnx

14. Timmzy

Timmzy Active Mod

Presiam is a social networking platform built on top of the Presiam blockchain serving the cryptocurrency space with features like Friend feed, Mining, PRSM wallet etc. Presiam is airdropping 36,000,000 PRSM tokenswith a value of $2 million to the first30,000 participants for completing social media tasks.

How to join?
    • 1.Go to airdrop page and scroll down until you see the airdrop form
    • 2. Follow Twitter, Facebook and join Telegram. All links are provided in airdrop form.
    • 3. Submit your ETH address, Bitcointalk username and other details to the airdrop form
    Estimated value: $67

gbolahan likes this.
  15. gbolahan

Lolz...we are here to help you,I will make a post for you bro.

16. moose

moose Upcoming

Tnx I will be waiting

gbolahan likes this.
  17. gbolahan

18. gbolahan

A unique and empowering Project, Shivom will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in biotechnology, healthcare industry, and government-ordained research institutes and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels. Shivom is airdropping to max 30,000 participants 12$ in OmiX tokens and 4$ more per friend that you invite! There is no cap in how many people you refer!

How to join?
    1. Go to airdrop form

2. Complete some social media tasks, which will take less than 3 minutes and submit your details to the form

3. Get 4$ (OmiX) per referral with your unique referral code. You will see your code on top of the page after you submit the airdrop form

4. Check your referral balance on dashboard

For questions related to the airdrop, please read the Shivom airdrop FAQ. Airdrop token distribution is after Token Sale between June 1st and June 14th.

19. TomLok

TomLok Rookie!!!

just what I was looking for

gbolahan likes this.
  20. gbolahan

You are welcome

21. Timmzy

Timmzy Active Mod

VRT World - first decentralized platform for creating and distribution of VR content with full immersion based on blockchain technology. VRT World is rated 4,7/5 by ICO Bench.

VRT World is airdropping 10 VRT tokensfor signing up on their website and joining Telegram and 5 VRT tokens for every friend that you refer to Telegram, with a max of 3 invitations. 1 VRT is world $1, so you can earn between $10 - $25 in VRT tokens!

How to join?

1. Sign up on User account | VRT Token Sale and submit your ETH address in your account

2. Go to VRT Airdrop Registration and submit form with your details

3. Join telegram here: VRT World [eng] and invite up to 3 friends

22. gbolahan

About Thinkcoin
    ThinkCoin is the digital trading token that underpins the TradeConnect network, which is a state-of-the-art blockchain-based trading network that will enable the trading of any financial asset in the world. ThinkCoin lets you trade forex, commodities, shares and other financial products in a simple, secure and user-friendly way.

About thinkcoin airdrop
    ThinkCoin is airdropping 215,000 TCO in multiple airdrop phases! Earn $6.50 worth in TCO tokens in phase 1 by completing some easy social media tasks & get $1 for every friend that you refer! There is no cap on how many people you can refer!

How to join
    1. Go to airdrop form
    2. Complete some easy social media tasks with Telegram and Twitter, which will take less than 1 minute to complete!
    3. Submit the form with your ETH address and other details
    Token distribution is after ICO, between May 14th and May 30th.

DZcZOfTWkAAlSC3.jpg-Top Airdrop And Bounty Of The Day
    Award for the Best Blockchain Based Innovation at the City of London Wealth Management Awards on 29 march 2018.

Official links
    website; ThinkCoin: Powering TradeConnect, Multi-Asset Trading on the Blockchain
    Facebook; ThinkCoin
    Telegram; thinkcoin.io - English Community Group
    Bitcointalk; [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain

23. Timmzy

Timmzy Active Mod

Agora is a Swiss-based technology lab and foundation offering verifiable and transparent elections through blockchain-based digital voting systems.

Agora team is airdropping free VOTE tokens worth $8 to 15,000 airdrop participants and $2 in VOTE tokens for every friend that your refer! There is no cap on how many people you can refer!

How to join Agora airdrop?

1. Go to AirDrop page

2. Complete some social media tasks, which will take less than 3 minutes & submit your details to the form

3. Get $2 in VOTE per referral with your unique referral code. You will see your code on top of the page after you submit the airdrop form

Estimated value: $8+ $2

24. Timmzy

Timmzy Active Mod

A cutting-edge, patient centered protocol supported by Smartcontract and Blockchain powered medical records system, SSOT Health is fundamentally reengineering the way the healthcare providers and stakeholders manages the electronic healthcare records and interact with healthcare teams.

SSOT Health is airdropping 200 free SEHR worth $6 to 7000 participants in phase 1. Get 33 SEHR worth $1 for every friend that you refer!

How to join SSOT Health airdrop?

1. Go to AirDrop page

2. Complete some social media tasks, which will take less than 3 minutes & submit your details to the form

3. Get $1 in SEHR per referral with your unique referral code. You will see your referral code when you confirm Your email after you submit the airdrop form

Airdrop token distribution is after Token Sale between June 14th and June 28th

25. Timmzy

Timmzy Active Mod

Shopiblock is a decentralized White-label SaaS Provider. The first decentralized shop software as a service on the market. Shopiblock is airdropping 90 million tokens to the community. Each user will get 1000 free SHB for completing social media tasks.

How to join?

1. Go to airdrop page

2. Complete social media tasks that involve: subscribe to newsletter, Twitter, Facebook and Telegram. All links are provided

3. Refer friends to earn more tokens

Estimated value: $50

26. Timmzy

Timmzy Active Mod

Have received my KINGUIN KRS1 TOKEN...

gbolahan likes this.
  27. Timmzy

Timmzy Active Mod

Have received my PRSMD today...

gbolahan likes this.
  28. Timmzy

Timmzy Active Mod

BitLumens is building a decentralized, blockchain-based micro power-grid for the 1.2 billion people without access to electricity and banking. Bitlumens is a Swiss company giving access to clean power and water to women farmers leveraging on Blockchain & IoT. Fostering financial inclusion & promoting gender equality. Bitlumens is rated 3.8/5 by ICO Bench

Bitlumens is airdropping 330,000 BLS tokens to the first 10,000 airdrop participants. Each person will receive 33 BLS each for completing social media tasks.

How to join?
    • 1. Go to airdrop form. Also read the first message, which says you have to fill in bounty KYC form too.
    • 2. Like on Facebook and share most recent post
    • 3. Follow on Twitter and retweet pinned message
    • 4. Join Telegram and also Bounty groupon Telegram
    • 5. Post in Bitcointalk thread your username for Facebook, Twitter and Telegram

bidzy likes this.
  29. Greatman

Greatman Leader Mod

About Moneda
    Moneda is a mobile-first cryptocurrency investment platform. There isn’t enough mobile accessibility in the world of cryptocurrency, and our team realizes that. By further improving mobile accessibility, Moneda aims to fix three main issues for cryptocurrency users that care about having data and information backing their investments. Moneda would like the process of investing in cryptocurrency to be cheap, fast, secure and easy.

Moneda Airdrop

First 40,000 airdrop participants to Complete task get 50 $MND free tokens

Instructions
    1. Sign Up & Verify Moneda | Invest with style.
    2. Join Telegram group Moneda
    3. Follow Moneda (@getMoneda) | Twitter
    4. Complete form Moneda Airdrop

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    Timmzy likes this.
  30. gbolahan

DIW token Airdrop

About
    DIW’s unique concept plans to solve global security vulnerabilities in regards to private sensitive data including ID Documentation, Bank and Login details, Wills and Healthcare records to name a few with the introduction of a Secure Digital Vault. Additionally, it will enhance the use of crypto currencies by developing a check-out system accepting all major fiat and crypto currencies, easily integratable on thousands of websites. Furthermore, it will introduce a fully transparent, trusted, global directory featuring a rating system where organisations and individuals alike will be able to do business swiftly, securely and with full confidence. The DIW Token will be the preferred method of payment throughout the DIW network.

How to join
    1.join these telegram groups below;
    DIWtoken.com - DIW Token and
    DIWtoken.com (Announcements) - DIW Token

2.Register here

Timmzy and Greatman like this.
  31. Greatman

Greatman Leader Mod

Olive token Airdrop

About

Olive is a live streaming platform that provides a blockchain solution to the anchor and the audience and allows better utilization of internet resources and rewards.

How to Join

1. Visit olive
    2. Enter ETH address and e-mail
    3. Follow Olive(OLE) (@OliveCoinOLE) | Twitter
    4. Join Olive(OLE) Official Group and enter the verification code

Timmzy likes this.