1. True we can't do it only, but with your efforts Jackobians we definitely can Yeah, let's all get involved
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Friend! You are not yet a Registered member of our forum. C'mon! what are you waiting for??? Click Here Now to Register and Start Enjoying the Full Features of Jackobian. Trust me,it's AWESOME!
  3. Hi Guest, it's Prezzy *winks* Do you Know you can get Free Bitcoins Daily by working with us here on Jackobian.com? Click here To Learn How to get up to $30 Free Monthly
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Yes, Jackobian is a Vision that powers out Community, Jackobian.com! To learn more about who we are, why we exist and what we do, please Click here to read the Revelation of the Jackobian Vision
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Everyday, while we Rap during Crypto Rap(7-11 PM), we give out Free Bitcoins! During the RAP, we teach and Discuss. Click here To Learn more About the Crypto RAP & How to Earn Free Bitcoins on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Ever wanted to stay connected to jackobian without a browser? click here and download the jackobian mobile App
    Dismiss Notice

There's A Crypto Called Bitcoin Unlimited And Here's The Review!

Discussion in 'Altcoins - Other Cryptocurrencies' started by Prezzy, Jun 19, 2017 at 1:57 PM.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Protector

Featured Threads:
    as funny as it sounds, the proposal made to the bitcoin community in the name of Bitcoin unlimited have been coined into a cryptocurrency and many people including myself do not have any information about this for as long as i can imagine!

In this thread, we will review the Bitcoin Unlimited cryptocurrency and see what it has to offer. As we know, the Bitcoin Unlimited project is meant to improve on the Bitocoin as we know it. How far have they gone with that in the Bitcoin Unlimited? We will soon find out.

What is Bitocin Unlimited all about?
    According to their website,
    In what ways have the Bitocin unlimited improved on the features of Bitcoin?

This is what they have to offer:

Solutions:
    Bitcoin Unlimited provides a voice to all stakeholders in the Bitcoin ecosystem.

Bitcoin Unlimited For Users
    Bitcoin is a worldwide peer-to-peer electronic cash system. To the users of Bitcoin Unlimited, this means low and predictable fees, reliable confirmation times, and useable instant transactions.
    Learn more

Bitcoin Unlimited For Node Operators
    Bigger blocks are coming. When they arrive, you want your node to be ready. Bitcoin Unlimited allows you to securely track consensus as defined by the most proof-of-work chain composed of valid transactions, regardless of the outcome of the "block size limit debate."
    Learn more

Bitcoin Unlimited For Miners

Say "no" to supply quotas and central planning of the block space market. If there is demand for block space, miners should be free to compete to meet that demand. By running Bitcoin Unlimited, you are casting a vote to continue growing Bitcoin in the most simple and proven manner: with more on-chain transactions.
    Learn more

Bitcoin Unlimited For Investors
    Supporting our objective to lift the block size limit will return control over Bitcoin's evolution back to the market. By removing this limit, Bitcoin's user base will be free to grow, along with it its market capitalization.
    Learn more

Bitcoin Unlimited(BTU) has this to say about the Bitcoin:

Bitcoin is the world's first electronic cash system, allowing users to send payments quickly, cheaply, and from anywhere with an Internet connection, all without relying on banks, payment processors, or any other third party. Bitcoin Unlimited software helps the network backbone scale to meet the demands of this global economy.

Features of Bitcoin unlimited in more Technical terms

Bitcoin Unlimited powers the backbone of the Bitcoin network by using novel technologies.

Adjustable Block-size Cap (ABC):
    The BU client allows node operators and miners to easily adjust the size of blocks they accept without having to restart their node or recompile new executables.

Xtreme thin blocks (Xthin):

Bitcoin Unlimited was the first client to fix the inefficiency in the core Bitcoin code that resulted in transactions often being received twice by each node. BU's solution improves block propagation times and reduces the number of required bytes.

Parallel validation:

The BU client enables nodes to validate more than one block – along with new incoming transactions – all at the same time. This neutralizes an existing attack vector while improving the network’s performance.

Bitcoin Unlimited's Growth over time

Here's the chart from coinmarketcap :
    View attachment 20650
    View attachment 20650

View attachment 20650

when i first looked at the chart, i couold not make so much sense out of what's represented there.
    for example. the coin has 86% growth in the past 24 hours but the chart may not reveal this very well especially at first sighting and i think it has to do with the fact that the crypto is still new.

What i think about Investing in the Bitcoin unlimited crypto

Honestly, i have never really been a fan of this coin right from the time i knew it as an idea that can improve the bitcoin but from what i know about these cryptos after months of dealing with them, youu just have to keep your emotions aside sometimes and grab the money and that's exactly what am gonna do with Bitocin unlimited.

Meanwhile, it's on the high side now and i expect it to drop to something much cheaper within a few days and that's when i plan to purchase.

Besides, it's already very costly for me so i can't go in now!

@gbolahan @zedzed @Chime what do you guys have to say about the bitocin unlimited?
    am excited about this!

Here's for you my dear Reader! :rose:

Am glad you have made it this far in this lecture:) and ...

1. Learn more about Cryptocurrency Investment in General!
    If you are new to Cryptocurrency, please click here to Educate Yourself about Cryptocurrency Investment
    And
    2. Join The Cryptocurrency Community now! If you are New to Jackobian, don't miss any of our Tips, Uncovered secrets, Articles because each and every one of them has the potential to change a lot for you. Collectively, they can be simply life-changing! I encourage you to Join the Jackobian Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Community by clicking here now
    And
    3. Trading Signals from Advanced and fellow Traders
    Looking for Flash updates on what Cryptos you should be trading?
    Follow this Thread: 247 Cryptocurrency Trading Signals! Catch The Crypto Ride With Prezzy
    Wanna Learn how to Trade Cryptocurrency? CLick here To get started with a Quick Bitcoin Trading guide
    And
    4. Free Bitcoins!!!
    Do YOU NEED FREE BITCOINS? OF COURSE, FREE BITCOINS IS SWEET SO CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN GET FREE BITCOINS DAILY ON JACKOBIAN.COM!

So, please CLICK HERE TO JOIN JACKOBIAN FORUM NOW!:tumbsup:bitcoin unlimited

Chime likes this.
  2. Loading...