BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Ask Taxi Driver Returns Passenger's Phone And Money, Rejects N10k Gift

Discussion in 'Nigeria News & Politics' started by Jenero200, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Jenero200

Jenero200 GrandMaster Mod

A honest taxi driver returned a phone and envelope containing large amount of cash to its owner identified as "Martin Nworah".

Sharing his experience on Facebook, Mr Norah Wrote:

"This taxi driver renewed my faith in people once again. I forgot my phone and an envelope containing a big chunk of money in his taxi. After running around and finally locating him, he delivered the phone and envelope with everything intact.

When I tried to give him 5k to appreciate him because of the amount involved, he refused. I thought the money was small. So I apologized and increased it to 10k. He took out 1k from the money and returned 9k to me. He insisted I don't need to pay him for doing the right thing.

I don't know how else to appreciate him than to bring it here. If you're good, don't lose hope. There are so many other people who are trying their best too to redeem our humanity.

{filename}-Taxi Driver Returns Passenger's Phone And Money, Rejects N10k Gift

{filename}-Taxi Driver Returns Passenger's Phone And Money, Rejects N10k Gift

2. Loading...