BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Step By Step Guide To Start Investing In Bitcoin Mining

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by ahasame, Jun 19, 2018.

1. ahasame

ahasame Upcoming

Mining

Prezzy likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Step Step Guide Forum Date
    6 Steps To Create Ethereum Wallet With Myetherwallet [pics Guide] Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Feb 1, 2018
    Step By Step Guide On How To Buy Airtime,data And Others With Bitcoin On Bitrefill In Nigeria Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 19, 2017
    Step By Step Guide On How To Lend On Bitconnect Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Oct 13, 2017
    Make Bitcoin In Simple Steps! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Mar 22, 2018
    Tips How To Buy Bitcoin In 3 Steps Easily Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Dec 10, 2017

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

welcome bro.

we will guide you to start investing in mining in this thread

4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Let's start with this..
    1. do you understand what bitcoin mining is all about?
    2. do you have any experience with bitcoin mining in the past?

5. ahasame

ahasame Upcoming

Yes I have little knowledge on it but the problem is how can we know the genuine

Prezzy likes this.
  6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

bitcoin mining is as genuine as bitcoin itself because there will be no successful bitcoin transactions if there are no miners to mine the bitcoins.

speaking of trusted companies for mining, we have a number of them out there such as hashing24 and genesis-mining and co

7. charlhxe

charlhxe Well Known Mod

Finish!?

Prezzy likes this.
  8. J-nkem

J-nkem Upcoming

Hi jackobians,
    You would say I was wrong if I did not inform you of an opportunity to buy Cryto Currency Coin that you can purchase for a little as 8 cent - you are able to buy as many coins as you want. You can buy as little as €100 to as much as €100,000 what ever works for you.

If I told you that each coin is backed by €1.32 worth of gold and only growing in value as of today. So for every €100 euros you we get 1,250 coins which has a current market value of €1,650 - for more details and any help you need in buying please do not hesitate to contact me.

Prezzy likes this.
  9. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Nop. Ask your questions please

10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Please open another thread here for your topic

11. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

Are you guys done because I am here to learn also

Prezzy likes this.
  12. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

no we are not.

13. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

first of all, here are the main websites where the action happens:

Not available | Hashing24
    Largest Cloud Bitcoin Mining Company | Genesis Mining

and this also(i will not suggest you join this now because it is not the best in terms of profitability):
    https://hashflare.io/

What do these websites do?
    They are actually companies that offer you contracts which when purchased entitles you to some machines in their companies which will mine bitcoins for you!

It's that simple. If you are a miner or want to be a miner, register in any of those websites and purchase a contract. you mining will start at midnight.

Don't forget: Mining is all about processing bitcoin transactions and getting rewarded for doing so. the transactions you are processing are those payments people are making with bitcoin. that's all!

SIC likes this.
  14. Babsb204

Babsb204 Leader

Once registered and purchased a contract is there any other thing or that all and one just need to wait for the profits

Prezzy likes this.
  15. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

yes, that's all you got to do.
    they will mine for you and present daily reports in your dashboard

Babsb204 likes this.