BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Steemit Tips: What You Need To Know About Content And Account Management

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Alright. If you are new to STEEM, you should know these important things.

No Cost to Participate
    It is free to post, comment, or upvote all content on Steemit.com. You might even get paid for it!

Upvotes

Upvotes are Steemit's way of saying you like someone's post or comment.

To upvote, click on the Upvote icon at the bottom of the comment/post.

No Cost to Participate
    It is free to post, comment, or upvote all content on Steemit.com. You might even get paid for it!

Comments
    When you are first starting out, commenting on other people's posts can be a great way to get involved and connect with people!

To comment on a post, or reply to an existing comment, click on the "Reply" link at the bottom of the post/comment.

Creating Posts
    To create a post, click on the "Submit a Story" link in the upper right corner.

Posts have three main parts: Title, Content, Tags.

You will want to make your title attention grabbing, and relevant to your content.

To create your content, you can either use "Editor" or "Markdown" mode.

There are several guides for creating posts in the "Helpful Posts from Steemit Users" section below.

Tags
    Tags will help people find your posts.

Each post can have up to five tags, separated by spaces.

The first tag in the list will be the main category that the post is in.

The tags should all be relevant to the content in the post.

You can browse content by tags, as well as see a list of popular tags that other users have used in their posts here.

Followers and Feeds
    To follow an author, click on their username and click the "Follow" button.

Once you follow someone, all of their posts will show up in your "Feed" on the homepage when you login.

As other Steemians come across your posts and comments, you will start to gain followers.

You can see all of your followers and the people you are following in your profile page

Resteem
    If you want to share someone else's post with all of your followers, click on the resteemicon.

Digital Currencies
    STEEM, Steem Power and Steem Dollars are the three forms of digital currency used by the Steem Blockchain.

Curation
    Up to 25% of the reward for posts goes to the people who voted on it. These people are called curators.

The more Steem Power you have in your account, the more your upvotes will be worth, and the more potential curation rewards you can earn!

Payments
    Payouts are made approximately 7 days after the post/comment is created.

The payments may fluctuate (up and down) until the final payment is reached.

Payments for posts are split between the author (at least 75%) and the curators (up to 25%).

The author reward is paid 50% in Steem Power, and 50% in liquid STEEM/SBD.

Authors also have the option to decline payout, or be paid in 100% Steem Power!

Oyekanmireadone likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Steemit Tips Need Forum Date
    Just In Are You On Steemit?.. Earn Free $40 To $80 On Byteball Airdrop Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jul 14, 2018
    How To Join Nigerian Steemit Group And Make Money Everyday Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jul 9, 2017
    Live My Steemit Journey: 0 - 200 Steem! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jul 7, 2017
    9 Bullet Tips To Avoid Scam And Buy Bitcoins Safely In Nigeria Bitcoin Investments | Discussions May 8, 2018
    Bitcoin Day-trading Tips: When To Buy Judging By +,-% Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Aug 15, 2017

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

What Home, New, Hot, Trending, Promoted, and Active means on Steemit

These are various ways to sort blog posts.

Home - Most recent posts of the people you follow (your feed).

New - Posts are sorted by the time posted, newest first.

Hot - Popular posts at the moment.

Trending - Posts with the highest pending rewards currently.

Promoted - Listings that are boosted by Steem Dollar payments get "Promoted" for greater visibility.

Active - Most recent posts with edits or comments.

Components of Steemit Profile

Feed - Here is where you go to see the most recent posts from the people you follow.

Blog - Here is where you go to see all of your posts and resteems.

Comments - Here is where you go to see all of the comments you have made to other's posts and comments.

Replies - Here is where you go to see all replies other users have made to your posts and comments.

Wallet - Here is where you go to see your wallet balances, make transfers, exchange STEEM/SBD, and Power Up.

Change Password - Here is where you go to change your password.

Settings - Here is where you go to update your settings.

Logout - Here is where you go to logout.

Reputation on Steemit

A reputation score is one way Steemit measures the amount of value you have brought to the community.

The higher the number, the more weighted votes an account has earned.

All new users start at 25.

Your reputation will go up as you earn upvotes for your posts and comments, but it can come down if they are flagged.

Cashing out or Spending SBD

You can spend your SBD at the Peerhub Store.

You can exchange your STEEM and SBD for bitcoin on an exchange such as BlockTrades, Poloniex, and Bittrex.

You can also "Power Up" and use your STEEM/SBD to gain more Steem Power!

Plagiarism on Steemit!

The community is looking for you to add your own personal touch to your articles.

Plagiarizing, that is posting someone else's work as if it were your own, is very frowned upon by the Steemit community.

If you are using anyone else's material as part of your posts (including images) - please cite your sources.

Also, make sure that you are not violating any copyright laws if you are using someone else's material/images. Limited, sourced material sharing is OK under fair use and fair dealing doctrines.

Earning SBD on Steemit

The best attitude to have is to expect to make nothing. Have fun. Get engaged. Make friends. If along the way you earn something - bonus!

It is possible to earn thousands of dollars, but most authors who are doing this have put in a lot of time and work to contribute to the community and build followings.

4. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

I can see the approval mail here bro @Prezzy...what is worng since last Sunday

Prezzy likes this.
  5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I don't get. Haven't you gotten yours?

6. Logician

Logician Well Known

Let me take this my steem account serious.

I had already got it activated.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  7. polaleye50

polaleye50 Upcoming

@Prezzy I t
    Posted about a group, telegram group that I created for naija steemians please help to introduce it to other t.me/naijasteemians
    Follow me on steemians @polaleye50 I have started making my own money their more earning coming in this week.

8. polaleye50

polaleye50 Upcoming

@Prezzy I t
    Posted about a group, telegram group that I created for naija steemians please help to introduce it to other t.me/naijasteemians
    Follow me on steemians @polaleye50 I have started making my own money their more earning coming in this week.

9. polaleye50

polaleye50 Upcoming

@Prezzy I t

10. gbolahan

I havent bro

11. Oyekanmireadone

Oyekanmireadone Well Known

it takes time to get approved bro. The mail will show like a thief in the Night.

Follow me Steemit and lets steemit together.t

gbolahan likes this.
  12. polaleye50

polaleye50 Upcoming

@Prezzy I t

13. gbolahan

Ok bro

14. stevecisco

stevecisco Well Known

This is for Steemians

According to byteball, they've studied the Steem blockchain well and they love what they saw, so they decided to airdrop some byteballs to us. Yes, everyone of us. This is what I literally call free money.

You can check byteball out, it isn't just any coin. It's listed in most exchanges already.

The airdrop will be done based on the steemian's reputation score. A reputation above 40 gets a $20 reward, reputation above 50 gets a $40 reward, above 60 gets $80 while a reputation above 70 gets $160 reward.

Your reputation score comes in handy here. And if you have a lower score, don't bother about that yet, you can earn more via referring.

How to go about it.

Download the byteball wallet

Setting referrer cookie

it's just 7mb and it's available for all devices.
    After installing, click on "Chat" on the homepage and click the "Bot store" icon.

Scroll down and choose "Steem attestation bot".

Then, you begin your chats with the bot. You will be welcomed with a long message asking for your address, click on the blue icon at the bottom left of your screen and click on "Insert wallet". Your wallet will be dropped.

Then, the bot will ask if you want your username stored publicly or privately. To enable funds being send to your Steemit username too, you should choose Public.

You will be asked to verify your steemit account. You will be redirected to Steemconnect where you can log in your keys. It's safe in there.

Once your account gets verified, you proceed to payment. You will need to send 49000bytes to claim your reward.

I'll be sending 60,000 bytes to each user that hasn't registered. Download the wallet through this link

Setting referrer cookie

and follow all the steps mentioned here. Let me know when u get to the payment so I can send you the bytes.

Contact me on Whatsapp to get the free byte token to use for your registration