BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Steemit Social Network | Steem Dollars Cryptocurrency Investment Review

Discussion in 'Altcoins' started by Prezzy, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Introduction to STeem DOllars!
    Hello guys, i want to quickly introduce you to this Investment opportunity called cryptocurrency in a coin called Steem Dollars. It's not a very popular one which gives yu the advantage of being one of those that will enjoy
    it's climb up!

What does Steem dollars stand for?
    Steem is a blockchain-based social media platform where anyone can earn rewards.

Official website is:
    Steem - blockchain-based social media platform

What Steem Really does
    Collectively, user-generated content has created billions of dollars worth of value for the shareholders of social media companies, such as Reddit, Facebook, and Twitter. Steem supports social media and online communities by returning much of its value to the people who provide contributions by rewarding them with virtual currency.

So, basically, they want to create a facebook-like social network where you earn for what you post which sounds like a really good idea. But will it really work?
    That's a question that i cannot answer but i think they are making good progress.

The social network that pays you - www.steemit.com
    This is the link https://www.steemit.com/
    and i think that what you get for what you post is made publicly available too!

Earning from SteemIt
    Have a look at this picture

steemit earnings.PNG-Steemit Social Network | Steem Dollars Cryptocurrency Investment Review

It shows that this pal has earned about $10 for making this article on this platform.

Will Facebook react to this and Will SteemIT really succeed?
    If one can really earn some money here, then i think that SteemIt has an opportunity of changing the way communities like Facebook work!

I think we eqaully have similar things here in nigeria like Crediboo, a social netork that pays in naira but i don't think it's gained so much traction lately.

Actually, it is a very difficult question indeed.
    I don't think that SOME people will really enjoy the idea of being paid to post. Honestly. It kinda makes it look less like a social network, yeah, less social.
    Honestly, it can be difficult to see this the way it is but it's just one of those things but for the most part, i think SteemIt has a chance of contesting against Facebook and Twitter and others same way Belacoin can compete well with Instagram.

Investing in STeemIT nd Steem DOllars!

I have already invested some money here and i think that this is one of the best investments anyhone can make now. The network is definitely growing and has a lot of potentials, in the same way, your money can grow alongside and that's a great thing indeed!

Have a look at the chart from coinmarketcap
    Steem dollars.PNG-Steemit Social Network | Steem Dollars Cryptocurrency Investment Review

Steem Dollars is actually on the rise.
    You should key in now as it's going to rise(the way i see it!)

So, that's it for steem dollars guys.
    @Chime @Benedict pepple you guys should come and have a close look at this please

Here's for you my dear Reader!

Am glad you have made it this far in this lecture:) and ...
    1. If you are new to Cryptocurrency, please click here to Educate Yourself about Cryptocurrency Investment

And

2. If you are New to Jackobian, I urge you to Register now and don't miss any of our Tips, Uncovered secrets, Articles because each and every one of them has the potential to change a lot for you. Collectively, they can be simply life-changing!

So, please CLICK HERE TO JOIN JACKOBIAN FORUM NOW!:tumbsup:

Chime likes this.
  2. Loading...