BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Sorry, You Can't Mine Bitcoins Anymore With Hashflare!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

This is the message I saw upon opening hashflare.io just now.

Dear users,
    Because of the current market situation, with the latest spike of mining difficulty exceeding 14% (Bitcoin Difficulty and Hashrate Chart - BitcoinWisdom), while the price of Bitcoin continues to decline, the payout was lower than the maintenance fee, which resulted in the balance not increasing and remaining the same. We are considering all possible options, while taking into account the available resources, to optimize the mining process where it is possible.

It's highly disappointing .
    Where's bitcoin mining headed please?
    Can we still make money mining?
    These are unanswered questions at the moment but I believe that this will pass soon... I am yet to prove this with numbers but I guess that it will prove itself soonest

2. Loading...