BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Smartweb.com.ng Is Another Top Reliabile Nigerian Web Host

Discussion in 'Blogging | Nigerian Webmasters' started by Prezzy, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Here's another web host In Nigeria you might wanna check out. It's definitely among the very best hosting providers in the country and it's SmartWeb Online Solutions!

I recently reviews globalhosting247.com and you can check it out here Globalhosting247.com Is A Cheap Nigerian Web Host With Promise!

A little about SMartWeb Online Solutions Web Hosting Services

SmartWeb Online Solutions is often a fast growing Web hosting company gaining in reputation by the day since its launch in 2004. SmartWeb offers from 10GB to unlimited storage according to your web hosting subscription package.

Monthly traffic limit ranges between 30GB to unlimited traffic, again with regards to the web hosting plan you choose with price starting from N2,500 to N30,000 yearly. You are able to pay in Naira on your Smart Web Internet hosting plan.

SmartWeb Overview

Actually, I have never used their services before but I did some research on them and came up with something really encouraging and disappointing at the same time!.

For example, they have a very serious-looking team but they are not yet so popular... Makes me wonder what's missing.

Here's what I found about them too

WHY CHOOSE SMARTWEB:

• One of the cheapest choices with an abundance of included features
    • Offers the best value for hosting a website
    • Uses Cpanel, a simple and easy-to-use control panel
    • Ideal for anyone on a budget looking for web hosting
    • Customer support 24/7 via telephone, live chat, & email
    • Advanced Vsat installations and Dedicated hosting plans for future growth
    • Easy integration of Google Apps for Work
    • Highly Trained staffs
    • They can fly in staffs for you

WHAT ARE THE DISADVANTAGES?

• Navigating the website to purchase the plans you want is a bit tricky
    • Limited storage and bandwidth
    • No monthly payment, but fees are too cheap for monthly payments
    Not so much more apart from the fact that they don't have monthly plans and sorts.

Another interesting thing here is that they also offer Dedicated hosting and am sure the are one of the very few Nigerian web hosts that does that.

As they offer Dedicated hosting services, they should equally offer VPS Hosting to Nigerian customers which makes them all the more cute!

2. Loading...