sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola

Show Me Your Workout

Discussion in 'Food & Health' started by Walles, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Walles

Walles Upcoming

I know that many of you probably train at home or in the gym. I want to know your approximate training, I also want to start training at home. Tell me the exercises for a beginner.

2. Loading...

3. Greattas

Greattas Upcoming

I'm new too. I have been training since last month, but I have already noticed positive changes. First, I lost 5 pounds. Secondly, my health has improved, in the third my body began to look more fit. I don't have a workout, I just read a lot of information on the Internet and made my exercise plan. My first rule is : in which muscles the pain, this part should be the load on the next day. I know that locally losing weight on my stomach and getting on the priest will not work out for me, so I try to do as much cardio as can and strength training as possible only in those areas that I want to make bigger (for example, here getbigbutt.com I found a lot of good tips on how to make my buttocks bigger without surgery). Also don't forget about stretching. It takes 15-20 minutes, but helps to relax.

4. AkinCosta

AkinCosta Upcoming

I would like to advise you to clean out your system before training. I think it will ease the exercise for you. You know, toxins make us feel bad and do a lot of harm to our body. In my opinion, these guys www.ouchclub.com recommend the best ways to do it

5. Sonja-Erica Pompa

Sonja-Erica Pompa Rookie!!!

It really depends on your body, your problems with health, and so on.
    Gym can cause a lot of injuries and get things worse. So, I wish you to find a good trainer.

6. Jaymes_Willson

Jaymes_Willson Jackobian

When I first came to the gym, I trained five times a week. I was so tired that I wanted to quit. The coach advised me to reduce the number of workouts and my results became better. Additionally, I take CBD oil to allow muscles to recover from strength training - CBD Pure Review | Benefits, Coupons and Info Now I only need two strength training a week to keep fit.