BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Just In Ropcoin Reviews

Discussion in 'Altcoins' started by Onyeka franklin, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Onyeka franklin

Onyeka franklin Upcoming

I have been seing tweets about ropcoin and I have also been seing them on many airdrop channel, the said their total supply is just 20 million and they have distributed to more than 200 wallets and am among, I have have up to 1000 ropcoin, I think I will advise you guys to put your interest on them because they did no ico or pre-sale, they just distributed free, that sounds nice, please if you have any information about them you can post it here let's review it thanks, ROPCOIN logo.jpg-Ropcoin Reviews goodluck

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Ropcoin Reviews Forum Date
    ICO Ropcoin Reviews Altcoins Jun 27, 2018
    Gratitude Through Reviews Altcoins Jun 16, 2018

3. Umarye

Umarye Rookie!!!

Ropcoin is an amazing project, I have been following the project since inception and realized how relentlessly the devs have been working on the project milestone development and I can tell you that they have achieved greatly on each stage of the project. Success to all the investors who have currently invested and if you have not this is an opportunity for you to invest. Success to the Devs team as they unlock the next milestone...

4. Onyeka franklin

Onyeka franklin Upcoming

According to whitepaper they will launch there own exchange, that sounds nice to hear

5. ADEDEJI ADEYINKA

ADEDEJI ADEYINKA Upcoming

With my research on this project,the only thing i can say is that this project is best for long time investors because there are a lot of senses in the whitepaper