Can't find the Latest Ponzi Sites on the Homepage? - Click Here to See the Ponzi Forum & the Newest Being Launched!
Ponzi vs Crypto! - Read this to Know where you should Put your Money
Cryptocurrency Investments - Ever wondered what Cryptocurrency Investment stands for? Click here to Learn
Improve - Help make our forum Better and Earn Bitcoins doing that - Learn More here
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Revelation About God's Relationship With Abraham

Discussion in 'Religion' started by osixkilz, Dec 12, 2016.

1. osixkilz

osixkilz Active Mod

52%
    This was topic yesterday in church and I thought it would be great to show you what I learned , since this is the new age you get to see what I heard , I hope your hearts connect with God after you read this.
    Divine visitation:
    Genesis 18:1 And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; 18:2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,
    Genesis 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;
    From the passage
    In the days of the old , God visits the earth regularly.
    Jesus appeared unto Abraham in gen 18 vs 1...
    Genesis 18:13 And the LORD said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old? 18:17 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do; 18:20 And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;
    In the text above , we could clearly see that the LORD was accompanied by two angels in the flesh
    Genesis 18:22 And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD.
    Genesis 18:33 And the LORD went his way, as soon as he had left communing with Abraham: and Abraham returned unto his place.
    Gen 19 vs 1 And there came two angels
    The Lord went and sent the two angels to lot..
    The Lord and Abraham talked one on one.
    Lot was spiritual but Abraham was God's friend
    He was the only one talking
    Sometimes we miss God's visits because we want to please our self.
    In the times when we feel ought not to , we should strive to.
    Luke 19:41 And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, 19:42 Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes. 19:43 For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, 19:44 And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.
    Everybody has a special day of visitation and we ought to know because Satan will try to stop us
    When God comes visiting, all issues will be resolved
    All laws will stand still
    Abraham fed the LORD. (how cool is that).
    When God comes visiting, do what is needful
    Acknowledge His PRESENCE.
    God only visits his FRIENDS
    Are you his FRIEND?
    Let's us pray to host God himself

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy