The Vision - Jackobian Represents something, we Have a Vision which is Something you shouold Learn about by Clicking Here!
Can't find the Latest Ponzi Sites on the Homepage? - Click Here to See the Ponzi Forum & the Newest Being Launched!
Ponzi vs Crypto! - Read this to Know where you should Put your Money
Cryptocurrency Investments - Ever wondered what Cryptocurrency Investment stands for? Click here to Learn
Improve - Help make our forum Better and Earn Bitcoins doing that - Learn More here
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Prezzy's Secrets Of Making Money Online On Jackobian Like A Pro

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Prezzy, Dec 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    You can provide as much as you want. I think it's called stacking of PH.

It's acceptable and even welcome.
    As for the registration bonus, yes, you can get registration bonus when you register. It's about 4k for PH below 20k and it rises as the amount rises.

Kindly use my link to register = Get Help Worldwide - #1 World's Mutual Financial Aid Community

2. ogochi

ogochi Jackobian

40%
    ok, tnx

3. Noel Nelz Asap

Noel Nelz Asap Active Bot!

52%
    Am here

Prezzy and ogochi like this.
  4. precious Fregene

precious Fregene Active

92%
    @pressy dash me some downliners Ohhh. Please I need just 90

5. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    How's that even possible dude?

6. precious Fregene

precious Fregene Active

92%
    I don't know I just believe u can do it.. ..No fall my hand oh

7. Mary Godwin

Mary Godwin Jackobian

90%
    It's almost like mmm Nigeria nau..

8. precious Fregene

precious Fregene Active

92%
    Chia better pikin

9. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    You mean gethelpworldwide.com?

10. Mary Godwin

Mary Godwin Jackobian

90%
  11. godfather

godfather Jackobian

40%
    good teach

Prezzy likes this.
  12. SafePassiveIncome

SafePassiveIncome Jackobian

40%
    You are always onPoint!

Prezzy likes this.
  13. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    Thanks for that... I don dey b*ush already :rolleyes:

14. Lizzy Godwin

Lizzy Godwin Jackobian

40%
    Join Paid Rocket Today... Earn Good Money At Rocket Speed With Just 1000 Naira As A Start
    Earn 2.5million in 3 months with just 1000 naira!!!

Join in now. PAID ROCKET. Click on any of the links below to register. Make good money at rocket speed

PaidRocket Backoffice

PaidRocket Backoffice

PaidRocket Backoffice

Can you really give account of how...You spend 1k??
    PaidRocket gives you an opportunity to Invest rather than Spend

For more details contact me on WhatsApp with 07034885473
    It pays. Join the community

PaidRocket Backoffice

PaidRocket Backoffice

PaidRocket Backoffice

Please DO NOT register if
    1) You are not ready to upgrade to level 1
    You upgrade to level 1 by paying your up line 1000 naira within 72 hours

2) You are not willing to contact me on WhatsApp. This is to ensure you are added to the WhatsApp group and that you are given instructions on what to do next
    The WhatsApp number to contact is07034885473
    Thanks... Paid rocket pays faster and better with just little to start with

15. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    Banned for 2 days for spamming.

16. edyty

edyty Jackobian

40%

RESPONSIBILITIES OF A GUIDER IN MMM NIGERIA

* Assist Downline with Any Issue

* Assist Participants to also become a Guider

* Help Build downline's Team

* Escalate queries to Support For All Unanswered Tickets, especially Moratorium removal, Fake POP and GA key Removal Issues

* SMS or Whatsapp Downlines when GH and PH is due. (This is critical to avoid your team and other team members from being blocked)

* Respond to Calls, WhatsApp Messages and Facebook messages in a timely fashion

* Make Phone Number available and accessible, do not hide phone number on Dashboard, so your team can reach you anytime any day.

IF YOUR GUIDER DOES NOT DO ANY OF THE ABOVE, THEN YOU NEED TO CHANGE GUIDER!!

Step to change guider:

1. Login to your PO

2. Click on My Page

3. Check the right of the page u will see Guider click on it

4. In the space provided enter the Guider email as:

edosak@ymail.com

5. Click Save

For better guidance.

Together we change the world
    LAMP - MMM
    (Lifted Above Money Palaver)

To register in MMM Nigeria: MMM Federal Republic of Nigeria - Official Website
    or visit nigeria-mmm.net

referral email: edosak@ymail.com

Join LAMP Whatsapp Group
    LAMP-MMM Group

17. edyty

edyty Jackobian

40%
    Digital Portal Club - How It Works

DIGITAL PORTAL CLUB is not a bank, DIGITAL PORTAL CLUB does not collect your money, DIGITAL PORTAL CLUB is not an ONLINE BUSINESS, HYIP, investment or MLM program. DIGITAL PORTAL CLUB is a community where people help each other. DIGITAL PORTAL CLUB gives you a technical basic program, which helps millions of participants worldwide to find those who NEED help, and those who are ready to PROVIDE help for FREE. All transferred funds to another participants are your help given by your own good will to another one, absolutely gratis. If you are completely confident and certain in your actions and make your mind to participate, we kindly ask you to study carefully all warnings and instructions first.

VERY IMPORTANT!

Digital Portal Club is committed to serve humanity by integrating resources for people in need. Recognize the innate worth of all people and the value of diversity, Work to ensure equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective of race, gender, color, class, ethnicity, disability and location. You can help one and will get help from others which will return you a 100% increase in 8 Days maximum. If you are willing to do so join us now

Participate with your spare money only

Register

BECOME A FREE MEMBER

Digital Portal Club - Register

About PROVIDE HELP

Providing PH (Provide Help)

• Participants can PH (Provide Help) from 10$ to 100$ Maximum
    • PH assignments will be paired within 5 minutes from the moment you submitted the confirm amount
    Assigned PH

• When PH has been paired, You have 24 hours to provide the donation.
    • When providing donation the Member will only need to input the Hashcode (no more upload of receipt)
    After Providing Hashcode

• Blockchain API will check for the correct amount that has been sent to the receiver
    • The PH will be confirm after API confirmed the donation amount to the correct receiver
    About RePH (Recommitment)

Providing rePH (Recommitment)

• Participants can rePH (Recommit) from last PH amount to 100$ Maximum
    • RePH (Recommit) will be made after 5 days from the last confirmed PH
    • You need to RePH(Recommit) before you can release the Complete 100% PH.

About GET HELP

Getting GH (Get Help)

• Participants can GH (Get Help) from 10$ to 200$ Maximum
    • GH assignments will be paired within 5 minutes from the moment you submitted the confirm amount
    Assigned PH

• When GH has been paired, You only have 1 hour to wait for the donation to arrive.
    • When getting GH, you only need to wait for the donation to arrive no need for you to confirm the GH amount Blockchain API will be the one checking the amount that arrive in your wallet and will confirm if you have gotten already.
    GH Hashcode

• Hashcode will be updated in your GH assignments once blockchain API have confirm the donation
    • AUTO GH confirm.
    About Help Growth

Great 100% growth start to grow after your commitment amount was confirm, Once “PROVIDE HELP” assignment has been dispatched in your dashboard, you will have 24 hours to provide “donation” on the bitcoin address that was assigned to you by the system.

Growth Value

8 days 100%

The Growing Rates are 12.5% daily: It means that your money will be 100% after 8 days and recommitment should be made after 5days when PH was confirm. The interest is accrued every minute but credited on every hour in your dashboard. Remember that pairing of assignment for your PH will be within 5 minutes.

Commitment Amount is 10$ to 100$

ReCommitment

After 5 days

Before 8 days of growth has been achieved you need to RePH(recommit) first before you can release your first “COMPLETE Matured PH”. RePH (recommitment) will be available after 5days from the start of your confirm PH. Recommitment process is there to achieve a sustainable platform.

Commitment 10$ to 100$

• There will be an 8 days locking period. (Withdraw your fund after 8 days)
    • All commitment should be Multiple of 10$
    • We will provide notifications when you need to recommit already.
    Working Bonuses?

Direct Bonus

Direct Bonus Income is 5%

For each new member (Direct) that you have invited to the platform you will get the referral bonus: ( This bonus can only be benefitted by the sponsors if the participants have a PH that has been confirm by the System (confirm PH).

Managers Bonus

For each new member (indirect or direct) that you have invited to the platform you will get the Managers Bonus. Managers bonus can only be acquired by participants who account status has been upgrade to manager. (This bonus can only be benefitted by the Managers if the participants have a PH that has been confirm by the System (confirm PH)

All Managers and Direct Bonus will be available for claim when the PH of the participants has been confirm by the system. When PH of the participants has been cancelled so is the bonus.

Additional Terms and Conditions?

• Digital Portal Club participants must be over 18 years of age and should participate with your spare money only
    • You can use same email multiple times during multiple registration.
    • Multiple Account are allowed in this platform.
    • Must know how a blockchain and bitcoin technology works.
    • No Admin Fee, No Get Donation Fee Deducted.
    Register

BECOME A FREE MEMBER

Digital Portal Club - Register

18. Piesirius

Piesirius Rookie!!!

60%
    Boss Prezzy Thanks For The Info I've Created A Bitcoin Wallet,,am Using A Mobile Browsing Phone Please I Need An Online Business That May Help Me Save Enough Money And Buy A Android Phone Then By The Grace Of God Getting To The Stage Of Buying A Laptop,,please Help Me Or Coach Me On That I Really Need To Start Somewhere

Prezzy likes this.
  19. star

star Jackobian

15%
    He
    Hello pretty, pls do you have any idea of what donation hub is and how it works? Is it worth investing in?

Prezzy likes this.
  20. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    Yeah dear.
    It's working and you can check out the threads on that topic here on Jackobian.com for more info

21. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
  22. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    You are off on a good start!
    Kindly open a new thread for any questions you may wanna ask bro.
    People will be able to help you better that way ok?

23. star

star Jackobian

15%
    OK
    OK thanks a lot

Prezzy likes this.
  24. star

star Jackobian

15%
    Sorry Dt ur name was wrongly spelt I just saw it

Prezzy likes this.
  25. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    Lols, are you sure about that?.
    I don't think anyone can always be on point.
    We can only try

26. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    It's nothing to worry about bro.. It's not your fault... It was your keyboard and auto correction!.
    So, if you wanna do something about this, pass me your keyboard let me lash it else you have done nothing wrong and don't need to do anything

27. investor1

investor1 Jackobian

15%
  28. star

star Jackobian

15%
    OK pls forgive my keyboard. Thanks for ur support anyway but I will still disturb you again and again. I finally registered but could not donate cos d only available recipient's pay is less than what I phed so is it okay to still wait?

29. oyebola mayowa

oyebola mayowa Jackobian

5%

30. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    that's why we are here my dear... to be disturbed so you are welcome to continue
    meanwhile..
    i advice you to pay up because if your time gets exhausted while you are still waiting to be matched completely, you may lose your account and that's not cool.

so, go ahead and make the transfer...
    i may be able to help you better if i knew the website you are dealing with

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy