HashFlare

9ja President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London

Discussion in 'Nigeria News & Politics' started by Jenero200, Aug 12, 2017.

WEB DEVELOPMENT
  1. Jenero200

Jenero200 GrandMaster Mod

As posted my his media aid Femi Adesina.

"President Muhammadu Buhari with R-L: Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Senior Special Assistant Media & Publicity Mallam Garba Shehu, Minister of Information Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Special Adviser Media and Publicity Mr Femi Adesina and Personal Assistant Digital/Online Media Lauretta Onochie as he receives Presidential media team as well as Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters at the Abuja House London on 12th August 2017" .

buhari.jpg-President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London buharii.jpg-President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London

2. Loading...