BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
  1. At long last! Jackobian Ads Info
    To Advertise Here, Call 07037238225
    Discover How Young Girl Earns 4.5% DAILY with Bitpetite Earning N4,725 DAILY = N140K/Month
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Jackobian is a Forum by Students, of Students for Everyone, as powered by Kinwap Vision, made possible by Nigerian Students!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. At long last! Jackobian Ads Info
    To Advertise Here, Call 07037238225
    HOW TO INVEST AND MAKE MONEY WITH BITCOIN AND CRYPTOS IN NIGERIA (CLICK HERE)
    Dismiss Notice

Ponzi Vs Cryptocurrency Investments - Jackobians Take Your Stand Now!

Discussion in 'Altcoins' started by Prezzy, Mar 12, 2017.

Moderators: Emma24, philipj
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Are you new to CryptoCurrency? Please click here to understand it first before reading: You Don't Understand Cryptocurrency | Altcoins Investment? Chai, Permit Me To Explain Buddy

Good morning guys and Happy Sunday.
    I made a post in a rush yesterday and it wasn't so funny. One could be feeling that it was too compelling and so unreal. You can read up the article here = Jackobians, Wake Up! Ethereum & Dash Are The Only Ponzi You Need!

It has to do with Ethereum and DASH. Both are cryptocurrencies that have shown some really good promise and their growth rate in the past few days have also shown that they have so much more in store! Most especially the Dash Coin.

Cryptocurrency is a wild world with hundreds of altcoins fighting to establish themselves in the market. More than just a wild world, it's one that is yet to be discovered by many investors because eventually, the cryptocurrency world will be getting some crazy attention and although this will not make it a crowded place to invest, it's always best to be among the pioneers.

This message goes to all Jackobians and it's to pass a message across to you all. We all know that this forum has evolved to be one big place for ponzi schemes and at the same time, am sure that most if not all of us have lost some good sums in ponzi schemes investments, I myself leading, Lols.

Haven Studied cryptocurrency for a while, I figured it's a much better option for investing than ponzi schemes.

Here's one major difference between a ponzist & a Cryptocurrency investor =>

1. Ponzists no matter the level are always living in fear and anxiety :oops:

2. Cryptocurrency investors are both hopeful and cheerful because they understand what they are doing and are proud of it. :rolleyes:

Whichever way you want to look at it, cryptocurrency investment has superior quality and promise than ponzi schemes.

As I described in my post yesterday, cryptocurrency can give you 1000% and it's completely legit but when we hear 100% in Ponzi, we label it scam.

Back to the matter, I will encourage anyone who's interested in making money online to start looking into cryptocurrency.

Rather, this is the approach I'll advise. You are already a member of this community and for that am glad.
    If you aren't, well, I know you will join by the time you are done reading this and for that am still glad! Here's the link to register => Sign up | Jackobian

Cryptocurrency vs Ponzi -> My Experience

As for ponzi Schemes...

Before ever I got into ponzi scheme with Mmm, I think I have been into cryptocurrency. Forgive me, things happened pretty fast last year and I don't get the dates right sometimes.

But I still believe I got involved with cryptocurrency before I started ponzi+ing. As you would guess, I have been into like 1 million things which have all CRASHED!
    Yeah, they all crashed just as we knew they will crash and it's sad actually
    As I am writing this, I got a call from someone and he was like...I have something to do in school tomorrow and I want to ponzi with the cash I have now.

Without thinking twice, my advice was simple... Would you rather lose the little you have in a bid to double it than work hard between now and tomorrow to make it up?
    Dude, simply keep your money and invest only spare cash in ponzi so you won't be putting yourself in a situation where you have to STEAL FROM FELLOW STUDENTS TOMORROW.

LOLS, spare money really??? Noone listens to that kind of thing. I have seen people who borrowed money from the bank to invest in ponzi schemes and guess what? It crashed and Uhm, you know the rest.
    The person is my own brother.

Well, am not giving up on ponzi schemes myself entirely and am not saying you should do that either rather I think I have something better and as am not wedded to ponzi, I have decided to keep it low on that.

As for Cryptocurrency...
    Hmm, it's an entirely different story. I have some legit investments that have payed me every blessed day for months now and I withdraw the money to use for other things. The sweeter part of it is that I know they are going to continue that way... Speaking of mining which you can learn about here => J-Secure! - Genesis-mining Bitcoin Cloud Mining: How I Invested 500k|$1k To Earn 1.5k|$3 Daily 4 Life!

Beyond that, I have some other cryptocurrencies that I bought when which have developed over time. Yeah, I have been into cryptocurrency for a while too and am not disappointed.
    I checked one of my investments in factom yesterday, it's grown from $2.xx to $3.xx

Also,that of Ethereum has a positive story too!

Bitcoin, always on!

Name them... It's all win win of course with some loses here and there but as I have described in my post [ Cryptocurrency Investment (4) The Most Important Thing To Consider For Altcoins Investment ] the most important thing is that YOU LOVE AND BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU ARE INVESTING IN then you won't have any problems at all.

Compare the two industries and this is what you will discover...

Though ponzi is sizzling hot and drags a lot of attention, Noone really successful online can attribute it to ponzi schemes and I don't wanna be the first sha.
    While cryptocurrency is upcoming, Ponzi is being swallowed each time the next one crashes.
    Truth is, Noone does ponzi as a business for more than a few years however, there are people who have started the race with Bitcoins and guess what they are now... Billionaires, not in naira but in dollars and I think I prefer that to the former sha.

Yeah! Bitcoins is gone! But there are hundreds of cryptocurrencies called ALTCOINS which will do what Bitcoin has done and more brother or sister and it will be unwise to ignore them.
    Each & every day, we discover new performing Altcoins and we describe and analyze them here in the forums for those that are new to get on.

Also, so far I have shared many things in Altcoins but people are too blinded with ponzi to look either left or right.
    They can't even calm down to observe other investments until all the money is gone... I don't want you to be like that.

Even if that's the case with you now, it's nothing to worry about, you can learn this and do it well then you can start recovering from here, God with you of course!

Hey, take a Chill Pill, Altcoins & Crypto ain't FREE OIL WELL IN NIGERIA
    Yup you don't hop in here and escape with all the cash. You need to do some learning here or you just follow DIRECT INSTRUCTIONS BY EXPERTS.

Here's what I mean.
    1. You can do the research and read up what we detail here in the forums then make your decision based on that.

Or

2. You can just go directly with our investment suggestions. Like,... OK it's advisable to invest $10 in GameCredits and you'll do just that.
    That's the second means of investing here and I will encourage you to go with the first because that's when you start getting the real joy of being a Cryptocurrency investor!

And me...?
    Hmm, I definitely don't know it all but if am in, am in. You can trust me and others active members of this forum who are equally interested in this such as @SalimSojay @Kenny @gbolahan to do the work for you and also do our best to break it down so you can understand better and invest.
    Most of what we know come from experience and that's where you need us actually because the information is free online but the experience is not free. Lols, you buy experience with time and maybe money.

That's a long one in Cryptocurrencies vs Ponzi. The last thing I wanna say is that..
    Cryptocurrency investment is not Ponzi & it will bring you ever close to the International world so please be careful and enjoy yourself because me Amma enjoy this to the fullest!
    Back to you buddy...
    What do you think about cryptocurrency and investments made in it?
    Do you think it's something you wanna try.. No I meant 'study' and 'invest in' ?

And for the record... I want you in this and I want to help you find your smile which you might have lost ponzing. And am SERIOUS ABOUT THAT.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  2. Loading...

3. Kenny

Kenny GrandMaster

Featured Threads:
    Hmmmmm.
    ponzi Vs Cryptocurrency.....I Dont Think This Two Things Need To Be Compared Together Because They Are Different
    Its Like
    Scam vs Legit Or Poverty Vs Riches Or Greed Vs Liberal.

anyway Before Talking About Cryto Investment People Need To Understand What Crytocurrencies Are Cos 60% Dont.
    I Think A 10 days Crash Course Would Do.

Anyway To Tell The Truth I Would Go For Both Ponzi And Crypto Investment, Like You Said Ponzi Is Now And Crypto Investment Is The Future.

I Think a Mixture Of Both Will Do, While Earning From Ponzi Now And Also Investing In Cryto For Future Gains.

Nice One Tho...I Hope What I Wrote Is Not Absurd

kessyboy, Shaynee, ogeokolie and 3 others like this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    That's quite a lot that you said buddy and yes, it's not out of lane.

1. The two definitely needs comparison because people that engage in one don't usually bother about the other. So it's important to compare the two of them for them to see what really is the difference and why they should not let them conflict for attention and investment power.

2. As for people that don't understand cryptocurrency in Nigeria, I think it's more than 60% that's why I highly recommend this link: Bitcoin-in-1-week Tutorial For Nigerians, Turning Newbies 2 Pro

The link above is for bitcoin but if you understand Bitcoins which you should, you won't have to any issues understanding other cryptocurrencies because they all learned from Bitcoin!

3. Well said... But I believe cryptocurrency depending on the type of investment you make can actually replace ponzi completely although it will be gambling if you approach it that way.

Imagine DASH almost doubled it's price in just days, from $45 - $71+

That's 100% in 5 days or so except that it was not announced..
    Crypto can replace ponzi in terms of length of time needed to get returns for those who have the time and resources to sit down and watch the movements, follow the media and make the most out of what they have..

It's tougher than it sounds anyway

Niro, dan92, hugoboss and 2 others like this.
  5. Dave Junior

Dave Junior Active

How can i get into these investments?

6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    OK, there's quite a lot involved with altcoins investment and am glad you have picked interest... Shows my little magic wand worked a little.. Don't worry, we will enjoy this as long as you are willing to learn.

Meanwhile, for you to get started, MAKE SURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND CRYPTOCURRENCY ESPECIALLY BITCOINS & I Recommend our Bitcoin in one week program which you can read up here => Bitcoin-in-1-week Tutorial For Nigerians, Turning Newbies 2 Pro

There after, check out what we have for now on Dash Investment here => What Is Dash-coin? Jackobians Come In Let's Discuss!
    Yeah, dash is a Cryptocurrency and a very promising one. I detailed everything in he link above so, click on it and make sure you don't PROCRASTINATE this one!

You can leave a comment there and I'll come in to support you if you have questions on dash.

If you are interested in Ethereum, gamecredits, Factom, Ethereum classic, golem coins [all are cryptocurrencies of their own kinds] request below and I'll point you in the right direction!

Don't forget... One at a time so you can focus your energy properly buddy.

7. Dave Junior

Dave Junior Active

Ok . Pressy. But which one should i invest with first? And can you manage my portfolio?

Opeyemi kanni, NOBLECASH and Prezzy like this.
  8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    I shared this on whatsapp and got some questions which I will like to answer here for everyone!

That's a question, let's tackle it... You are welcome to share your opinion for people like this to learn more too!

For me, it's PERFECTLY NORMAL TO BE A STUDENT AND INVEST IN CRYPTO! I mean, am a student myself... We are all students in one way or another afterall.

Yes, Nigerian undergraduates, you don't need a certificate to make millions with cryptocurrency and yes, it's possible.

So, your questions is HOW?

The question how is a very broad one and we are going to continue answering different "How's" throughout the life of this forum.

However for the sake of this thread, it's simple. If you have little funds like 5k (and yes, as a student you don't need to have 5k, YOU NEED TO RAISE IT... from the dead if you have to... Just get it)

If you have 5k, you can get about $11 from our Jackobian Bitcoin banks which is my only recommended method of getting bitcoin, small and large quantities as fast as possible.
    We created bitcoin banks to sell Bitcoins to our members here on Jackobian.com and here is the link to how it works => Jackobian Bitcoin Banks - The Who, What, Why, Pros & Cons In Details!

[trust me, you'll fall in love with our banks here on Jackobian]

After you must have bought your Bitcoins, it target should be cryptos that are rising and NOT THOSE THAT HAVE PEAKED AND ARE STRUGGLING TO BREAK THEIR Peak like Bitcoin of course.

Coins like GameCredits, Golem, Burst, especially Dash, you can start with $10 and buy a good sum.

You can buy up to 500 Golems with just $10 because 1 golem = $0.02!

Considering where golem is going, in a few months, 1 golem can be equal to $0.2 and that means $100 for you.

Now, you don't wanna invest your only $10 in Golem brother.....
    You csn split it between different coins and this is the reason why you should do so => How To Invest $1000 In Cryptocurrency 'hit & Lose' Method For Jackobians

[make sure to click the link and read please]

If you are able to do this, you'll be sure that in few months, you will be making profits from just 5000 naira. Of course, it's an investment but a calculated one... That's where the difference less with ponzi.

Hope this helps!

9. Dave Junior

Dave Junior Active

Guy, we are discussing bitcoins and Dash here, not this. Why are you like this? We need to invest in long term opportunities.

10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    That would be my pleasure but at the moment, it's not possible.

It's fun though and trust me when I say that you wanna do this yourself! I know the graphs can be crazy but it's FUN and you won't really know until you study it.

The point is... Am not an expert or professional and I have no right to handle your portfolio. Advice is what I can give.. The best I can.

Don't give up on me though. It's easy

Niro, hugoboss and Opeyemi kanni like this.
  11. chooma

chooma Jackobian

Nice one prezzy for the insights, never heard of altcoins before...I got a whole lotta questions, but as a 21st century guy I will consult the oracle (Google) first....am just hoping it is something I can handle

12. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Of course, somehow, Google must get involved but what takes you 3 hours to get through Google can be gotten within minutes by contacting the right person.

I leaned that some time ago and you'll soon find out too!

kessyboy, Niro and Opeyemi kanni like this.
  13. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Featured Threads:
    kessyboy, Opeyemi kanni and Prezzy like this.
  14. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Thanks buddy.
    You guys taught me this, remember?
    So, thanks again!

kessyboy, Niro and Opeyemi kanni like this.
  15. Chime

Chime Well Known Bot!

Featured Threads:
    The two are incompatible. Now, now investment and long term investment are two different things.
    The earlier we realize that Ponzi scheme is deadly, the wiser we shall become.

@Prezzy, well done.
    t

16. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Thank you sir... Looks like you have realized this a long time ago yourself.

Are you Still an active ponzist?

kessyboy and Opeyemi kanni like this.
  17. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    And what's your own advice for those trying to make a switch to cryptocurrency?

kessyboy and Opeyemi kanni like this.
  18. Chime

Chime Well Known Bot!

Featured Threads:
    You can ask that again. I am not. I only use spare money. But, then its better
    To run away from something that add to financial pressure.
    Cryptocurrency is th future of wealth.

kessyboy, Opeyemi kanni and Prezzy like this.
  19. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Help yourself sir. Learn about cryptocurrency, at least learn first then make your decision.

Opeyemi kanni likes this.
  20. Chime

Chime Well Known Bot!

Featured Threads:
    Do not hesitate. Cryptocurrency is the way forward. I have investments in bitcoymining and some altcoins. I have to do more investin the emerging others.
    It's better to start early and reap more when the time I see ripe.

kessyboy and Prezzy like this.
  21. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Obviously. We are getting ever closer to that future but many people still don't realize this.
    Have a look at this graph.

Screenshot_20170312-182809.png-Ponzi Vs Cryptocurrency Investments - Jackobians Take Your Stand Now!

How do we make people understand this? ... That's my question and the problem I wanna solve in Nigeria now.

Chime likes this.
  22. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Absolutely. Dash is all we need to understand cryptocurrency as new investors.

Rising from $5 last year ending to $76 today.
    Rising from $45 few days ago to $76 today.

What more can one ask for. It's indeed the way forward, moreso, it's not a ponzi scheme.

Some how, people need to get this info, stop wasting money & start investing in the future

kessyboy, Williams victor and Chime like this.
  23. Chime

Chime Well Known Bot!

Featured Threads:
    Seriously. I have to find a way to get a stake in Dash this week. The time is now. Seriously!

24. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Hold on sir. Please don't rush Dash now altho I know everything is sending us in that direction.

This is simply because it's Rising in value and that means a lot. Investing is not the best option now and I have already explained why in another thread. Please check it here =>
    How To Invest In Cryptocurrency: Should I Buy Altcoins When It's Rising Or Falling?

Instead, you should get the mindset of an active investor which I explained here also =>
    Cryptocurrency Investment (4) The Most Important Thing To Consider For Altcoins Investment

Hope those helps you make the best decision possible.

25. Kenny

Kenny GrandMaster

Featured Threads:
    Hmmmm
    Bro
    Dash Or Golem?

kessyboy and samaila madi yusuf like this.
  26. SalimSojay

SalimSojay Active

Featured Threads:
    Hmmmm
    sometimes I wonder what a Crypto world we will experience in years to come by

We may end up tagging the next decade Crypto age

27. Benedict pepple

Benedict pepple Active

Nice one.

Prezzy likes this.
  28. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    thanks buddy

29. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    MHH, i was going to contest this but it makes sense considering everything has always been powered by money, if we have a new money system, then we can as well tag that as the beginning of a new age!

30. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    you will lose your account if you don't know how to keep it safe dear

samaila madi yusuf likes this.
  31. Joooh

Joooh Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    HMmn...this got me really salivating.
    Still trying to learn all I can oo

Prezzy likes this.
Moderators: Emma24, philipj