BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. True we can't do it only, but with your efforts Jackobians we definitely can Yeah, let's all get involved
    Dismiss Notice

PrezzY Ponzi & Jackobian! We Need To Do Better Than Fashola

Discussion in 'Ponzi' started by Prezzy, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Protector

Featured Threads:
    !let's talk ponzi:rose:! We need to do better than Fashola for Nigerians... If & ONLY IF WE MUST HAVE A BETTER NIGERIA

Lols, do better than Fashola? o_O
    How? :rolleyes:

First of all, breeze through this message (sender's identity has been hidden).

Hi Prezzy!
    I appreciate that fact that you created this forum for biz people like us. I don't want to dabble so I'll go straight to the point.

I own a ponzi site called *hidden* and I launched it last week Monday. I have a little flow of traffic and I need more participants.

I built it myself. I'm a PHP programmer and I created this so it would last. If u need proof I could send a screenshot of the cpanel of the site.
    I need your full support and advert. So I'm willing to come to terms with you on this should go but ofcos with you earning good money as well.
    There's a saying that '...although Fashola ate money from Lagos, he made Lagos a much better place which still continues till today'

That is the idea I want to establish here. I created this so other platforms could learn that it's not all about how good your platform is, but how genuine and loyal your administration could be.

I pray you understand my plight. I have a personal blog but I am astonished at what Jackobian has become.
    So please I need your help. Thank you

Nigerians, Jackobians, this is what am talking about...

Ponzi & Jackobian :ninja:

When Ponzi first arrived the shores of Jackobian, it was exciting, promising and it indeed brought thousands of visitors trooping in too up to the point that We had server issues and had to upgrade.

But Ponzi Admins were Shocked! :eek:

Here on Jackobian, we made a lot of mistakes with ponzi earlier on allowing each and every new ponzi scheme to hit our homepage without control and many people were hurt by that until we made some improvements which helped things to balance up.

Unlike most websites, We don't take it lightly with ponzi schemes. We treat them fairly & without partiality but they haven't all disappeared to other websites that will give them what they want which is a free hand and more Importantly, PAID ADVERTISEMENTS.

It sounds like a Joke to imagine that here on Jackobian where ponzi & ponzists flock in to communicate, NO one has ever paid 1 naira to boost any ponzi scheme. :thumbs:,

Make no mistake, there's the urge and demand for money on the part of the administrators too, myself inclusive but I guess that's why we are now known as forum PROTECTORS as against administrators because here on Jackobian, the admin is actually a protector of Jackobians.

How Does Rejecting Ponzi Adverts help Jackobians?
    Ponzi is money in nature, money on the other hand is coming from one and so the more access to ready people these ponzi schemes have, the more money they make.

A normal advert on Jackobian would be rated under 100,000 naira daily considering we are in the best position to offer such services but such adverts aren't existing Because when you bring attention to someone's ponzi scheme and it turns out he's a Scammer, you might have gained 100k but Jackobians will lose MILLIONS combined.

For this reason, we had to stop all ponzi promotions although some of our staff who are corrupt have collected Bribes, Slots, Money to do some minor promotions, we have also responded in kind and some have lost their badge. Others will equally face corresponding punishment when time is due for being corrupting the system here.

Yes, if an incorruptible system is possible in Nigeria, JACKOBIAN WANTS TO BE THE FIRST
    because I believe that we have to do better than Fashola if we must escape the mess we believe in.

In the absence of Corrupt Practices & Fake Ponzis in Check...

Let's see what it looks like now that we are doing our best to ensure that only the worthy are exalted...

1. Ponzi Admins aren't Happy & have Tried other Options but without much Success

Ponzi in punch news.png-Ponzi & Jackobian! We Need To Do Better Than Fashola

I was once on Punch website when I spotted a ponzi advert. Instantly, the readers reacted to it aggressively.
    Go see for yourself here => Rant - Ponzi Madness -> Punch News Website Gone Greedy Or Just Lost Their Mind? [i Feel Like Crying]

Of course, it's wrong for a website like punch to throw ponzi schemes in front of her members some of which doesn't understand what it truly means.

Besides being rejected & shunned by most of their audience as the comments testify to, I doubt it's cheap. It has to be very costly because it's punch and some of these admins although expecting big returns cannot go for something like that.

2. Real Stuff has Received more Attention as they Deserve!

That's one thing that happens in the absence of corruption. I mean, people with almost no qualifications will not man the best positions in Government and practice governance while in power.

The same thing happened here. @Yasssss!!! & her team were able to see light and you need to go to her thread to see how well she's doing for herself => J-Trending! - Uniquebanker, Reviving The Lost Glory Of Ponzi Schemes With Transperancy

1... It could not have been possible for her thread to thrive if things had remained the way it used to be.

2. .... The thread has been promoted periodically @ 0 cost as she can testify to.

3. ....... Even more and more progress has been recorded on the thread & like I said, you need to see for yourself to understand what I mean.

3. Fake Ponzi Admins aren't Happy:cool:

Of course they aren't. We don't take their money and we do well to provide the best for our members here and as they aren't among the good not to talk of the better or best, they are stuck with their platforms, spamming whatsapp and Co.

4. Rise and fall of Whatsapp / Telegram ponzi Groups

Some time ago, I started receiving calls about whatsapp groups that feature one site daily to their members.
    Of course, most of the members are Jackobians and they join thinking it's got anything to do with Jackobian.com
    Ponzi telegram Jackobian.png-Ponzi & Jackobian! We Need To Do Better Than Fashola Ponzi on telegram with Jackobian.png-Ponzi & Jackobian! We Need To Do Better Than Fashola Jackobian ponzi.png-Ponzi & Jackobian! We Need To Do Better Than Fashola

But it doesn't and it doesn't take too long to spot this. The members start asking questions like... Is this really Jackobian whatsapp/telegram group because they boost new sites daily for money.. Something we never do on the site here?

Soon, they disappear or go mute and new groups pop up. I joined a few to see how they do stuff there and it's really bad.

But, as corruption is involved, it didn't take long for them to Lose their borrowed trust and soon come crashing, sending Jackobians back to where they came from => jackobian.com :rose:

Hence, no matter how hard they tried, they will always release everything they have taken in back to the forums.

4. The Future

Ponzi will not live forever but as many people think right now, it will not happen soon.
    I mean, some people imagine that ponzi is dead and they sing it like songs but seriously?
    It's not going anywhere now especially now that people are realizing the truth about it all.

One important thing though.. Now that God has delivered Ponzi & their admins into our care, with 0 tolerance you the last kobo ponzi admins have to give, we stand to match alongside Nigerians as we wade off fake ponzi and promote original ones... For as long as God permits us to do this, so shall it be.

5. Does it mean Ponzi Admins can't earn from their site?

No, these websites cost a lot of money to build and maintain so there's nothing wrong with earning once in a while so long as it's under control.

If you ask me what's the moderate that an admin should earn from his website? I'll say... 50k - 100k in total provided the site has processed transactions worth at least 2 million naira and above.

If as an admin, you have earned a total of about 120,000 - 200,000 naira (including site hosting and maintenance fees) from your website or you have plans for such, then you are definitely a Scammer.

I cannot dictate what you should or should not earn though as that's up to you. What I can do however is ensure that real people get the attention they deserve to assist people in doing their transactions.

6. Endorsing New Sites

It's an absolute waste of time to contact me or any other mod for the purpose of advertising a ponzi scheme if you know within yourself that you are a Scammer.

We don't endorse or promote people who contract us, instead, we encourage those that have shown they have feelings for what's going on with people's money and have also chosen to remain incorruptible.

It's no crime to bring your platform to our notice though. Especially before launch.

7. And you want to Launch a new Ponzi? How can you bring us to your Side?

I already explained the bulk of what it takes to promote a ponzi scheme on Jackobian however, let me streamline it further here.

-> It's best to indicate the coming of your platform as Yasssss did.

-> Grow your followership by keeping those that are expecting your arrival updated through your thread. Each time you update, your post comes up and more people come in. If they choose, they will stick around and possibly bookmark it as we have an option to bookmark threads which you can learn about here => .

-> Prior to Launch, register some of your top followers first so incoming ones won't be matched to just one person which is you as this is one of the major causes of confusion in Ponzi.

-> Attempt to help everyone as fast as you can to sort out there issues

-> Encourage people to always share their payment proof & trend your scheme with "# your_scheme"... Just remove the spaces & replace your_scheme.

-> Constant updates is necessary as new people are consistently searching out ponzi schemes to invest in here and if you are truly paying and people are Confessing in favor of you with proof and otherwise, you'll not absolutely fine.

-> With progress on course and specs of genuineness which can't be hidden showing on your thread, we will pick it up from there!

Jackobian Provides Real Ponzi Admins with:

:D--> a new Tag (official Jackobian label)
    :)--> moving your thread to MMO section
    :p--> free featuring
    :rose:--> free site-wide alerts and other forms of promotion is all yours! Of course, @ the cost of 0 naira.

Wanna work with Jackobian? You need to be incorruptible too.

Phew!
    I didn't include the part where you earn yourself as I sincerely believe that within you, you should know when to and when not to.

TO PONZI SITE ADMINS => Reviving your ponzi?

Have your ponzi scheme crashed? Don't worry, just like Mmm and Co, it can be revived and here's how.
    You need money & you need fresh participants.
    There's no particular rule but once you are able to pay some old members with the money you got from anywhere be it promote etc., and new members in, the engine has started again!.
    Building and Running a Ponzi scheme that will not Crash?
    It's almost impossible but I believe it is.
    First of all, 100% in 24 hours is impossible on the long term with resources available within a reasonable reach.
    You need to work on that and as for everything else... You can learn from my post.
    Yes, I have ran a ponzi scheme before and it didn't last for more than a week so I summarized my experience, probably the only one on the Internet so you must have to read it and gain from what I shared there if you are planning to create a new ponzi scheme. I know you'll find it useful so, please click here to read => Learn How To Create A Sustainable Hyip From Scratch - My Experience

TO PONZISTS => , don't let Greediness to get the better part of you.

I already disclosed how one can actually benefit from ponzi and I shared it here in Jackobian some time ago, a lot of people read and found it used.
    you can read it up here => Hot - The Ponzi Success Formula - The Only Way To Be Happy In The Ponzi Lane

It's been lovely communicating this to you as i have always wanted to do it long ago.
    Remain blessed as you remain a ponzis with a heart and good mind who fights to resist Greesdiness & Corruption for the better of yourself and those around you.

For a Better Jackobian, Nigeria, Ponzi sphere we need to do better than Mr. Fashola! :tumbsup:

By the way you are welcome to Jackobian where we stand with and for ponzi, cryptocurrency, investment, etc, protect & support our members to grow financially and otherwise and you just heard from Prezzy.

2. Loading...

3. Yasssss!!!

Yasssss!!! ... Da Awesome!

Featured Threads:
    You know me, I enjoy a good and interesting write up, so I read it all. Mr analyzer;)
    Very well said. many great advice given.

However some people, no matter how genuine you are will still not appreciate your efforts. They re like "those women that are used to getting beat up by their violent player boyfriend, that when they see a good guy, they treat him badly. Those women are lost causes and only enjoy losing."

And you are right about the 100% turnover within 24hrs. Recipe for quick crash
    Greedy admins are more the reason why a lot of ponzi last only 2hrs. I mean c'mon, what gives? A lot of them get good traffic, but no, they re only out to enrich their own pockets.

Sincerity goes a long way. I don't think my thread in itself alone did the job. The universe responds to good intentions.
    If they are scam, they crash within a few hrs, if its genuine, once they have gone past a week or two, the rest lies on traffic.
    The more traffic, the faster participants are paid.

50% ROI seems sustainable enough. I reckon 20% will ensure real good longetivity, but are the people into that sort of thing. They say 'play by the rules'
    Again, A lot of Nigerians are generally greedy people. A lot of ponzi admins and a lot of participants themselves are greedy.

I rest my case here until further notice:angel:

4. Yasssss!!!

Featured Threads:
    And dare I say, as well, that a lot have lost money to ponzis advertised on this forum, yes myself included. Its not a good look, that was what pushed me into involving myself with those whose intentions to change things are pure. (humanely pure).
    So i really support screening a lot of ponzi. You will get great trafic regardless if you introduce stricter measures on ponzis posted on the homepage. You know them, a lot of them are clearly scams.
    But I aint mentioning names.
    People can make money in ponzi if they stick to the good ones. Again Ponzi is like gambling. Some will win, and some will lose. But there re always a lot of winners if they play by the rules.

cfbizblogger and Prezzy like this.
  5. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Well said awesome.
    I trust yours will last well beyond weeks.
    JJust work with those that have benefited as they will take it offline into different cities in Nigeria... It's not about you alone or Jackobian.

We have limits but people have none!
    Also, share Jackobian with others as we do our best to provide what they need by doing the right thing.

Good to see you again awesome!

kessyboy, cfbizblogger and Yasssss!!! like this.
  6. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Screening is both time & resources reliant. Both of which are in short supply my dear.

Instead of screening every single ponzi that comes around, we pick the promising ones and focus on them so as to be more efficient.
    Yes, we screen but not everyone my dear However we don't endorse until after screening!

7. Yasssss!!!

Featured Threads:
    I love the guy up above my post. He knows the game real good. He even posted his ponzi on your thread. :lol:I tell you, spammers are worse than telemarketers.

cfbizblogger likes this.
  8. Yasssss!!!

Featured Threads:
    A lot have joined your forum through the uniquebanker thread/ad as well. Yes I also believe we will go further as long as God is always on our side.
    We have major plans, but taking everything as it comes, letting God lead.
    Thanks for your advise and thanks for featuring uniquebanker twice! We must be doing something right!!!! Tested and tried by respected and awesome Jackobians!!! and yes Jackobian is and will always be one of my top forums/fav lists of websites.:adore:
    You have been amazing @Prezzy, a genuine, analytical, thorough guy through and through. Well done!!!!:tumbsup:

Prezzy likes this.
  9. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Absolutely.
    I ssee the ponzi community as an opportunity God is using to test my fundamental beliefs for what's coming next.

We have great plans over here too and discipline at all cost is a core ingredient. That's what I hope to develop and cement as we steer with all our might and mind.

Thanks awesome .

cfbizblogger and Yasssss!!! like this.
  10. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    As for the complimentary support jackobian.com receives from ponzi sites like yours, I liken it to people flooding the United States because they believes a place where one can make his dreams come true.

However, unlike Americans, we are young and live to make, correct our mistakes as we advance into the unknown, God taking the wheel still:)

Yasssss!!! likes this.
  11. Yasssss!!!

Featured Threads:
    Absolutely. No human is perfect. we all live to learn, love, share, and grow. But when God is involved, there's only very little humans need to do. That's why we placed God at the forefront! Hey He's doing an awesome job! He's the Father of all AWESOMES!!!!

12. Yasssss!!!

Featured Threads:
    @Prezzy, you get beef with fasola?

Prezzy likes this.
  13. Dave Junior

Dave Junior Active

I always love reading write up's by my Boss @Yasssss!!! And of course @Prezzy, you guys always inspire and make a lot of sesnse. Well, Ponzi is no investment and frankly, the rate I have lost money on the scheme in the last two months was alarming until www.uniquebanker.com brought back some hope, my initial urge was to open multiple accounts and get back as much as I can, but after a few days of reading what @Yasssss!!! kept posting and delivering on, i just keyed in and wholly flew with the long term vision. I hope that UBK can outlast its many enemies and build a platform that the wheel can turn for a long time to the benefit of all who take the gamble. Lot's of wise words spoken @Prezzy, will definitely imbibe them. Coming back to you on that mining stuff though.

kessyboy and Prezzy like this.
  14. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    hehe, i don't know who that man is ooo. and yes, it's as though i have used my friend's message as regards him in a negative way but indeed, i have no idea who that man is hence i have no issues with him

15. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    hold this one bro:tumbsup:

cfbizblogger likes this.
  16. Dave Junior

Dave Junior Active

That's my Boss @Yasssss!!! speaking from the heart. I just can't count the ways I love you.

cfbizblogger, Yasssss!!! and Prezzy like this.
  17. Timlegend

Timlegend Upcoming

MMOF 9ja is one in a million, N2500 to get N5000, within 12hrs to 14days. MMOF 9ja is established in a Facebook page. There you get to see all transactions and even you can know when its your turn to get paid. There support is standby in the page 24/7. It is lunching tomorrow 14th Friday by 1pm. Enter your Facebook now, like the page and start sending your donation request. Its going to be fun, banks alert go plenty.
    www.facebook.com/MMOF-9ja-754305688078574

18. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    It's obvious ;)
    I can't count either

Yasssss!!! and Dave Junior like this.
  19. Mz Flora

Mz Flora Jackobian

@Prezzy This is an awesome and a mind blowing write up

Prezzy likes this.
  20. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Educative, narrative are among the main reasons why I put it up. Hope it helps youo_O

Oyekanmireadone likes this.
  21. Chances

Chances Rookie!!!

Wow! This is really nice. I appreciate the honesty. Personally, I believe admin should just be a member as well, no excesses and partiality especially when the ROI is 50% and it's in a week or less.

Prezzy likes this.
  22. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    OK. Is that your plan bro? 50% in a week?

23. CRACKHACK

CRACKHACK Well Known

Featured Threads:
    Wow...am impressed , the write ups are also informative, impressive, educative and all

@Prezzy did u mention "I own a ponzi site called *hidden*" or I didn't get it right ?

Well I just want to know the (hidden) that's what got me thinking ....

kylizzle and Prezzy like this.
  24. Chances

Chances Rookie!!!

The plan is twice in a week! Basically after confirmation of your PH, you'll wait 24hrs to request for help. The request would normally take 24hrs to 72hrs. But of course it's possible to go through the whole process in less than 48hrs. Like you could request to provide help and then the dispatcher worked at that time and then you got matched and you paid instantly and then the person confirmed you immediately; this would probably take 1hr and then plus the 24hrs you are asked to wait - that's 25hrs and then dispatcher worked at that point as well and you have someone to pay you immediately.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
    Prezzy likes this.
  25. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Looks like you have perfected a plan here my dear.

The fundamental problem yet remains to be tested and solved

Chances likes this.
  26. Chances

Chances Rookie!!!

Okay, So how do we go about that? Meanwhile, there is a perfect way to maintain sustainability that we included.

27. Chances

Chances Rookie!!!

We decided to put something into consideration - A lot of new users tend to see financial aid peer-2-peer donation as a place where they can just sit and do nothing. Of course that wouldn't be bad for a scheme such as MMM, at least they have the numbers but for a new scheme, it will kill it no matter if there is re-commitment.

Until we're done solving the problem of Chicken and Eggs(even Forums like this had to go through it at some point), we said not every time you can get help without checks. So as a first timer, if you're not greedy and you provide help that isn't much, you'll be able to get help without re-commitment or anything. However if you're getting help for the second time, a check will go through your down-lines. If you have anyone under you, it will calculate their total help provided, if it's less than the amount you're getting, you'll be asked to get at least a referral. However, this check won't happen all the time, it will only happen until the fourth time you're getting help. This is so 'cause our calculations told us, after the fourth, you would have gotten enough down lines to cover for your excesses forever on the platform.

28. Chances

Chances Rookie!!!

29. vicikel

vicikel Jackobian

Yes, we screen but not everyone my dear However we don't endorse until after screening![/QUOTE]
    if you really want to make money between 3-14 days you have to register on http://Peerdonations.net just launched today, and i have made money, you have to be wise to make money in this time , i just feel like sharing this with serious people who are ready to make money online

30. AlphaPrime

AlphaPrime Jackobian

Welcome to LEGIT PONZI GROUP
    We will be posting legit paying sites here. We monitor and find out if its safe to invest or not.
    Do well to invite your friends as we invest and say bye to scam sites
    Join group chat on Telegram

31. Anastasia22

Anastasia22 Jackobian

Do you want your own ponzi scheme website. Contact me on ☎☎08164448354 Demo available Job to be done within 24 hours! I also create other types of websites, blogs, forum, ecommerce,job advert sites.... Call or whatsapp me...demo available for any of them