Can't find the Latest Ponzi Sites on the Homepage? - Click Here to See the Ponzi Forum & the Newest Being Launched!
Ponzi vs Crypto! - Read this to Know where you should Put your Money
Cryptocurrency Investments - Ever wondered what Cryptocurrency Investment stands for? Click here to Learn
Improve - Help make our forum Better and Earn Bitcoins doing that - Learn More here
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Please I Need Clarification On (www.naira4all.com)

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Ajah Chinomso Joshua, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Ajah Chinomso Joshua

Ajah Chinomso Joshua Jackobian

40%
    Greetings everyone
    i'm a new member please is there anyone who knws abt (www.naira4all.com) pls do tell me abt it cos d profits ar jst too good to be true with jst 3k. Thanks

2. Enny1

Enny1 Jackobian

90%
    You haven't said anything yet. Wat happened so dat we can help u asap

3. Ajah Chinomso Joshua

Ajah Chinomso Joshua Jackobian

40%
    I just want to knw if the site is genuine if truly they keep their promises. Cos they said if u pay 3k to upgrade u will be given a free ebook and Already made website and lots more.

4. John Joseph

John Joseph Rookie!!!

20%
    Yes they are genuine and they keep to their promise. It is not Already made website as you said. They setup a blog for you free of charge but on your own domain and web hosting server (they don't provide domain and hosting). More about the program can be found on:
    Make N300,000 Naira into your local bank account in Nigeria - Online business Nigeria
    Nigeria Make Money Online - Benefits of starting your own Online Business in Nigeria with naira4all
    I am a beneficiary of the program. All you need is to follow the instructions on the premium account platform.
    Earning proofs can be found on their facebook page Naira4all | Facebook

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy