BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

J-Trending! Phone Engineers On Jackobian - Post Your Phone Problems Here And Get The Solution Instantly!

Discussion in 'Phones' started by Gad, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Gad

Gad 火の意志 Tech Geek

20273227-mobile-service-concept-dotykový-smartphone-s-klíč-a-šroubovák-na-bílém-pozadí.png-Phone Engineers On Jackobian - Post Your Phone Problems Here And Get The Solution Instantly!

What's up guyz how are you all doing isnt this cool Jackobian Engineers now available, did you encounter any problem with your smartphone or just discovered that it became faulty? If so, dont worry because your solution is now available here on Jackobian.com that is to say, any problem you now have regarding your smartphone, tablet will be attended to right here on this thread on Jackobian, so there's phone engineers right now on Jackobian to solve those issue's, problem or what ever the case may be,

Hj.jpg-Phone Engineers On Jackobian - Post Your Phone Problems Here And Get The Solution Instantly!

You got any issue with that smartphone of yours good news! this POST is for you.

Note!

We will do what we can to provide solutions to that smartphone of yours, but if the issue with the phone is very severe then when are going to tell you to take it to a phone repairer but we will definitely do all we can.
    {Thanks for understanding}

so with that said what are you still waiting for? Start dropping your phone problems now for instant solution!

Festula and Henrrie like this.
  2. Loading...

3. teledola

teledola Well Known

nice one

Gad likes this.
  4. Gad

Gad 火の意志 Tech Geek

Thanks bro

5. teledola

teledola Well Known

you are welcome.

6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Alright boss, I sight you clearly! Nice thread. Hope this thread will save people lives and money.

I pledge my support here.

Gad likes this.
  7. Gad

Gad 火の意志 Tech Geek

Ok bro, that's cool

8. Gad

Gad 火の意志 Tech Geek

Ok guyz waiting for some phone problems..................

9. osixkilz

osixkilz Well Known Mod

Does this include software.....
    I have an Infinix 2014 model (you suppose know the name)
    I installed Linus wheezyx(using gnuroot of course)on it and it surprisingly works great now I want to install full Linux on it (maybe debian) without gnu root and no It does not use an ARM processor.....
    Steps would be appreciated.....
    Mali-400

10. viosky

viosky Upcoming

I need steps on how to upgrade my infinix hot x507 with download links

11. Gad

Gad 火の意志 Tech Geek

Ok bro since you installed Linus wheezyx using {gnu root} and it surprisingly worked for you,
    and it's still working up till now then installing full Linus won't be a problem just follow the same method you used when installing the first one, and it will work. {Gnu root}

12. Gad

Gad 火の意志 Tech Geek

Ok bro what's the version you wanna upgrade it to?

13. Henrrie

Henrrie Jackobian

my fone andi iball. Wheneva i switch on my fone and open any app example whatsapp and after using it for like 2mins, it says "whatsapp not responding" and when i close the app, my fone hangs. When d backlight go off, it wont power again unless i press and hold d power button to switch on it again afta which it hangs again

14. Gad

Gad 火の意志 Tech Geek

Ok bro what's the ram of the phone, do you use any Vpn apps at the background or open any other app at the background when using it.

15. viosky

viosky Upcoming

Lolilop version

16. ifebonboi

ifebonboi Upcoming

Can I upgrade my tecno p5

17. osixkilz

osixkilz Well Known Mod

Gnu root limits your access on the Linus OS

18. Gad

Gad 火の意志 Tech Geek

19. Gad

Gad 火の意志 Tech Geek

To what version bro

20. Abu Khair

Abu Khair Upcoming

Please how can I flash my tecno s9. I am seriously under a virus attack known as netalpha n others

21. KvnGRezz

KvnGRezz Upcoming

I suppose you are not trying to upgrade right?? Just stock?

22. KvnGRezz

KvnGRezz Upcoming

Gad likes this.
  23. KvnGRezz

KvnGRezz Upcoming

Sure you can...in case you want the 5.0 Lollipop...let me know and i'll fill you in!

Gad likes this.
  24. Gad

Gad 火の意志 Tech Geek

Thanks for helping out too bro

KvnGRezz and Prezzy like this.
  25. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Good job here guys... Still dealing with Bitcoins issues now.. I will still come around to this section soon

26. Gad

Gad 火の意志 Tech Geek

Ok bro, no pro just do your thing we will be expecting you............

Prezzy likes this.
  27. Gad

Gad 火の意志 Tech Geek

Ok then just tell me the name of the phone, so I can run a check on it and give you the full procedure on how to carry it out without Gnu root.

28. Gad

Gad 火の意志 Tech Geek

Sure you can bro, what's the version you wanna upgrade it to

29. olubusayo

olubusayo Upcoming

PLS CAN MY PHONE HTC INSIPIRE 4G UPGRADE TO ANDRIOD V4

Prezzy likes this.
  30. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Android version 4????

31. Toritse Ogbe

Toritse Ogbe Jackobian

boss man,my iphone5s is showing no service for some days now,please help

Prezzy likes this.
  32. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

If you are not living in Sambisa forest then I suggest you probably take it to church sir.

Try that and tell me if it works sir

Gad likes this.