Oursocialwallet.com: I've Made 70$ With Just 10$ In 5 Days Without Referral. You Too Can

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by cyborg07, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Collinberg

Collinberg Active

Featured Threads:
    The post has not been approved by admin,am guessing u just posted it today.. It has not been approved for public view until Prezzy comes... U can post the gist here while we wait for Prezzy's approval

2. cyborg07

cyborg07 Active

Featured Threads:
    @Prezzy we need your approval sir

3. Collinberg

Collinberg Active

Featured Threads:
    Post The ish here first,my blood dey hot

4. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    hello guys is been 2days now i paid my upline. only got one downline who paid and since then till now i havent received my second downline. can any body expalin whats happening to me.

5. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    And to spoil the whole matter, bitcoin don dey drop. . I don lose $4 from my bitcoin today:confused::(

6. Collinberg

Collinberg Active

Featured Threads:
    Lol,my own na only $1

7. cyborg07

cyborg07 Active

Featured Threads:
    If you intend to make huge passive income and stay afloat in spite of the glooming recession in 2017, Pay attention to this thread!!!

I have been into Bitcoin Investments for some months through which I have earned, stuck and lost. I am however here to discuss the one which I’ve earned from and still earning from conveniently.

There are two platforms which are paying me presently, I discussed one earlier, Read here — I Made 70$ with 10$ In 5 Days On Our Social Wallet.

The Second Platform where i’ve been earning continuously is called,

BTC BUZZ is the most effective and easiest to earn MLM platform I’ve ever come across. because unlike others that is too complicated, bulky and unrealistic, it has just 2 stages that can be completed within 5 days. Yes 5 Days!!!

You enter the first stage by paying ur up line 0.03BTC (about 30$). At This first stage you get 2 downlines to sign up under you and pay you 0.03btc each. That's 0.06btc in total. Then you upgrade to stage 2 with 0.05 btc and keep 0.01btc

At stage 2, 4 downlines who registered under your 2 downlines pay you 0.05btc each to make 0.2BTC
    And That Is All, you join the cycle again with 0.03 and continue earning with 5-7days intervals.

What makes BTC Buzz earnings come faster and more effective even without referrals is THE BUZZ NETWORK. Its a very organized Whatsapp group of people who are on the BTC BUZZ platform.

On this network, we are our own downlines. Once you cycle out, you join again under the last recruit and we continue the cycle over and over. which makes the earning come faster within 5-7 days of sign up. One good thing about BTC buzz again is that there is NO DEADLINE

JOIN BTC BUZZ through THE BUZZ NETWORK and Earn 0.2BTC with your 0.03BTC within 5-7 Days Guaranteed!!

Use this link to join: BTC Buzz BTC Buzz- Open Account

Use this link to join THE BUZZ NETWORK GROUP
    THE BUZZ NETWORK

8. mazzaroth

mazzaroth Upcoming

This is a great chance to buy bitcoin ooh!,cos the more it drops the more amount of bitcoin you wld get,i pray it drops to $400, cos I know it wld rise to $1,500 this year.

9. Clifford

Clifford Upcoming

12-13pm does it mean my case no go be today

as time don pass

concerning matching(yet to be match

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  10. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Protector

Featured Threads:
    Which kind of prayer is that bro?

Don't you know that if it drops too much, people will lose faith?

Dorlipi likes this.
  11. beniprince

beniprince Rookie!!!

gud bro, pls I am trying to activate my account on our social wallet BT is showing activation failed I can't even login or u can sent me ur number tanx

Prezzy likes this.
  12. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    The site has some issues to fix. I have heard a number of people complaining about it and even a lady called me today for the same reason.
    I hope they do so soon!

13. Klaus

Klaus Jackobian

Please how do I get this bitcoin stuff I have been seeing it all over the Internet lately...someone should please teach me d procedures

14. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    Calm down, our social wallet is back and better Screenshot_2017-01-11-15-05-50.png-Oursocialwallet.com: I've Made 70$ With Just 10$ In 5 Days Without Referral. You Too Can

15. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    That coolfund dey fall hand oo. . Dey stuck on level 2 for 5 days now. . Only received one payment outta 9.. Business aint good today. . Let me go and take fanta:(

Dorlipi likes this.
  16. mazzaroth

mazzaroth Upcoming

Lolzzz...u won't understand the potentials of bitcoin,do a research on the price of bitcoin,how it rises so high and falls so low,but after falling to a very discouraging price it rises again beyond the average price it was before It rose and fell so low,that moment when it falls so low is for the wise ones to take advantage and acquire more bitcoin,cos at that moment you wld acquire more value of bitcoin to the dollar,because it sure would rise again,i bet you by the end of this year bitcoin wnt fall short of $1,500,mark my words so if it falls so low and you give up on bitcoin you wld regret disposing it,and if at all you want to dispose your bitcoin out of uncertainty call on me...people hardly see the long term advantage of investing in what people are scared of.

suffy5256 likes this.
  17. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    Bitcoin for sale. . $12 worth . . Contact me on 08130620480 . . Just $470

Prezzy likes this.
  18. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Alright. Am equally optimistic bro.. But at the same time you won't blame me for being scared of the fact that if it drops too low, Nigerians will give up on it.

Will you?

mazzaroth likes this.
  19. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
  20. mazzaroth

mazzaroth Upcoming

Lolzzz...true about typical Nigerians though,80% of Nigerians who use bitcoin don't really value it,it just that they want to follow the trend.

Prezzy likes this.
  21. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
  22. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Keep it up @threadstater!

23. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    They don't value it because they don't UNDERSTAND it.

Someone has to educate them.
    If you see any such person, you can just give the person this link to start with =
    Btc School: Online Seminar On Bitcoin Investment And Growth!

mazzaroth likes this.
  24. Ay04z

Ay04z Active

Featured Threads:
    Say no to hyips but i wount just listen..bkos there re still few sure one dat i trust check hyips monitors b4 u invest u will know dis one gallant and reliable Earn 10% of ur deposit for life......,4 months old still paying like dey are high on weed...free 1$ on registration
    https://worldminers.biz/?ref=ayohdehleh

25. Quam

Quam Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    Can one still invest in oursocialwallet??

26. Clifford

Clifford Upcoming

mehn,, one lady just paid me now, remaining one

am happy

27. Clark

Clark Jackobian

@Clifford when did u recycle?/cos I paid 1pm yday.

28. Clifford

Clifford Upcoming

Please help out

i was paired with two peoole and one has paid
    But i was shccked to find out one of downline is automatucally confirmed without my approval

I call him ,he said am not his upline,that he has already paid and being confirmed by his upline
    i was only paid once

What could be wrong

29. Clifford

Clifford Upcoming

@Clark i never receive full pay

i have a problem sef

30. Clark

Clark Jackobian

@Clifford it happened to me too...yday ..just write support...they'll fix it in an hour ....when did u recycle?