The Vision - Jackobian Represents something, we Have a Vision which is Something you shouold Learn about by Clicking Here!
Can't find the Latest Ponzi Sites on the Homepage? - Click Here to See the Ponzi Forum & the Newest Being Launched!
Ponzi vs Crypto! - Read this to Know where you should Put your Money
Cryptocurrency Investments - Ever wondered what Cryptocurrency Investment stands for? Click here to Learn
Improve - Help make our forum Better and Earn Bitcoins doing that - Learn More here
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Oursocialwallet.com: I've Made 70$ With Just 10$ In 5 Days Without Referral. You Too Can

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Nigeria Community' started by cyborg07, Jan 7, 2017.

1. cyborg07

cyborg07 Active Admin

12%
    No one this morning. Admin is offline. They' probably working on something regarding and deactivated it for now.

2. Clifford

Clifford Jackobian

90%
    i cant fill my bank details

all i see is You can only update bank details once.
    Contact Support .

what will i do

3. Clifford

Clifford Jackobian

90%
    Who is there support?

4. cyborg07

cyborg07 Active Admin

12%
    if you have updated your bank details before, you won't be able to do that again.

5. Clifford

Clifford Jackobian

90%
    i didnt update anything

didnt even see the SUBMIT BUTTON to click

6. Ukay

Ukay Jackobian

90%
    Ive Registered and gotten confirmed with no hassle

7. Collinberg

Collinberg Active

12%
    I wish I have up to $10 in bitcoin so I can avail myself of this opportunity

8. suffy5256

suffy5256 Jackobian

90%
    Pls where can I get transaction hash code to upload cos I have sent bit coin to my up line

9. Collinberg

Collinberg Active

12%
    How much can I donate in local currency? Cos I don't wanna register and find out it's sometin I can't afford.. And if I donate in local currency,would I get my down lines in 24hrs? Pls help me answer these questions.. Thank you

10. Collinberg

Collinberg Active

12%
    I have $6 worth of bitcoin,can anybody sell me $4 worth of bitcoin and I would send him 2k recharge card? Coa I don't have chance to go to bank today,would have activated my mobile transfer

11. Chidibest

Chidibest Jackobian

5%
  12. Ay04z

Ay04z Upcoming

40%
    contact me on WhatsApp 08134866398

13. Ay04z

Ay04z Upcoming

40%
    WhatsApp 08134866398

14. suffy5256

suffy5256 Jackobian

90%
    pls where can i get hash code i have sent bitcoin to my upline

15. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

40%
    Which wallet are you using

16. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

40%
    Guy now. . Dont spam here na . . You can easily create your own thread and it ll make front page . . We dont want this thread to be derailed

17. dafortress

dafortress Rookie!!!

60%
    They are back and I've recycled. They helped me, though.

18. suffy5256

suffy5256 Jackobian

90%
    im using blockchain

19. cyborg07

cyborg07 Active Admin

12%
    The Recycle button is now working, Admins are back online to help you through. Everything working great.

20. cyborg07

cyborg07 Active Admin

12%
    We Nigerians are our own problems. Check and cross check before you sign up to any platform, Don't use your own rubbish to spoil someone else's earnings.

1) If you are not ready to donate. DO NOT SIGN UP. Cos the instant you do, you are assigned to pay someone.
    2) Fill up all required information that you can be reached on during registration.
    3) Open your eyes very well and choose how you want to donate, Do not choose Bitcoin when you want to donate local currency.

You are using your own to affect others. Like 2 people have delayed my earnings cos of this nonsense. Why choose bitcoin when you want to donate cash deposit.! Sigh!!!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  21. Clifford

Clifford Jackobian

90%
    have u been paired?

22. Clifford

Clifford Jackobian

90%
    how do i contact the Admin concerning my bank details

23. Clifford

Clifford Jackobian

90%
    how did u contact the admin?

24. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

40%
    Contact me on 08130620480 . Let me put u tru

Jblastmp likes this.
  25. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

40%
    Click on the chat icon in home screen

26. ojirobe

ojirobe Rookie!!!

20%
    pls hw can i locate my wallet address each time i try to check it i cant c it

27. Ay04z

Ay04z Upcoming

40%
    26 hours complete ....no payment hmmm.....I still dey patient sha ...make I see 48 hours first

28. kingsley wisdom

kingsley wisdom Jackobian

15%
    Pls were can I see the person I will pay to accounting details

29. Clifford

Clifford Jackobian

90%
  30. testimony011

testimony011 Jackobian

40%
    you wi
    ll be paid... on the FAQs, u are allowed to contact the support after 24hours if u never get any donation and it wil be fixed.... I have dull my sef since but now i don dey in d game.. I just recycled sef for the second time...

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy