The Vision - Jackobian Represents something, we Have a Vision which is Something you shouold Learn about by Clicking Here!
Can't find the Latest Ponzi Sites on the Homepage? - Click Here to See the Ponzi Forum & the Newest Being Launched!
Ponzi vs Crypto! - Read this to Know where you should Put your Money
Cryptocurrency Investments - Ever wondered what Cryptocurrency Investment stands for? Click here to Learn
Improve - Help make our forum Better and Earn Bitcoins doing that - Learn More here
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Our Social Wallet: Stable Income Daily

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by megaprofit, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Ay nero

Ay nero Jackobian

40%
    hehehehe!!! Waz jux about to create a thread abt dis platform..., dose saying it's a scam, wia did u get ur confirmation frm? Or ave u been scammed by dem? Jux shut d fuck up and allow pple dat will benefit do, while u kip counting d stars. Continue to doubt while i make my money. Ignorance is nt an excuse, u ave been told.
    If u think it's a scam, i still get paid
    If u think dat it's too gud to be true, i still get paid
    If u join me, we both get paid
    If u don't join me, i still get paid.
    hehehehe!!!
    oursocialwallet.com. see? No referral link atall.

2. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

40%
    The guy l was paired with didn't put his bitcoin address. What should I do

3. Ay nero

Ay nero Jackobian

40%
    Ave you called his number to let him know?

4. Ay nero

Ay nero Jackobian

40%
    Idiet!!! This is spamming. Go create a thread for ur advert.

5. Olalee

Olalee Jackobian

90%
    PLEASE, HOW DO I GET HASHCODE OF TRANSACTION I MADE ON BLOCKCHAIN.INFO ?

6. Ay nero

Ay nero Jackobian

40%
    Click on the transaction u made from your "transaction page". U will see series of numba and letters, click on it. It will take u to anoda page wia u will see a very long chain of numbas and letters. Dat's d trasaction id. Note: in d case of aving somefing like " https:// blahblahblah", jux copy from d first numba, leaving dose https behind. U grab?

7. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

40%
    I wrote their support and i was given a new upline . I just paid

8. GiftK

GiftK Rookie!!!

60%
    I just discovered an app called mCent that gives you free mobile airtime for trying apps on your phone this app is better than slideAirtime and Zoto this app pays you #120 for referring a person that is 100 persons pays you #12,000. Give it a try download this app with this link: mCent - Free Mobile Recharge - Android Apps on Google Play

9. Ay nero

Ay nero Jackobian

40%
    Wat is the name of the upline u wia suppose to pay, pls? Dere is a similar case i am handling right now.

10. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

40%
    I have forgotten

11. Clifford

Clifford Jackobian

90%
    hiw do i get same with xapo

12. Clifford

Clifford Jackobian

90%
    is this program still good to invest in?

13. megaprofit

megaprofit Rookie!!!

20%
    Yes it is

14. Collinberg

Collinberg Active

12%
    I just tried to access the website and I was given a warning that the website is likely being hacked,that another source is trying to redirect me so I quit,it's likely that hackers are trying to redirect people so that they can steal their donations

15. Collinberg

Collinberg Active

12%
    Screenshot_2017-01-11-07-42-59.png-Our Social Wallet: Stable Income Daily Screenshot_2017-01-11-07-42-59.png-Our Social Wallet: Stable Income Daily see proof

16. valfrost

valfrost Jackobian

90%
    Use chrome or puffin working petfectly

17. Collinberg

Collinberg Active

12%
    It's not about working,mine works but my browser is trying to warn me that my connection might be hacked

18. edyty

edyty Jackobian

40%
    Is multiple account (naira & btc for same person) allowed?

19. zedzed

zedzed Upcoming

90%
    I registered since on 8 and one of my downline was deleted. Since then non was assigned to me

20. emmydav

emmydav Upcoming

40%
    No
    None was assigned to me fr a day nw,whats going on

21. Flomaestro

Flomaestro Jackobian

90%
    I think the site has been hacked. This is not to cause unecessary panic. Just hear me out. So, I joined the site. After confirming the email sent to me. I was asked to login. But i could not login. I tried severally but I sawon the pagethat their servers were overwhelmed. So decided to return to homepage.

On getting to homepage, I saw my name and a wallet address. I can tell you authoritatively that the wallet address is not minebecause I have not evenbeen able to login to put my details. As you can see, my name is FLOMAESTRO ...

SO, Who has a better explanation why they said Ihave donated when I have not even been able to login? Andwhose wallet address is that ? BE WARNED !!!! Screenshot_2017-01-15-21-08-19.png-Our Social Wallet: Stable Income Daily Screenshot_2017-01-15-21-08-19.png-Our Social Wallet: Stable Income Daily

22. wilfred felix

wilfred felix Jackobian

90%
    Write to support

23. kingsley wisdom

kingsley wisdom Jackobian

15%
    Pls oursocialwallet is slow,,,i was paid in 1week for such small amount,,,

24. megaprofit

megaprofit Rookie!!!

20%
    you're condemning what you don't understand. What you see on the homepage is a table. The left column lists the latest members, while the right column lists the latest payment proofs. The 2 columns are unrelated.

25. megaprofit

megaprofit Rookie!!!

20%
    you were hoping to get rich overnight, right?

26. Flomaestro

Flomaestro Jackobian

90%

Unfortunately, you just sounded like every other Nigerian inexperienced forum user. Read my post again. Did you feel any tone of FINALITY? I even went as far as posting screenshot. And the words Ised... "I think"... "hacked"..." who has better explanation" etc. As the Op of the thread, I expected better approach. Maybe I'm wrong, but an explanation without the tone of finality such as "you are condemning..." is wrong. There is really no need to ferl over protective of ponzi schemes.. really.. no be today!

27. Romantic4

Romantic4 Jackobian

90%
    Stupid platform of d year AWARD --- Goes to OSW

28. Oppy

Oppy Jackobian

90%
    Hahaha:D

29. Ay04z

Ay04z Upcoming

40%
    scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam run run run oooo oooo...socialwaleto

30. deelaw61

deelaw61 Jackobian

90%
    #sigh I don't know why people do this at all.. .its just sad. Something that is paying.

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy