1. True we can't do it only, but with your efforts Jackobians we definitely can Yeah, let's all get involved
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Friend! You are not yet a Registered member of our forum. C'mon! what are you waiting for??? Click Here Now to Register and Start Enjoying the Full Features of Jackobian. Trust me,it's AWESOME!
  3. Hi Guest, it's Prezzy *winks* Do you Know you can get Free Bitcoins Daily by working with us here on Jackobian.com? Click here To Learn How to get up to $30 Free Monthly
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Yes, Jackobian is a Vision that powers out Community, Jackobian.com! To learn more about who we are, why we exist and what we do, please Click here to read the Revelation of the Jackobian Vision
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Everyday, while we Rap during Crypto Rap(7-11 PM), we give out Free Bitcoins! During the RAP, we teach and Discuss. Click here To Learn more About the Crypto RAP & How to Earn Free Bitcoins on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Ever wanted to stay connected to jackobian without a browser? click here and download the jackobian mobile App
    Dismiss Notice

Nigerian Companies Need To Start Accepting Bitcoins Investment [my Thoughts]

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Protector

Featured Threads:
    So far, most of the Bitcoins investment opportunities coming up are crossing into this country from outside the borders. We don't know because there's little or no difference between those and the ones we have here in Nigeria.

I encourage you to learn about Bitcoin Investment from this Thread here = Btc School: Online Seminar On Bitcoin Investment And Growth! [please read it up and continue with this thread]

Here's what I mean...
    On the Internet, it's going to cost you the same thing to invest in a Nigerian business as it will cost you to invest in a business that's not of Nigerian origin.

So, you will most likely not notice that you aren't dealing with Nigerians.

It becomes much more easier when you are dealing with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoins.

However, that doesn't eliminate the fact that we aren't really investing in Nigerian companies.

I have seen a startup in one of American states which deals on turning waste materials into finished products that can be useful to the people .
    They have a very nice site and are accepting donations from people all over the world!

If we donate to such companies now, we stand to earn while they do some serious work over there and they end up developing their country further. I have no problem with this at all.

But we have such companies here in Nigeria. Why aren't they coming online to meet investors?

This is what bugs me and I hope someone here will work on this or take this message to someone who needs to see it and do something about it.

We Need Nigerian Companies to Start coming Online and accepting Bitcoins and others so we can Invest in them, in our country too!

2. Loading...