BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
  1. At long last! Jackobian Ads Info
    To Advertise Here, Call 07037238225
    Discover How Young Girl Earns 4.5% DAILY with Bitpetite Earning N4,725 DAILY = N140K/Month
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Jackobian is a Forum by Students, of Students for Everyone, as powered by Kinwap Vision, made possible by Nigerian Students!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. At long last! Jackobian Ads Info
    To Advertise Here, Call 07037238225
    HOW TO INVEST AND MAKE MONEY WITH BITCOIN AND CRYPTOS IN NIGERIA (CLICK HERE)
    Dismiss Notice

Nigerian Companies Need To Start Accepting Bitcoins Investment [my Thoughts]

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Dec 22, 2016.

Moderators: Emma24, philipj, zedzed
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    So far, most of the Bitcoins investment opportunities coming up are crossing into this country from outside the borders. We don't know because there's little or no difference between those and the ones we have here in Nigeria.

I encourage you to learn about Bitcoin Investment from this Thread here = Btc School: Online Seminar On Bitcoin Investment And Growth! [please read it up and continue with this thread]

Here's what I mean...
    On the Internet, it's going to cost you the same thing to invest in a Nigerian business as it will cost you to invest in a business that's not of Nigerian origin.

So, you will most likely not notice that you aren't dealing with Nigerians.

It becomes much more easier when you are dealing with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoins.

However, that doesn't eliminate the fact that we aren't really investing in Nigerian companies.

I have seen a startup in one of American states which deals on turning waste materials into finished products that can be useful to the people .
    They have a very nice site and are accepting donations from people all over the world!

If we donate to such companies now, we stand to earn while they do some serious work over there and they end up developing their country further. I have no problem with this at all.

But we have such companies here in Nigeria. Why aren't they coming online to meet investors?

This is what bugs me and I hope someone here will work on this or take this message to someone who needs to see it and do something about it.

We Need Nigerian Companies to Start coming Online and accepting Bitcoins and others so we can Invest in them, in our country too!

2. Loading...