Can't find the Latest Ponzi Sites on the Homepage? - Click Here to See the Ponzi Forum & the Newest Being Launched!
Ponzi vs Crypto! - Read this to Know where you should Put your Money
Cryptocurrency Investments - Ever wondered what Cryptocurrency Investment stands for? Click here to Learn
Improve - Help make our forum Better and Earn Bitcoins doing that - Learn More here
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Nigerian Companies Need To Start Accepting Bitcoins Investment [my Thoughts]

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Nigeria Community' started by Prezzy, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    So far, most of the Bitcoins investment opportunities coming up are crossing into this country from outside the borders. We don't know because there's little or no difference between those and the ones we have here in Nigeria.

I encourage you to learn about Bitcoin Investment from this Thread here = Btc School: Online Seminar On Bitcoin Investment And Growth! [please read it up and continue with this thread]

Here's what I mean...
    On the Internet, it's going to cost you the same thing to invest in a Nigerian business as it will cost you to invest in a business that's not of Nigerian origin.

So, you will most likely not notice that you aren't dealing with Nigerians.

It becomes much more easier when you are dealing with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoins.

However, that doesn't eliminate the fact that we aren't really investing in Nigerian companies.

I have seen a startup in one of American states which deals on turning waste materials into finished products that can be useful to the people .
    They have a very nice site and are accepting donations from people all over the world!

If we donate to such companies now, we stand to earn while they do some serious work over there and they end up developing their country further. I have no problem with this at all.

But we have such companies here in Nigeria. Why aren't they coming online to meet investors?

This is what bugs me and I hope someone here will work on this or take this message to someone who needs to see it and do something about it.

We Need Nigerian Companies to Start coming Online and accepting Bitcoins and others so we can Invest in them, in our country too!

2. gbolahan

gbolahan Upcoming

90%
    Jackobian can create one

Prezzy likes this.
  3. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
  4. Lanzar

Lanzar Jackobian

40%
    Cbn needs to start transacting with bitcoins so other companies can follow suit

5. eugyno

eugyno Jackobian

90%
  6. sango ilorin

sango ilorin Well Known Mod

93%
    Yes o.......EVEN I - ALASCO-TECH IS ABOUT DOING THE. SAME

7. StarHelp

StarHelp Jackobian

30%
    Hi ,

Have you spent hours, days even months trying to find the best
    mutual aid system?

Finding out how people finally got Wealthy after trying almost everything ?

You don’t have to look any further,

I say >>> Search no more >>>
    If you had ever invested in bitcoin or you wish to invest and learn, here is the opportunity
    What’s the secret? It’s no other secret than the one I have been using to cash in since December, 2016

Star Help Community – starhelp dot net
    1. 100% Growth per month
    2. 10% Referral Bonus
    3. Integrated with Blockchain
    4. Internal Bitcoin Wallet for Auto PH and GH
    5. Auto payment Execution. You can then transfer to your own bitcoin wallet
    6. No Fake payment/Member
    7. No Blocking of Accounts because of Auto payment execution
    8. Compulsory Re-commitment of previous PH amount
    Click here to join: StarHelp Community

I like this programme because the system is Automated and the re-commitment makes it sustainable and attractive

In StarHelp community, there is:
    No fake member - Everyone is verified with the 20% link commitment
    No fake teller - Automated confirmation
    No calling of Mr. Peter to please confirm you - Internal wallet is created for everyone for payment and receiving execution

Re-commitment;
    There is always money in the system because of the re-commitment, you must re-commitment your previous PH (Provide Help) I call this salary for life. If you had been looking for a better system to grow your bitcoin, the opportunity is here. Just a trial will convince you StarHelp Community - How it Works

I have done all other programmes like; gethelpworldwide bitcoin, mmmexpress, mmmbtconline and the likes, there is non of it close to starhelp community. Never a down time as it's hosted and manage by Americans, if in doubt check for yourself, use google and youtube to learn.

TOP SECRET
    I just wish to share this secret with the few privilege ones here, hear me well;
    starhelp, will be the boom soon. The programme was launched 1st of December, 2016. They are in need of Country Representatives at the moment, people to promote it in Nigeria and other parts of the world since it's an International Programme, at the moment there are Country Representatives in USA, Jamaica, Sweden, Kenya, Nigeria and etc but more are needed, If in doubt check starhelp.net
    There is a little incentives for a Country Representatives, Join now as there is always something for the early birds

I have said enough already, if you wish to join here is my referral link StarHelp Community
    Here is my number; 08032360775, you can call or whatsapp for more info

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy