1. True we can't do it only, but with your efforts Jackobians we definitely can Yeah, let's all get involved
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Friend! You are not yet a Registered member of our forum. C'mon! what are you waiting for??? Click Here Now to Register and Start Enjoying the Full Features of Jackobian. Trust me,it's AWESOME!
  3. Hi Guest, it's Prezzy *winks* Do you Know you can get Free Bitcoins Daily by working with us here on Jackobian.com? Click here To Learn How to get up to $30 Free Monthly
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Yes, Jackobian is a Vision that powers out Community, Jackobian.com! To learn more about who we are, why we exist and what we do, please Click here to read the Revelation of the Jackobian Vision
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Everyday, while we Rap during Crypto Rap(7-11 PM), we give out Free Bitcoins! During the RAP, we teach and Discuss. Click here To Learn more About the Crypto RAP & How to Earn Free Bitcoins on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Ever wanted to stay connected to jackobian without a browser? click here and download the jackobian mobile App
    Dismiss Notice

Official New Goal: 20,000 Jackobian In X Months! Come See Here

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by Prezzy, Jan 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Protector

Featured Threads:
    This isn't a Test.
    We have been running for 8 months now and we have recorded some good progress.
    We have a community which has grown in more aspects than one and we are dedicated to seeing that it continues to grow in that fashion even now.

Meanwhile, we have a new goal now and it's something we are going to do for ourselves as a community. If we aren't growing, there's no point in being here in the first place. If we can't serve more people with what we have, then we aren't thinking positively and that's what we have decided to do. To think positively.

Hence, we have a new target in Jackobian which is 20,000 Members by the end of February.

Yeah, we managed 10,000 in 8 months and now we want to take on another 10,000 in less than 2 months.

Do you think this is possible?
    Yes or no, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks. What matters is the results we produce and the progress we make each and every day.
    As part of this community, there's a part you have to play in this buddy. Get the word out there about us.

If anyone wants to learn about Bitcoins, send the person over here and we will do our best as a community to help such a person get on and progress in the Bitcoins industry.

Remember, we all are part of this community and it's ours to take care of and be proud of. No one's gonna do it for us so we need to take up the challenge, a tough one for us at this moment.
    See you @ the finish line buddy.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Goal 000 Jackobian Forum Date
    J-Trending! Jackobian @ 30,000 Finally & 2 Other Cool Things That Happened Today Jackobian News (Official) Apr 7, 2017
    Ask See This Guys, 4,000 To Get 8,000, Withing Or Less Than 3 Days Without Refering Jackobian News (Official) Jan 21, 2017
    Official Who's The 10,000th Jackobian??? Jackobian News (Official) Jan 7, 2017
    Jackobian.com Rock Past 6000 Jackobians & You Didn't Know! Jackobian News (Official) Nov 27, 2016
    Hot Hurray Jackobian Hit 5000 Registered Users Jackobian News (Official) Nov 20, 2016

3. Adigun

Adigun Jackobian

20,000 jackobians? It will be 25,000+ before end of next month. Mark it and let see.

onemole, Aliyu99 and Prezzy like this.
  4. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    I love your spirit bro.
    Keep it up!

onemole likes this.
  5. Am already on it frm my brothers

Ojelade M.Damilare and Prezzy like this.
  6. oluwabusiayomhi

oluwabusiayomhi Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    I think i ll still visit jackobian.com when am over 70
    Hope u ll still b around sha
    Best site ever

7. Rotimi temitope

Rotimi temitope Jackobian

Thnx boss I got d Bitcoin .....u r d best

8. Topmaike007

Topmaike007 Upcoming

9. Cybertycoon

Cybertycoon Jackobian

Nice move. Higher ambition.

10. Authority

Authority Well Known

Featured Threads:
    Jackobian train is moving and never stopping

universal fashions likes this.
  11. Collinberg

Collinberg Active

Featured Threads:
    At the rate we are growing,we don't even need anybody to even get the word out there.. Did u notice that we increased from 8000 to 10000 in just a few weeks? Maybe 2weeks or so,at this rate and when thelastHYIP launches,we would surpass that amount.am trying my best to convince my friends but they are not interested in bitcoin at all,they think it's a joke

Agaglo3g and Prezzy like this.
  12. Authority

Authority Well Known

Featured Threads:
    Lol make them think say na joke well o

Funny guyz

13. Collinberg

Collinberg Active

Featured Threads:
    U know typical Igbo guys,the always believe in money that they can see and hold,am an Igbo guy but I like to think that am among the enlightened few.

14. tholley

tholley Upcoming

U do realise u just sprayed some bullets (pun intended). LONG LIVE JACKOBIAN AND ITS FOUNDER (PREZZYdent @ d top). proudlyjackobian

mazzaroth and Collinberg like this.
  15. godfather

godfather Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    keep work go

16. IAMHESSTEEM

IAMHESSTEEM Upcoming

where you go since all this days you don miss and no tell me say na your fone spoil oo.
    I hold no doubt as long as it this forum the speed of light never reduces it just keeps increasing with different invention same with JACKOBIAN slowing down is impossible.

17. mazzaroth

mazzaroth Upcoming

L
    Lolzzz...but that's a fact

18. James Nille

James Nille GrandMaster Mod

Jackobian is a juggernaut force

Prezzy likes this.
  19. Topmaike007

Topmaike007 Upcoming

Bro so busy in school

IAMHESSTEEM and Prezzy like this.
  20. Ngozi Ogbonna

Ngozi Ogbonna Jackobian

I am a new member. I pray that God will help us to achieve all our goals. God bless you all

onemole and Collinberg like this.
  21. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    You mean, someone invited you?

22. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Almost same over here but then, when you stop learning, you stop growing so that's basically why I always come around here... Share what I learned while I learn even more from what others too are sharing. + we have somewhere we are going!

Topmaike007 likes this.
  23. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Hmm, am surprised you are saying so because over here... Am shocked at the number of people that already knows about Bitcoins in school. It's amazing!

24. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    And God bless you too for being among us!
    Hope you get all your questions answered the best we can as fast as you CANNOT get in any other place

25. COOCOOMOROCO

COOCOOMOROCO Active

BELIEVE OR NOT
    JACKOBIAN HITTING OVER 20,000 MEMBERS IN LESS THAN YOU THINK

Abasiofiok Bassey and Prezzy like this.
  26. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Hmm, that's another inspiring and challenging one bro.

Much needed.
    Thanks

COOCOOMOROCO likes this.
  27. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Speaking of creativity... :rolleyes:

tholley likes this.
  28. Richest25

Richest25 Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    Good move

Prezzy likes this.
  29. No i saw jackobian on operamini everyday when i wanna browse d net i gave it a shot....i mean am already inviting my brothers to come and learn about bitcoins. Cos i knw bitcoins only cos am here. I hail jackobian other sites are copying frm us really

Prezzy and Abasiofiok Bassey like this.
  30. Abasiofiok Bassey

Abasiofiok Bassey Forum Guider Moose

Featured Threads:
    Yes we will still be around.
    :)

31. Abasiofiok Bassey

Abasiofiok Bassey Forum Guider Moose

Featured Threads:
    Keep Inviting them bro.

Thanks for the compliment