The Vision - Jackobian Represents something, we Have a Vision which is Something you shouold Learn about by Clicking Here!
Can't find the Latest Ponzi Sites on the Homepage? - Click Here to See the Ponzi Forum & the Newest Being Launched!
Ponzi vs Crypto! - Read this to Know where you should Put your Money
Cryptocurrency Investments - Ever wondered what Cryptocurrency Investment stands for? Click here to Learn
Improve - Help make our forum Better and Earn Bitcoins doing that - Learn More here
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Ask Nairalift Is Paying Well - Can We Trust It?

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by jude chigozie, Mar 8, 2017.

1. julie3er

julie3er Upcoming

40%
    Sango Ilorin no just yarn rubbish cos today made it one week dat I registered with your link and I no get nothing.

2. Romantic4

Romantic4 Jackobian

90%
    GET DOUBLE YOUR CASH in 30 minutes to 7 days only
    THE BEST CODE BASE designed by a programmer yet
    THE MOST STABLE EXCELLENT USER INTERFACE
    BUILD FOR LONGETIVITY. BUILT TO LAST - not a rush in rush out platform
    24/7 SUPER FAST SUPPORT ASSISTANCE - Easy, Intuitive, Support Ticket System - Fast Response
    FAKE POP FLAGGING - Allows Receiver to mark an uploaded fake POP as fake.
    EASY TO USE, ERROR-FREE USER INTERFACE
    PORTAL FEATURE - Donations History, Receiving History, Quick Matching, Quick Re-Matching
    cashclick.info

cashclick.info

3. ella12345

ella12345 Rookie!!!

20%
    Why not log on to pluscashme and start getting paid...it's really paying fast and am a witness....sorry for posting this here but we have suffered enough....

4. Oluwaeffect

Oluwaeffect Jackobian

90%
    WHAT WE DO
    THIS PLATFORM DOUBLES YOUR INVESTMENT.
    PLEASE DO NOT ACTIVATE ANYONE UNLESS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAYMENT
    070 3906 5098
    SEND TELEPHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL OF ANYONE WHO UPLOADS FAKE POP / CYBER BEGGAR TO THE ABOVE PHONE NUMBER FOR IMMEDIATE REMOVAL AND RE-MERGE. (INVESTIGATION WILL BE CARRIED OUT BEFORE REMOVAL TO AVOID ABUSE BY CYBER THIEVES)
    PLEASE SEND DETAILS BY WHATSAPP OR TEXT ONLY!!!
    OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE IS ON STANDBY STRICTLY FOR THIS ISSUES
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN A BID TO MAKE THE SITE A LONG LASTING ONE, WE ARE LAUNCHING IN BATCHES.
    1.THURSDAY (12NOON) : N10,000; N20,000; N50,000 & N100,000

2.FRIDAY (12NOON) : N5,000; N25,000; N75,000; N150,000

3.SATURDAY (12NOON) : N15,000; N30,000; N60,000; N200,000

4.SUNDAY (4PM) : N500,000; N1,000,000

REGISTER - PRIMEP2P-MONEY
    REGISTER - PRIMEP2P-MONEY

5. sango ilorin

sango ilorin Well Known Mod

93%
    Lo, who told you they pay ppl through my link? ....... You ppl are getting things mix up.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  6. Eric Breezy

Eric Breezy Jackobian

40%
    Nairalift is paying, I just got paid now. All these badmouthing only serves to discourage intending participants thereby increasing the time between PH and GH, people kill off ponzi sites with their negative reports and then accuse the admin of making away with their money. If you've got nothing good to say just keep quiet and stop spoiling other people's chances of getting paid. NairaLift - Just one thousand naira, you can be a millionaire

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    sango ilorin likes this.
  7. Flomaestro

Flomaestro Jackobian

90%
    I really do not understand the hate for NAIRALIFT ....A network that is cheap, affordable and still paying. Would you rather you go register with 10k and lose it in 10mins? This only reuses you to pay 1k... JUST N1000 ..

Some bad people had to attack NAIRALIFT because of its success within a short period.

NAIRALIFT is still paying. One of my accounts is in level 3.. the others are in level 1 and 2.

I have shared ways you can get your downlines to move to level 1 on this platform. Nothing comes easy... with little or no effort, you can hammer.

REGISTER HERE NOW

NAIRALIFT PAYS

REGISTER HERE NOW

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  8. fadeyi231

fadeyi231 Rookie!!!

20%
    JOIN GOLDEN BAG MONEY VERY RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY....
    INVEST AND MAKE HUGE GAIN

goldenbag.ning.com

launching by 2am 21st march 2017
    be the first to register

9. Ade Leke

Ade Leke Jackobian

5%
  10. Ade Leke

Ade Leke Jackobian

5%
  11. Ade Leke

Ade Leke Jackobian

5%
  12. Ade Leke

Ade Leke Jackobian

5%
    Hw sure is this

13. Ade Leke

Ade Leke Jackobian

5%
  14. Chrisvan

Chrisvan Jackobian

40%
    GETHELPWORLDWIDE LATEST UPDATES

1. How can I transfer my information from the previous site to the new site.

2. How can I solve my Pending Unmatched GH and pending Unrematched GH issues.

3. How many Percent Should we PH before we can GH in GHW Xclusive

4. Will the Accounts blocked on old platform be unblocked after participants move.

5. Will I need to PH before I GH in the new Get help worldwide Xclusive Site.

6. Can i login to the new GHW Xclusive site with my Old Login Details?. Solution - NO!, Old Accounts will not work directly in Xclusive, Please create a new account.

How to Migrate Successfully to Xclusive.gethelpworldwide.com

1. Visit the New Site

2. Click Create Account.

3. Fill in your registration details (using same email as your old account) *Use emperorssmyt@gmail.com as Referral Email.

4. Click Sign Up.

5. Go to your mail and Activate.

6. Now Login to your account and click Migration.

7. Click Link Account.

8. Click next and enter details of your old account.

9. Click next and submit request.

10. Click Link Account, Click Next, Copy the code sent to your email & paste it.

11. Click Next and all your outstanding GH and PH will appear for you to review.

Please wait for the system message signifying a success or migration failure.

If you have Migrated successfully, you will find your Pending GH under "Receive Help" click on "Outstanding GH"

How to CREATE E-PIN
    Click My Account
    Click on Change/Set E-pin
    Click the Next Button
    Enter your pin carefully (DON’T EVER FORGET IT)
    Submit.

How to add Bank Details
    Click on MY ACCOUNT
    Click on MANAGE BANK/BITCOIN
    Click on Register Bank Account or Register Bitcoin
    Click Next
    Enter Details carefully
    Next
    Then Submit

How to VERIFY PHONE NUMBER
    On your dashboard, Click on “Unverified,

Write down the code and await call from a member.

I want to assure everyone that very soon all this questions will be answered by the GHW X admins. In a couple of hours, the admins will display updates on our dashboard regarding the questions above.

While we wait, I advice we keep on participating in the GHW X forum – To register and login clickhttps://xclusive.gethelpworldwide.com

15. Chrisvan

Chrisvan Jackobian

40%
    GETHELPWORLDWIDE LATEST UPDATES

1. How can I transfer my information from the previous site to the new site.

2. How can I solve my Pending Unmatched GH and pending Unrematched GH issues.

3. How many Percent Should we PH before we can GH in GHW Xclusive

4. Will the Accounts blocked on old platform be unblocked after participants move.

5. Will I need to PH before I GH in the new Get help worldwide Xclusive Site.

6. Can i login to the new GHW Xclusive site with my Old Login Details?. Solution - NO!, Old Accounts will not work directly in Xclusive, Please create a new account.

How to Migrate Successfully to Xclusive.gethelpworldwide.com

1. Visit the New Site

2. Click Create Account.

3. Fill in your registration details (using same email as your old account) *Use emperorssmyt@gmail.com as Referral Email.

4. Click Sign Up.

5. Go to your mail and Activate.

6. Now Login to your account and click Migration.

7. Click Link Account.

8. Click next and enter details of your old account.

9. Click next and submit request.

10. Click Link Account, Click Next, Copy the code sent to your email & paste it.

11. Click Next and all your outstanding GH and PH will appear for you to review.

Please wait for the system message signifying a success or migration failure.

If you have Migrated successfully, you will find your Pending GH under "Receive Help" click on "Outstanding GH"

How to CREATE E-PIN
    Click My Account
    Click on Change/Set E-pin
    Click the Next Button
    Enter your pin carefully (DON’T EVER FORGET IT)
    Submit.

How to add Bank Details
    Click on MY ACCOUNT
    Click on MANAGE BANK/BITCOIN
    Click on Register Bank Account or Register Bitcoin
    Click Next
    Enter Details carefully
    Next
    Then Submit

How to VERIFY PHONE NUMBER
    On your dashboard, Click on “Unverified,

Write down the code and await call from a member.

I want to assure everyone that very soon all this questions will be answered by the GHW X admins. In a couple of hours, the admins will display updates on our dashboard regarding the questions above.

While we wait, I advice we keep on participating in the GHW X forum – To register and login clickhttps://xclusive.gethelpworldwide.com

16. john247

john247 Jackobian

15%
    The fastest and easiest peer to peer donation system where you make over ₦160,000 in just two milestones as wel as #5,120,000 in millstone3 with a one-time donation of ₦5,000, you earn at every level as shown below...
    Sign-up: ₦5,000

Milestone 1

BackUp someone project with 5,000 and four(4) people would backup your project with 5,000 each = 20,000

Milestone 2

BackUp someone project with 10,000 and four(16) people would backup your project with 10,000 each = 160,000

Milestone 3

BackUp someone project with 80,000 and four(64) people would backup your project with 80,000 each = 5,120,000

WHY MUST YOU PARTICIPATE ?
    ✅LOW START-UP FEE
    ✳ Perfect crowfunding platform!
    ❇ NO SCAM!
    EVERY MEMBER EARNS!
    ✅ TRANSPARENT SYSTEM!

Additional info :

1. If you don't upgrade, you'll miss your earnings from your downlines... So once you can Make SURE you upgrade so you'll just sit back and keep receiving alert.

2. If you do not have ₦5,000 Do NOT register. You'll have a deadline of 10hrs to make payments to your sponsor.

3. Every unpaid users are deactivated after 10hrs to keep a steady system's

Follow dis link . It's real trust me this is the going to be the hottest in town

register with this link:http://meriff.com/referral-link.php?id=854884
    join the telegram group:telegram.me/meriff

17. Awesu folorunsho

Awesu folorunsho Rookie!!!

60%
  18. Yekini Nazir

Yekini Nazir Jackobian

30%
  19. Yekini Nazir

Yekini Nazir Jackobian

30%
  20. Yekini Nazir

Yekini Nazir Jackobian

30%
  21. Yekini Nazir

Yekini Nazir Jackobian

30%
  22. Yekini Nazir

Yekini Nazir Jackobian

30%
  23. Yekini Nazir

Yekini Nazir Jackobian

30%
  24. Yekini Nazir

Yekini Nazir Jackobian

30%
  25. Yekini Nazir

Yekini Nazir Jackobian

30%
  26. Yekini Nazir

Yekini Nazir Jackobian

30%
  27. Yekini Nazir

Yekini Nazir Jackobian

30%
  28. Yekini Nazir

Yekini Nazir Jackobian

30%
  29. Yekini Nazir

Yekini Nazir Jackobian

30%
  30. Yekini Nazir

Yekini Nazir Jackobian

30%
Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy