7d13
BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

My Open Letter To Hashflare Administrators

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I am very positive about cryptocurrency mining and for those of us here in Nigeria, we have one main channel of getting involved in this business. It's cloud mining such as these cloud mining companies provide.

I logged into hashflare.io today and got a prompt to communicate my thoughts about their service to the admins . I trust they will read what I sent And act accordingly

Meanwhile, I want to share my post to them with us and hear what we have to say about it!

1 YEAR CONTRACT!
    I feel like crying and regretting asking my friends to invest in hashflare.

You can see I referred a number of them here before but now, am highly displeased.

One year contract is too poor and we might even lose money at the end of the day.

Personally, I stopped investing here in hashflare.io and I don't encourage people to do so any longer.

Am not doing it for any reason other than I wanna make some profits and my friends too but 1 year is too poor.you'll luckily break even especially if you invested late last year.

My suggestions?

At least 3 years contract will do fine. I know you guys are running a business and have staff but everything will go down sooner if members keep leaving like this.

Suggestion 2:

Introduce AUCTION such as HASHING24.COM has.
    Honestly it's a good idea for hashflare.io from my own opinion because it makes the market more open. I wish hashflare.io the best & will start investing here once I see improvements and hope. God bless you

Am I right or wrong?
    Did I say something that's equally applicable to you?

Adukeade, gbolahan and philipj like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Open Letter Hashflare Forum Date
    Tips Open Letter To Eobot - You Need To Improve Your Bitcoin Mining Service & Website! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jun 24, 2017
    Bright Chimezie Opens Up About Nnamdi Kanu, Writes To Kanu's Followers Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jul 24, 2018
    ICO Earn Daily Income With Binance Referral Program: Registration Open 20% Commission In Real –time. Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jan 21, 2018
    How To Open Bitcoin Account With Paxful Online Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Sep 12, 2017
    Mmm Cash Now Open (register Before 12am To Be Guider) Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Feb 13, 2017

3. philipj

philipj GrandMaster Crypto Guardian

Nice one

4. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

I pray this reach them

5. godfather

godfather Leader

good taik

6. Barnabias

Barnabias Leader

Absolutely right. I've been hammering this issue of extending the duration of contract for a while now.
    I personally don't need all those useless discount/promo. A year is too short no matter the discount

7. SIC

SIC Active

Coming a little too late i must admit, but then had to invest a little of just 20usd. But the main one went into hashing24.
    But hashing got this contract of 36month plan kind of scary but am keeping my fingers crossed.
    Just for every beginner out there stay away from hashflare the maintenance fee is outrageous, thanks all the same to everyone.

Prezzy likes this.
  8. Barnabias

Barnabias Leader

36months my foot. I can see those going for hashing24 new contract are not aware of the auction and the advantages. @auction you can get 100gh life contract as low as 0.002btc.
    Notwithstanding, no matter how expensive hashing24 hashing power is, it's still better than hashflare a year contract

Prezzy likes this.
  9. Emerald

Emerald Upcoming

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

please go here bro: Hashing24 Auction: I Just Bought My First Lifetime Contract In Months

11. SIC

SIC Active

12. SIC

SIC Active

Like I mentioned before still new to all of this, had i known to HODL long enough it wouldnt have turned out this way but lesson learnt plus no hard feelings. Thanks @Prezzy for the heads up, you're right i saw alot of cheap lifetime contracts up for sale. It's great taken a few i'd like to buy soon.

Barnabias likes this.