BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
7d13

My Biggest 'trading' Loss(-96%), Lesson And Advice In 2018

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hello wonderful Jackobians. I hope we are all learning and earning in the crypto space right?
    I have something to share with us today which has to do with what i learned from one of the biggest losses i can remember in my history of investments in crypto!

I don't know why am sharing this but at least i hope you learn something from it! ...ma sure you will.

Take a look at Cobinhood Chart from coinmarketcap...

upload_2018-4-28_15-21-32.png-My Biggest 'trading' Loss(-96%), Lesson And Advice In 2018

Well, cobinhood happens to be an interesting project at least as at the time i purchased it. I knew it had much potentials as well as similar coins already in the same space but that's basically all that i know!
    Simply put, I didn't go ahead to check (research on) the other necessary info about the coin before investing and for this reason, i lost more than i would have believed was possible in this coin alone.

I bought $300 worth of Cobinhood @ about $1.1 per coin
    Now, the same quantity of cobinhood is worth only $11 total!

that's a -96% loss in trading.
    lols. i think i was dreaming of something close to +96%.

and the lessons???

It is obvious especially for those of us that have been into crypto for a while.
    No matter what you do, don't buy any coin while it is pumping especially this kinda pump as shown in the cobinhood chart.

Need i write it severally?
    Nop. just learn buddy.

@Barnabias @gbolahan

# good to see u @Emerald #

Systems, idrix, Timmzy and 3 others like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Biggest 'trading' Loss( Forum Date
    Just In Airfio - Crypto Banking With Ai Is Launching The Biggest Ico Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 15, 2017
    Terranova,the Biggest Scam Coin Ever On Coinmarket Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 12, 2017
    Crypto News Rofex, Argentina’s Biggest Futures Market Offers Bitcoin Trading Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 6, 2017
    My Biggest Fear About Bitcoin And What I Dont Understand Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Aug 6, 2017
    Breaking News! Pre Launch, On Mmt. The Biggest On Cyptrocurrency Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jul 10, 2017

3. philipj

philipj GrandMaster Crypto Guardian

Wao! A big lesson for everyone here.

4. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

You are 100% right bro...no matter how good the project maybe

5. Emerald

Emerald Upcoming

Crypto whales use P n D to make excessive profits.

6. SIC

SIC Active

What's P and D?

7. Emerald

Emerald Upcoming

Short for Pump and Dump

8. jayzee

jayzee Leader

That's a great lesson to learn from. Big whales doing....

Prezzy likes this.
  9. Aimgee

Aimgee Jackobian

This is the best and the latest in cryptocurrency world
    BitWorld Center

10. Ay04z

Ay04z Well Known

T
    tell. Me more...

11. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

am glad we have viewers in here. i trust we have an equal number of learners

12. Timmzy

Timmzy Active Mod

No be small loss

13. Timmzy

Timmzy Active Mod

14. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

don't cry man... we have had better gains actually

15. slim park

slim park Active

Can I add to this...plss.don't fall in love to any coin...

Prezzy likes this.
  16. NEYOOH

NEYOOH Active

for every pitfdall lessons are to be learnt. .....I think XVG is making the waves now...

Prezzy likes this.
  17. idrix

idrix Leader

That's volatility of crypto, the only good thing about it is that we always grow stronger when it happens.
    More gains ahead boss!

Prezzy likes this.
  18. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

hmm. Ok

19. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

:rolleyes: