Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins

My Best Bitcoin Cloud Mining Companies|services To Invest In 2017

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Protector

28%
    Featured Threads:
    I know it can be slow and maybe even annoying sometimes but Cloud Mining is something that have picked my interest for one reason: It mostly offers a life time contract so i consider it a long time investment!
    Hopefully, on will start reaping in months and years to come. Meanwhile, i have searched out some mining companies and have invested in them ahead of 2017. You should do the same if you need a means of making money with bitcoins that lasts unlike the HYIPs

I will go ahead and list some of the best Mining Companies you can invest in.
    I have tried all of them myself and they are real good

List of Best Cloud Mining Companies in the World

1. HashFlare
    {filename}-My Best Bitcoin Cloud Mining Companies|services To Invest In 2017
    They are simply the best for me. They can be trusted though their maintenance fee is sky high but you can trust them to mine for you and you get paid daily. I can simply say that i trust themk with my money!
    Check here to see how am doing with HashFlare: Hashflare.io, Here I Come Mining With My Tools!

2. HashPoke

{filename}-My Best Bitcoin Cloud Mining Companies|services To Invest In 2017
    These guys are also awesome. They got a lot of attention for their free 20GHs.
    That lead to a lot of doubts so i decided not to fund my account until i read a lot and watched some videos too. I finally confirmed nthem real and worthy of trial so i invested in hashpoke about 36 hours ago!
    Kindly Click here to Register on HashPoke with My Link

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Best Bitcoin Cloud Forum Date
    Steepshare Is The Best Paying Bitcoins Investment So Far Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Sunday at 10:07 AM
    Streamsplus.net Best Bitcoin/edinarcoin/perfectmoney Mlm Around Now! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Saturday at 3:56 PM
    Testing Starhelp Is The Best Bitcoin 5months Still Running Strong Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Apr 19, 2017
    How To Get The Best Bitcoin To Naira Exchange Rate Today Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Apr 18, 2017
    The Best Bitcoin Matrix Ever......streamsplus.net Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Apr 10, 2017

3. Prezzy

28%
    Featured Threads:
    3. Genesis-Mining

Very trusted and am equally using them as my strong BackUp!
    Am earning little here and their cost per hashrate is very high so i guess i only invested very little into this company.
    Presently am earning about 0.0001BTC daily.
    Hopefully, it will sum up to something in the future. I equally hope to invest more here as soon as i can!

Many people consider Genesis mining the only legit company when it comes mining and i can still remember that the website, Hobbymining could not even compare them with anyone

Kindly Click Here to Register on Genesis Mining with my Ref Link

4. Prezzy

28%
    Featured Threads:
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  5. Prezzy

28%
    Featured Threads:
    That's what i got for my best cloud mining companies.
    I haven't really tested some of them myself but i did some research before investing.

If you ask for my advise, i will say
    Did i miss any legit company?
    do you have any to add up?

Please do cos am still on the look out for the Best High-paying Cloud Mining investment opportunities out there.

Also, i will be updating my results in due time.

Simeon Udoh likes this.
  6. gbolahan

gbolahan Active

52%
    Featured Threads:
  7. Prezzy

28%
    Featured Threads:
  8. Prezzy

28%
    Featured Threads:
  9. Prezzy

28%
    Featured Threads:
  10. Pathferm

Pathferm Jackobian

40%
  11. Prezzy

28%
    Featured Threads:
    What's that all about?

12. gbolahan

gbolahan Active

52%
    Featured Threads:
    The GHS 3.0 is for antminer S7 while GHS 4.0 is S9 they has lowest maintenance fees but it has limited contract.

Simeon Udoh and Prezzy like this.
  13. Prezzy

28%
    Featured Threads:
    Alright boss . does the S7 have limited contract?

14. gbolahan

gbolahan Active

52%
    Featured Threads:
    Yes but no more selling S7

Simeon Udoh likes this.
  15. Simeon Udoh

Simeon Udoh Jackobian

90%
    I don't know about anyone else but I think cloud mining is dead already.

Prezzy likes this.
  16. Prezzy

28%
    Featured Threads:
    You better hop in and join the team else you may find yourself doing that when it actually gets late.

I doubt if it's going to be unprofitable anytime soon though

Simeon Udoh likes this.
  17. Simeon Udoh

Simeon Udoh Jackobian

90%

I doubt that too. Goodluck Boss.

18. Simeon Udoh

Simeon Udoh Jackobian

90%

None of the Cloud mining companies are honest enough to payout according to contract agreements. I don't see anybody getting an Ant Miner and everything (Electricity +Bills also) and offer FREE (or Cheap )mining to investors.

Prezzy likes this.
  19. Prezzy

28%
    Featured Threads:
    You don't really know how this works do you???

Check
    Hashflare.io, Here I Come Mining With My Tools!

Yeah it's unrealistic to give you those things for free that's why we have to pay for them.

20. Prezzy

28%
    Featured Threads:
    @hashflare, I pay more than half of my earnings for hardware maintenance each day bro.

We pay for the maintenance not the purchase. I guess the one time fee is for the purchase

21. Prezzy

28%
    Featured Threads:
    The only thing am not comfortable with is the lifetime stuff.

How can you run the stuff for lifetime? It doesn't make much sense

22. Simeon Udoh

Simeon Udoh Jackobian

90%
    Lol Nothing runs forever. That's One thing I'm sure Of.

23. Simeon Udoh

Simeon Udoh Jackobian

90%

I understand The Payment Part. I've been into Cloud Mining too until I discovered How It really works

24. Prezzy

28%
    Featured Threads:
    Mhh, tell me what I don't know bro

25. Prezzy

28%
    Featured Threads:
    Alright, am changing this thread to my official thread for updating my Statistics for Mining Activities.
    I think this way, I can reach to most people that are interested in mining.

Hopefully, am not going to crash this thread with my updates.
    No, I won't.

The purpose of sharing what's going on with my Mining activities is simply to encourage new people to also invest and start earning top.

How I Intend to earn with Cloud Mining Myself

It's a risky business so I chose to test out several platforms. Not just that, I also intend to spread my investments across these platforms to ensure I don't run into issues that I don't want in the near future!

I don't know exactly how much I started with but then, I started a few weeks ago and here I am right now...

Updates will start rolling in soon.

26. Prezzy

28%
    Featured Threads:
    Mining Collection - Harvest Period

Today is the first day am doing a round up for my collections and it's really cool. Even though it's small, I think I like it very much.

Here's what it looks like..

Hashflare.io payout
    hashflare.io payout.png-My Best Bitcoin Cloud Mining Companies|services To Invest In 2017

Genesis-mining mining payout

I got my first payout from genesis-mining today! It was really cool. Initially, I had no address attached to the account so it kept accumulating until now.

I woke up to see the 0.59 dollars resting in my account. It's the result of mining for several days but am OK with it. I mean, until I upgrade of course.
    genesis-mining payout.png-My Best Bitcoin Cloud Mining Companies|services To Invest In 2017

Here's the proof. I also got paid by minr today!

Screenshot_2016-12-03-09-29-18.png-My Best Bitcoin Cloud Mining Companies|services To Invest In 2017
    That was about 0.0011btc

27. Prezzy

28%
    Featured Threads:
    Don't clap, look or stare at those pics!
    Please please pls... Grab some bitcoins today and head over to any of those companies... Invest a dollar or two and... That's how it starts.

Add up your money daily and you are on your way to 1 dollar daily!

That's how I believe it works so get started doing something buddy.
    Just don't forget my links at the first post in a hurry!

28. Simeon Udoh

Simeon Udoh Jackobian

90%
    Nice to see your making Progress @Prezzy Goodluck

Prezzy likes this.
  29. Prezzy

28%
    Featured Threads:
    Thanks boss. I had a lot of doubts in the past like you do have now.

I hope you see the light and come out of that soon bro

30. Prezzy

28%
    Featured Threads:
  31. Bitckells

Bitckells Rookie!!!

60%
    Bro i have written you from so many links but you haven't responded i guys you are busy with some other things. I want bitcoin what of 100000 naira, asap how long will it take you to get me funded to my blockchain address, and how much bitcoin is it please update me asap. Again i really would love love to come to this mining business am following up your link cheers for the good work you are doing here.

1. Prezzy
  2. Prezzy
  3. gbolahan
  4. Prezzy
  5. copperA2015

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 3)