BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Mining Profitability Returns On Hashflare But With 'scrypt' Alone

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I logged in to hashflare and saw this .
    Screenshot_2018-06-19-06-38-03.png-Mining Profitability Returns On Hashflare But With 'scrypt' Alone Screenshot_2018-06-19-06-37-47.png-Mining Profitability Returns On Hashflare But With 'scrypt' Alone

It simply means that mining on hashflare is becoming profitable again but only the Scrypt contracts so far.
    I hope this extends further to the bitcoin mining sha-256 contracts soon!

Meanwhile, I believe that this is largely due to the bitcoin price increase recently!
    You should also check this out = You'll Thank Prezzy For Mining More Bitcoins Buddy

SIC likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Mining Profitability Returns Forum Date
    The Truth About Bitcoin Cloud Mining Profitability - Whhy Miners Are Crying In 2018 Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Aug 11, 2018
    Bitcoin Mining Profitability Has Returned! At Least For A Day & Am Hopeful Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jul 18, 2018
    Minergate Bitcoin And Monero Cloud Mining Plan And Profitability Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Feb 23, 2018
    Scrypt Mining Profitability On Hashflare Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Oct 20, 2017
    Eobot Cloud Mining Profitability Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Oct 17, 2017

3. SIC

SIC Active

How's the maintenance fee? cos I've deduced that it's the only way one can determine whether or not a coin will turn out profitable. Hashflare maintenance fee is the highest compared to every other cloud mining companies out there, so sorry I like hashflare so much but they've not been doing enough for customers.

Prezzy likes this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

CHECK THIS BRO: Is Hashflare's Maintenance Fees The Highest In The Industry?

1. Prezzy
  2. Prezzy
  3. Kingyemmy
  4. kryper23
  5. kryper23