BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Jackobian is a Forum by Students, of Students for Everyone, as powered by Kinwap Vision, made possible by Nigerian Students!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Gossip Men Will Always Be Men, Never Leave Your Man For A Sidechick - Maheeda Advises Ladies

Discussion in 'Celebrities Gossip' started by D-termined, Sep 13, 2017.

Moderators: Jenero200, Rexley
  1. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

Featured Threads:
    Queen of nudity, Maheeda has advised women to know how to handle their men and never allow him time with a sidechick.

{filename}-Men Will Always Be Men, Never Leave Your Man For A Sidechick - Maheeda Advises Ladies
    Former Gospel singer, Maheeda

Nigerian nudist, Maheeda has released a relationship tip she feels many people need in this time when many marriages are facing hard time. She advised women that checking a man's phone is totally needless.

“Take it from me , I am chasing almost 20 years in this relationship that I am in, if you worry too much about your man’s phone or even try to check it, the end of the relationship is near!!!!! Men will always be men…. I do get tempted tho, but I remember say I no holy pass, so I leave him alone….. And never leave your man for a bitch!!! Deal with him but don’t leave!!!! —u r welcome," she wrote.

2. Loading...

3. James Nille

James Nille Leader Mod

Former Gospel singer??! Abeg which Gospel album she been don release before??

4. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

Featured Threads:
    She Don do music well before but na gospel line she dey that time before things gone wayward.

Moderators: Jenero200, Rexley