7d13
BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64gb + 4gb

Discussion in 'Smartphones Reviews' started by SellAtEase, Aug 10, 2018 at 3:13 AM.

Tags:
  1. SellAtEase

SellAtEase Jackobian

Tecno Camon X Pro specs, review and price

Tecno Camon X pro is on sale now. Tecno company keeps on giving us strong and durable mobile phone to suit our pockets. The new Tecno Camon X Pro comes with exciting features. It’s a gaming mobile because it comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. This came after the Tecno K7 Spark was released.

Let the review begin

Battery
    The Tecno Camon X Pro comes with 3750mAh battery that lasts long.

Display
    It comes with 6Inches display.

RAM
    It comes with 4GB RAM. This is a welcome development for the Tecno company.

Internal storage.
    Tecno Camon X Pro comes with 64GB. Wait! 64GB, this means that you don’t need additional SD Card , with this, you are covered.

Camera
    Tecno Camon X Pro

This mobile phone is awesome. It comes with 24MP and 16MP camera. That is 16 MP font camera and 24 MP back camera. With the 24MP back camera, you can see your future generations when you take a photo lol. But this is awesome. I am still wondering how how bright it will be. I take photos with my 13MP and its bright talkless of 24MP. This is awesome

{filename}-Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64gb + 4gb

See full specs at Tecno Camon X Pro specs, review and price - Donwapz Tech Blog

2. Loading...