BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Buzz Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians

Discussion in 'Nigeria News & Politics' started by Jenero200, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Jenero200

Jenero200 GrandMaster Mod

Facebook User Full-time Udummiri Nwakalu has announced his transfer of Soul to the Devil, The Onitsha based Young man said he has dedicated his Soul to the Devil, and for that he vowed and promised to bring new Members to the Devil's Kingdom as the end time is near.

See below!

I dedicate my soul to Satan because he is far better than God. Devil I love you so much and can never stop working for you, bringing more Christians to your kingdom and initiating them in our coven because the end time is near.
    Full-time Udummiri Nwakalu

{filename}-Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians

{filename}-Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians

2. Loading...