BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

grn

Make Money Online100%

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Frizzy, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Frizzy

Frizzy Rookie!!!

This is all about new site I discovered http://www.adshareprofit.com/?ref=fearless, some might have heard it before, but I just discovered this. And I have people that are making it from this website, This my first posts on Jackobian.com, in which am hoping to post more informational wealth info, with 3 step you can start earning online, this is a scheme where you do nothing but to #Register #Upgrade and #invite then you start earning.

1. Register immediately you register you will be on free member platform

2. Upgrade - for you to earn you have to upgrade from free members platform with a token, as we all know no pain no gain,when you upgrade you will given promotional links like this http://www.adshareprofit.com/?ref=fearless

3. Invite - then invite other people with your promotional link and start earning ... It's 500naira each on everyone you invited and you can start withdrawing your money from #3000 upward.

This aren't joke or play, it's well tested, register, invite more people and share your own success story.

For more info you message on Facebook Adewale Adediran , what's app 07033120700 and bbm 58A66FBE. You are always welcome less join the league of wealth enthroning scheme.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Money Online100% Forum Date
    Beware Of Ab Money Make Money Online Dec 9, 2018
    Just In What Are The Different Ways You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria? Make Money Online Dec 3, 2018
    The Best 5 Ways To Make Money As A Nigerian Student. Number 5 Is The Best Make Money Online Nov 18, 2018
    Money-clicker - The Virtual Way To Earn Money Online Make Money Online Nov 12, 2018
    How To Make Money From Nairasport Nigeria Make Money Online Nov 7, 2018

3. emmanuel

emmanuel GrandMaster Mod

Dude I had an account there before...at least almost a year ago...they don't pay..I referred lots of peeps..BT still didn't reach 3k..they no what their doing...Its a waste of time..

2 people like this.
  4. Frizzy

Frizzy Rookie!!!

You referred a lots of peeps.. How many of them upgrade to vip and you yourself... Do you upgrade your account. I presumed No... Free members can't earn anything. If you upgrade your account and you refer people who upgrade your account kindly screenshot your account and send it to my what's app 07033120700

5. emmanuel

emmanuel GrandMaster Mod

Guy screenshot any of your Supposed Withdrawals from that Scam Site...premium account or not...they won't give you nothing...screenshot your account so we can see how much you have till date
    ..PROVIDE PROOF AND I'LL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE I REFER THIS SITE ON MY FB GROUPS..

6. Frizzy

Frizzy Rookie!!!

That's the email alerts

2 people like this.
  7. Frizzy

Frizzy Rookie!!!

That's the account balance of my referral.. Taiwo... For more info check 9jawealthinfo.com

8. Frizzy

Frizzy Rookie!!!

So lemme see your account that you upgrade and your invites, at least it will be on record,and that you are not been paid then I will concur with you.

9. Gigi2sure

Gigi2sure Well Known Mod

hmmm.....nt convinced yet......i think its scam has anybdy tried it?

10. Frizzy

Frizzy Rookie!!!

You can add me on what's app, I will send you a video of live account and withdrawing

11. shiboydabest

shiboydabest Upcoming

12. shiboydabest

shiboydabest Upcoming

13. Peter Osunkoya

Peter Osunkoya Upcoming

14. Peter Osunkoya

Peter Osunkoya Upcoming

I am seeking Job Online @Frizzy @Peter.Osunkoya @Dollarnize.Com/Biodun

15. Peter Osunkoya

Peter Osunkoya Upcoming

Digital Job fax:0865418789

16. Peterosunkoya

Peterosunkoya Leader

17. Peterosunkoya

Peterosunkoya Leader

R "LAMUCO" OUR MUSIC COLLEGE @MARINA St. MARY PRY. SCH. FLAT 17, BROAD STREET MARINA LAGOS. @labico @-ask-labico @lamuco @-sk-lamuco @Peterosunkoya

18. Djlakhany

Djlakhany Upcoming

You can’t exactly be on with 100% guarantee on everything, but IF you are really to make money then you just need to set plans and work towards execution of it. Once that’s managed successfully, you have rest of things rolling right itself. I like trading on oil and to do so, I keep my grip on the oil price forecast. With such sort of stuff, there is not exactly too hard to do things and to make money.

19. Horpeyeahme

Horpeyeahme Rookie!!!

Bro ads profit is a scam there so many scam site this december

20. AkinCosta

AkinCosta Jackobian

Yоu аre telling about a famous scheme. Everybody knows that it doesn’t bring much mоney. If wаnt tо earn real mоney, you shоuld try to exchange currencies. It may seem difficult for people who are bad at economics. But a source topbrokers.com/forex-brokers helps them. And it does its job really well I must admit.

21. Mark Chris

Mark Chris Jackobian

HURRY HURRY HURRY !!! JOIN NIGERIANS IN THIS PLATFORM...

Start making extra cash now... it pays within minutes.

INTRODUCING NAIRA MEGA Trusted and Tested

WIN UP TO 200,000Naira with just 2000Naira

WIN UP TO 100,000Naira with just 1000Naira

WIN UP TO 50,000Naira with just 500Naira

WIN UP TO 20,000Naira with just 200Naira

and Many More...

HOW IT WORKS:

1). Big Cash Win(BCW) tickets its an online raffle ticket
    How to Start
    Go to the ticket page to pick ticket you wish to play, on the page you will see various ticket with instructions on how to go about it.
    Select an active ticket(Any ticket can be played mutiple times to increase chances of wining), you will see the countdown when winner or winners will be selected. Winners will be picked randomly.

2). Prime Mutiplexer tickets, Predit and win...
    On this ticket you have 3 chances to win... three section(GOLD, SILVER and BRONZE). with different odds: Gold (3x), Silver(2x) and the bronze(1x).
    How to start
    1). Thirty(30) numbers will be generated, you will be given chance to select a number on each section(GOLD, SILVER and BRONZE).
    2). Click on play now, your result will be displayed once the page refresh.
    3). If your number is selected you will be paid(Odds x staked amount) Or your number was selected on the three section (Multiply the Odds x staked amount). ...Get result immediately.

For more info,

Facebook page

Telegram Group
    NAIRA MEGA

WhatsApp group

NAIRA MEGA

Visit for more info;
    NAIRA MEGA | Home

Read more: http://www.jackobian.com/threads/try-your-luck-now-just-with-100naira-you-can-be-the-next-winner.108753/#ixzz5ZIlW7KtN

22. mlmads

mlmads Rookie!!!