BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Live Thread (gethelpworldwide)

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Donwaxy, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Donwaxy

Donwaxy Jackobian

Hey guys it's Me again. Here's another LIVE THREAD on how to make a whooping 30%/50% on GETHELPWORLDWIDE.

If you missed my live thread on Kaynation.com click here to review.
    Kaynation (progress Stats)

Now back to BUSINESS. NO TIME.

GHWW
    *WHAT IS GET HELP WORLDWIDE ALL ABOUT?*
    It is simply an online Community where people are helping each other Financially Directly with No Third Parties Involved, whatever Help you give to someone financially grows by 30% if in Local currency or 50% if in Bitcoin in 30 days. In Get Help Worldwide you are not required to pay any money for registration i.e.
    Registration is FREE,
    *NO CENTRAL ACCOUNT* where people are required to pay money to
    *NO GUIDERS*,so outrageous sums ain't given to some persons
    *CREDIBILITY SCORES*,this keeps participant active,it starts at 100%,if u default u lose some % if u keep the rules ur score increases. N.B ull b blocked if it gets to 0% and a poor credibility score will delay your gh order as more active participant will b matched first
    *100% SECURITY*. The website is SSL enabled,once u enter and submit your acc details it can no longer b changed by u or any one who steals u password unless u contact support.
    *NO DORMANT ACC*
    *RECOMMITMENT REQUIRED* once u av gotten help on the 30th day ur expected to reprovide help within 3days of ur gh else u acc will b blocked, this is to stop people from bin idle,jus withdrawing bonuses this keeps all active. remember continuous ph and Gh is wot keeps a peer to peer donations system
    *KNOWN MATCHING*. You are not jus called upon to pay ur ph amount anytime In GHW. u should expect matching for payment wen your donations start reading from 75% this is usually from d 21th day post ph. this is advantageous as u can use your money for other things getting it ready for payment wen ull b matched.
    *PROMPT SUPPORT REPLY* You can try this your self,reply will be given to you in less than 3hrs.
    Isnt this good?????
    *YOUR MONEY GROWS IN YOUR HANDS FOR 3WHOLE WEEKS TO BE GOTTEN BACK WITH YOUR PROFIT IN A WK.*
    *ITS BEEN DESIGNED TO LAST FOREVER*
    To Signup, click on my Referral ID:

Get Help Worldwide - #1 World's Mutual Financial Aid Community
    Then click on Create Account.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Live Thread (gethelpworldwide) Forum Date
    [live Thread] Follow My Joyfuldonor Progress Stats Here Make Money Online Jan 19, 2017
    Breaking News! Touching Lives Community... Touching Millions Of Lives Make Money Online Oct 15, 2017
    Clemson Football Live Make Money Online Jul 19, 2017
    Boxwort Launching Live On Monday 26th June, 2017 Make Money Online Jun 25, 2017
    Olive Nigeria Is Launching On The 14th Of June 2017 Make Money Online Jun 6, 2017

3. Donwaxy

Donwaxy Jackobian

Attached Files:

4. Donwaxy

Donwaxy Jackobian

My GH according to them is going to be processed on the 18/1/2017. I.e Next Week Wednesday. My people pray for me oh.

5. Donwaxy

Donwaxy Jackobian

Hello people as promised, today is 18/1/2017 and gethelpworldwide has paired me to get help. Below are screenshots. I've gotten payment from one of the persons and the others said they'll pay tomorrow.

Gethelpworldwide rocks

Attached Files:

6. chizzyify

chizzyify Jackobian

You'll be paid for sure. I'm a member and it's paying.

7. Ayodeji034

Ayodeji034 Jackobian

I heard new members with the PH of above 50 USD will get 20usd, I just sign up but did not see the registration bonus

8. chizzyify

chizzyify Jackobian

You get the bonus when you want to get help. All bonus will be included with your total earning.

9. Prindu

Prindu Upcoming

10. Donwaxy

Donwaxy Jackobian

You get a bonus of $20 for a $50 ph and 4k from 15k+ ph

11. Donwaxy

Donwaxy Jackobian

*HOW TO EARN 90% - 150% MONTHLY IN GHW BY FRANKB*

when you PH in GHW you're not match to pay until 23rd to 25th day of your PH and you Get help on the 30th day.

- Assuming you PH N100, 000 on the 14th December, after 10days you PH another N100, 000 that is on the 24th December and after 10days you PH another N100, 000 that is on 3rd January and so on.

- Then, on the 6th January, you're matched to pay your first PH, after paying your first PH on the 13th January you get help (GH) of your first PH and use for the second PH.

- on the 16th January, you're match to pay for your 2nd PH and on the 23rd January you get help and use it for the 3rd PH.

Get Help Worldwide - #1 World's Mutual Financial Aid Community