IT ***LOOKS LIKE*** THE COMMUNITY IS BACK!/!WINKS!
IF YOU SPOT ANY PROBLEMS IN THE FORUMS, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REPORT

PrezzY List Of Promising Icos Am Investing Into This Week!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Nov 13, 2017.

Moderators: Emma24, philipj, zedzed
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

It's still the ICO craze guys and it looks like this week, things are going to be a little sluggish but things are still going to happen for sure.

Here are the ICOs i have been planning for that will eventually get some attention this week

1. SimpleToken

It's a senior ICO. i don't even think that they have any referral links to show you the seriousness of the business here. You should learn more about it here: This 'simple Token' May Be Next Ethereum! Great Ico Investment?

2. UcoinCash: Click to Join Now!
    As suggested by a very trusted BTC person so-to-say. Actually, two people suggested this coin for me and i have done my research and it's worth every dime in my own opinion.
    Learn more about the Ucoincash ICO here: Ucoincash Lending Coin - Buy @ $0.8 Now And Sell @ $50
    Join the platform by clicking: Register new account

3. Quantstamp
    I see it as a crypto that will work and grow closely with Ethereum and ICOs in general. Review - Meet Quantstamp, The Tech That Ethereum Needs To Attract & Protect More Investors

4. Genesis Vision
    check this out: Review - Genesis Vision Token - Investors,mangers,brokers And Exchanges On One Platform
    also, find out more about the Bounty here: Genesis Vision Token Bounty Program

so, those are the major ones buddy.
    if you are a miner, i also encourage you to cast your eyes this way: 2018 Watch: List Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining Companies

Just adding...

UTRUST!
    Utrust Escrow-like Secure Payment Solution On The Blockchain May Destroy Paypal & Bitpay!

did i miss any cool coin? let me know below

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - List Promising Icos Forum Date
    ICO Top Ico List: Best Initial Coin Offering List 2017 Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Wednesday at 6:13 PM
    List Of Nigerian Cryptocurrencies, Their Visions And Applications Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Sunday at 8:52 PM
    10 Cryptocurrency Mining Companies - List By Applancer Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 14, 2017
    Top Ico List: Best Initial Coin Offering List 2017 Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 9, 2017
    List Of Top Retailers Accepting Bitcoin As A Means Of Payment Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 6, 2017

3. justinosky

justinosky Rookie!!!

Great thread. I'm hearing some rumbling about 'Jbox'.any hope for it or is it merely hype?

Prezzy likes this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

it's g0ing to be something bro. you can be sure of that

5. justinosky

justinosky Rookie!!!

it's g0ing to be something bro. you can be sure of that

currently being sold for 20cents(i think). make i jejely waka go grab my copy now!!!

Prezzy likes this.
  6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

lols. you have some referral link?
    please share here

7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

lols. you have some referral link?
    please share here

8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

9. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

ending soon. i hope to invest here ASAP.
    some people ask questions like: since we already have ethereum, what's the need f0r SimpleToken but i say: Simpletoken makes it easy for a not-so-techy person to create coins and contracts

It will definitely go far!

11. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

looks like Quantstamp have not yet approved my eth address.hopefully soon

12. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

13. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

14. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

15. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

just checked and i already have some UTRUST. you should go grab some too if you don't have it yet. UTRUST is basically an escrow service and their ICO is doing so well!

16. Barnabias

Barnabias Well Known Mod Material!

Hydrominer nko?
    What about Gold reward?

Prezzy likes this.
  17. Cyberwaver

Cyberwaver Upcoming

Please checkout Cryptoxchanger, its a nice ICO to invest on, i bought 100 EXCC because i liked the project and how they projected everything (attached)...

You can register and buy a minimum of 50, they sold out up to 1 million EXCC within few hours

Sure will try out Ucoin, but there will be much competition i assure you, just get your seat belt ready, don't use bitcoin, use ethereum its advisable.

I missed Binary coin ICO, they have good future, i am waiting for them to get to the exchange, i might get some or wait for the dump which might not happen the way i expect it so i'm watching out for it..'

Yea, Goldreward is worth trying but all these lending coins are too much these days, that was how elektra became a scam all of a sudden...

recommended

Credence coin, this coin has potential of pumping again and its already pumping after the massive dump, the lending platform should be live next month or so, i am waiting for them to get listed on other exchanges other than Mercatox,

Credence has the potential of pumping massively... i'm waiting for them to be listed on other exchanges and get the lending system up and running.

Oga prezzy keep the good work going and Mr Gbolahan i have been following, especially this Minexcoin, its something to watchout for...

Make una nor forget se Nigeria nor dey carry last, Abjcoin controlled in Nigeria has been listed on coinmarketcap, let's support our own too... Mr Gbolahan na you dey incharge.

Oga prezzy, remember us o and keep the good work going...

Attached Files:

Prezzy likes this.
  18. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

i have a little bit of those but i think the Hydrominer ICO is over.
    as for gold rewards, am not 100% confident about the project.

19. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

SimpleToken ICO presale is ongoing. i just grabbed a little because i believe in the project. please check it out guys

20. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

am still trying to understand these guys

Moderators: Emma24, philipj, zedzed