BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Last Year, Jackobian Had A Few Millionaires, In 2018, Can We Create More?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

2017 was indeed a blessing right? Sure it was. This year, we will do much more. Trust me. all we have to do is keep focus, keep evolving and most importantly, STICK TOGETHER!

upload_2018-1-7_7-10-24.png-Last Year, Jackobian Had A Few Millionaires, In 2018, Can We Create More?

full gist coming..... soon...

Thank God for 2017

We have always been about progress here on Jackobian. perhaps, it's because this forum is run by Nigerian students who of course, wanna make money, the only difference being that we wanna make it in a clean way. Last year, 2017, i can count a number of people here on Jackobian that got assets worth millions of Naira and to be honest, it was not a mistake.
    sure there is a bit of luck there but for these guys, i can testify that they really worked for it. don't worry, am not calling names!
    personally, i am blessed as well in more than one way, and i think that the biggest blessing is in the kindof people that God is sending our way here on Jackobian. I mean, you can see that people truly want to belong through such threads as this: Official - Will You Come Work With Us @ Jackobian Head Office?
    With such support from within, we have everything we need to deliver.

We aren't basking on past Glories

Last year is gone and we have sure gotten more experience and Jackobians. The community is far more stable and we also have an office in Owerri.
    So, there is nothing keeping us from creating more millionaires and that is exactly what we wanna do.
    Beyond just that, we have a lot of programs that we have left behind on Jackobian which will receive life this year such as the scholarship event.

Crypto millionaires proper....

I know that it's fairly easy to become rich using cryptocurrency than using the normal means online and the good thing is that it's all legit.
    This year, working with crypto Guardians as led by @gbolahan we will be dealing more directly with programs that will help Jackobians and by extension, Nigerians to catch up and become rich with cryptocurrency.
    Here in owerri, we will be looking at offline evangelism as well. you can understand what i mean by offline evangelism better by going here Crypto News - Virtual Currency Girls Spreading The Crypto Love In Japan Via Entertainment!
    Ultimately, we aim to achieve an atmosphere here on Jackobian that allows for easy transition into the cryptocurrency world and also continuous support from experienced users so Nigerians can make some money online with crypto.

This atmosphere will enable us to incubate more Millionaires among us and am pretty sure that as many as are that believe, will indeed achieve this year, some in febuary, some in march and some in December while some in January, yeah, this January.

SO?

I just want you yo have that mindset ok.
    anyone can be rich with crypto and you as well can right?
    However, you need to take action and the one i require of you is to
    • Yeah, if you do not join, you are out of this.
    • If you do not use the information, you are still out.
    • If you do not communicate with people that knows what you need to know for whatever reason, you are slimming down your chances of succeeding EARLY.

Lastly, if you feel it is worth it, invite someone to Jackobian. tell them that we are ready...cryptoWISE & otherWISE!

remain blessed Jackobians!!!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    prinxesb, Watson, mrkutex001 and 9 others like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Last Jackobian Few Forum Date
    Patience Jackobians, Best Things Don't Come Fast - Thelasthyip Update Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jan 9, 2017
    Official It's Money O'clock As Thelasthyip Rises From Jackobian! God Is With Us! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jan 5, 2017
    Hurray! Jackobian Hyip, Thelasthyip.com Is Here! But Don't Register Now Please Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Dec 30, 2016
    Will Bitcoin's Price Rise Again In December Just Like Last Year? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Sep 25, 2018
    300 Free Tokens For First 20000 Users To Whitelist (16000+ Already Gone) - Whitelist Last Date 25th Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Mar 20, 2018

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

thanks for liking bro. @gbolahan you are doing pretty good for yourself. many people need our help. i am sure we will give back to the community together this year.

Watson and gbolahan like this.
  4. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Lolz...That is why we are here bro,to help each other. More millionaire will be created for sure with the help of God and the work has started already bro...just check bounty section here

Watson and Prezzy like this.
  5. Crypto-Babe

Crypto-Babe Upcoming

6. Barnabias

Barnabias Leader

I joined crypto train August 2017,
    The journey so far as been awesome
    How I wish I've joined earlier

7. Benedict pepple

Benedict pepple Well Known

It has not been long I started understanding what I learned from @Prezzy here: @JACKOBIAN.COM I am sure I am going to use it well this year by God's grace.

8. Alma Zamarly

Alma Zamarly Jackobian

I hope that i can join the crypto industries when it is just a penny worth, now really a million worth. That is something unimagineable. Thanks for this inspirational post.

9. Celestine Ejideaku

Celestine Ejideaku Jackobian

I want to be among the millionaires ooooo. Carry me along

10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Watson likes this.
  11. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Sure you will. Just stay close and don't be a ghost member. Lols

Watson likes this.
  12. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Uhm. We are heading to billions and trillions an whatever comes after that.
    Trust me you are good as long as you take it seriously now

Watson and Barnabias like this.
  13. Celestine Ejideaku

Celestine Ejideaku Jackobian

No ghost member.
    Just need to get good opportunity on it

Prezzy likes this.
  14. jesse

jesse Active

Nice one bro @Prezzy
    I pray I become 1 this year by the grace of God........ @gbolahan
    You are really doing a great job bro God bless ya
    Plz @gbolahan I need ya help concerning some basics
    Thnkx so much bro
    Plz I knw it sounds weird but here is my whatsapp number 09099125646

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    Prezzy and gbolahan like this.
  15. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Alright bro

jesse likes this.
  16. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

you are welcome pal

jesse likes this.
  17. Gr8. We sure heading there 2018 a better year.

Prezzy likes this.
  18. Gr8. We sure heading there 2018 a better year.

19. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

amen bro

20. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

amen bro

21. jesse

jesse Active

Plz am still waiting @gbolahan
    For security reasons dats why I didn't request fr fr num
    Plz am waiting boss

Prezzy likes this.
  22. Chriswazo

Chriswazo Active

lol, who wan kidnap am?

jesse and Prezzy like this.
  23. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

kingpin

jesse likes this.
  24. jesse

jesse Active

Lol:lol:

25. justimagine

justimagine Active

Been a while I bin...here good to be back....thumbs up Prezzy

Prezzy likes this.
  26. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

We will make more money this year...

Cryptocurrency is the way to future... More coins are coming up.

If you are yet to joined, here is a message to you;

It is high time to kick start now and start making big in the world of crypto

Prezzy and Wisdom xapo like this.
  27. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Thanks man

D-termined likes this.
  28. nafiussg1

nafiussg1 Jackobian

If you have any WhatsApp group add me

29. nafiussg1

nafiussg1 Jackobian

Prezzy likes this.
  30. Invinciblebright