BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy) OR 08066458772 (@Zee)
1mth

Ask Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot

Discussion in 'Nigeria News & Politics' started by Jenero200, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Jenero200

Jenero200 GrandMaster Mod

The expectant mum @nazzitwazzi , lost her hubby few weeks to her due date.

She wrote;
    Hey Hubby I know u smiling down on us like yea u did ya thing yesterday! I know u proud of me Babe I did not cry at all I stayed strong through it all! I felt like u were right there with me the whole time I smiled from ear to ear feeling ya presence! I just wish I can see your smile again like u saw mine but baby I’m telling u I felt u by my side every step of the way! I was just there to make u proud! I’m going to take good care of our son!
    I can’t wait baby we have a couple more days I can’t wait!

{filename}-Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot

2. Loading...