[SHADOW GOVERNMENT] Here's Why Biafra Agitation is a very BAD IDEA - Prezzy
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Do you face frequent disconnection issues with the current Glo tweak download the new jetride vpn and say bye to that
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Yes, Jackobian is a Vision that powers out Community, Jackobian.com! To learn more about who we are, why we exist and what we do, please Click here to read the Revelation of the Jackobian Vision
    Dismiss Notice

Jumia Vs Konga - Why Is Jumia Better?

Discussion in 'Latest Technology Updates' started by Prezzy, Jan 11, 2017.

Tags:
Moderators: COOCOOMOROCO, Greatman, jams, Sullex
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Protector

Bassey asked about Konga and Jumia in this thread = Top 10 Websites In Nigeria
    This question is not by me but I think it deserves to be answered because in the process of doing so, we can unveil do many other things which can help in more than one ways.

I never knew Jumia was a Nigerian startup for a long time. When I first heard about that, I was shocked initially but then I got to accept it.

Jumia is simply awesome and has little comparison with Konga for me anyway.

Here's the question thrown up a few minutes ago
    What do you think is the cause?
    Why is Jumia ahead?

James Nille likes this.
  2. Loading...