BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Jackobian Scholarship Awards Revived With Bitcoin Contest! Let's Make Our Community Better!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Mar 7, 2017.

Moderators: Emma24, philipj, zedzed
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

DEDICATION: BITCOIN! :p
    MORE:
    Bitcoin Nigeria Community

Don't know how this came to me but it's time I give back to the community that has given me so much - the Jackobian Community! I will be sponsoring a mini scholarship like we used to do in the past for Nigerian students and the purpose is as I have stated above amongst other plans which we want to execute.

Jackobian Scholarship Awards awakened by Bitcoin!
    One may wonder, what do I mean by the community that has given me a lot and it is actually very simple. These days, I have been all into bitcoin and all forms of investment in the crypto that I can think of but what many people do not know is the fact that i actually learned about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency here on Jackobian!

And the funniest part of it for me is that even when I started seeing different threads on bitcoins here on jackobian, I tagged most of them a scam and I must have deleted some of them out of ignorance but that was last year and a lot has changed since then. eventually, i picked special interest in the Bitcoin talks and decided to learn about it.

Then again, it was Jackobian members especially @Adebimpe that taught me what i knew about bitcoin then and it wasn't just enough so I had to do the rest of the work myself which was fun but the fact is that, without this forum, I wouldn't have been able to learn about BTC or pick ANY special interest in it as I did hence I would not have met the opportunities that I have met now and all of that so fr this and all the others, I wanna say a BIG THANK YOU TO JACKOBIAN, JACKOBIANS AND ALL with my own little contribution to this community in a way that I have not done in a while. We will be running a series of Awards for students in the forum as we used to do in the past and the winners will each bag some little Bitcoin to start off with!

Well, it's really little because we want it in the hands of as many people as we can. I told you that I learned about bitcoin here but I didn't tell you what my first investment was or what it's worth.

More on my first failed investments here and what i did after that!
    All My First Bitcoin Investments Failed 100% But, Jackobians Helped Me

So, I want to use this medium to pass 2 messages to you...
    - No amount of Bitcoin can be considered small that's why you are allowed to buy something like 0.00000005BTC
    - Don't RUSH TO INVEST YOUR BITCOINS! LEARN AND LEARN AND LEARN BEFORE YOU THROW THEM INTO SOMETHING. The forum here is what we hope to make one of the best environments for you to learn how to invest your crpto by teaching you what you need to know and at the same time weeding away the bad guys who want to collect them from you: scammers.

That said, here's what i got for Nigerian students on Jackobian!

2 Awards, each worth $25
    Total = $50

And now, don't be greedy please, the prize will be shared between 3 people for each of the awards!
    Winner = $10
    1st Runner-up = $8
    2nd Runner-up= $7

That's a total of $25

Obviously, the crown prize is the main thing here and that's where you should be aiming at if you wanna participate here. We want the best prize for you and you will receive it ON MERIT!
    And yeah, did you notice.... The prize is in Bitcoins! Sure, I said earlier that am giving back to the community that taught me what I know so i better give back in the language that I was taught!

So, it's our custom in the past to give out topics affecting the moment to contestants and have them tackle it and bring out solutions to such problems and that's exactly what we are going to do now

The difference is that in the past, we normally give questions that are rather too broad and out of our reach when it comes to implementing the solutions suggested by participants but it is not going to be so anymore. This time around we will be dealing with topics that directly affect us and upon which we can act to set things right as suggested by the articles that will be submitted.

So, what issue will we be tackling this time? Jackobian
    Topic => List & Explain Ways by which Jackobian can be Improved for Learning and Educating Students especially in the Area of Investments [Online/Cryptocurrency/Ponzi and otherwise!] - 100 Mks

Simple! Now, it is a Loop, a good one actually and we hope to make it better in the future. This is how it works... Some people taught me about Bitcoin and Investments here on JACKOBIAN so, i wanna give be to the same JACKOBAINS that taught me what i know as well as get help on how we can TEACH & and support others by making the COMMUNITY better and conducive for learning.

At the end of the loop, everyone is happy because we have all played a part in making this work.

So, How do you go about submitting your written articles?

By the time you are done, kindly click here to submit it => http://www.jackobian.com/forums/jackobian-awards/create-thread

Or simply navigate to the JACKOBIAN AWARDS SECTION and click on CREATE NEW TOPIC BUTTON at the top left. the share!

Note: You have to be logged in before you can access that page
    If you don't know how to create a topic on Jackobian, please read this: How To Create A New Topic On Jackobian

If you have ay questions, you are welcome to ask them below... and of course, this is the official thread for the scholarship and the results will be shown here and the winners credited here as well!

- keep away from spamming
    - keep your posts educative
    - let's make this community better for the new and OLD!

2. Loading...