1. Hi Friend! You are not yet a Registered member of our forum. C'mon! what are you waiting for??? Click Here Now to Register and Start Enjoying the Full Features of Jackobian. Trust me,it's AWESOME!
  2. Hi Guest, it's Prezzy *winks* Do you Know you can get Free Bitcoins Daily by working with us here on Jackobian.com? Click here To Learn How to get up to $30 Free Monthly
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Yes, Jackobian is a Vision that powers out Community, Jackobian.com! To learn more about who we are, why we exist and what we do, please Click here to read the Revelation of the Jackobian Vision
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Everyday, while we Rap during Crypto Rap(7-11 PM), we give out Free Bitcoins! During the RAP, we teach and Discuss. Click here To Learn more About the Crypto RAP & How to Earn Free Bitcoins on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

Jackobian Has Over 10k Registered Members.. We Can All Become Millionaires If We Work Together

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by drizzy009, Jan 11, 2017.

1. drizzy009

drizzy009 Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    Jackobian has over 10000 registered members, and here we see different opportunities to earn money online. But we over look them.

With this 10k members here on Jackobian, peer to peer donation platforms shouldn't be a problem, as most of them requires total of 64people to complete a level and earn millions of cool cash, we can achieve this together Jkins, as it is just too easy...

Breakdown:
    A peer to peer donation exists, 200 persons registers under one link, out of the 200 that, only two is required for the upline, as the remaining 198 person would be distributed as spillovers... Then at least 20 people completes their level by upgrading to different stages, now those 20 would be required to register again under another person by donating a very Little money out of the big money they might have earned(Recycling)...
    If we all work together like this, I'm certain all Jkins would gradually become Millionaires in days, weeks or months...

This is just an estimation of 200people registering....

We can all achieve this together....

If you've read the little article above and believe it can work.

@Prezzy @Gad

Please What's your say about this

Please don't misunderstand me, I am not posting this because i need downlines, as @dbaddestboy already thinks I'm looking for downline... It's for the benefit of all Jackobian members, and if anyone thinks, there's a better suggestion, please feel free to post

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    Collinberg and wokemz like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Jackobian Has 10k Forum Date
    PrezzY Free Genesis-mining Hashpower For A Lucky Jackobian! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions May 10, 2017
    Jackobian's Very Own Hyip Website Has Launched.. Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jan 5, 2017
    Buy Any Crypto Instantly From Central Bank Of Altcoins Jackobian! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Monday at 6:29 PM
    Omg! Wow! Free Promo For All Jackobians With Just 0.01btc Bitcoin Investments | Discussions May 14, 2017
    How To Earn Money | Free Bitcoins As A Member Of Jackobian Bitcoin Investments | Discussions May 11, 2017

3. dbaddestboy

dbaddestboy Upcoming

Mtchew
    I even think say na better thing he wan talk.

4. dbaddestboy

dbaddestboy Upcoming

You con spoil am with two links.
    You wan get downline you dey talk shii

5. drizzy009

drizzy009 Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    It's your choice now.... Choose any of the two... It's not because downlines.. as my level 1downline is already complete....

6. drizzy009

drizzy009 Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    Don't be hasty in jumping into conclusions bro...

7. schoolhelp

schoolhelp Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    Nice when u said it now bit when time comes, u will know what it takes

8. dbaddestboy

dbaddestboy Upcoming

Level 1
    If you didn't have complete and active referral that are ready to upgrade to next stage,it just waste of time.
    Better join bitcoin donation site that has no referral link.
    You will be searching for at least 64 downline.
    I didn't say you should not look for referral or something.
    The main point is that you use title spoil the whole thing, no one will expect this type of post with this title, so people will not even have interest to register, since they didn't see what they expected.

9. Tess

Tess Jackobian

Exactly, please let's all come together and make this work. You can achieve more when you come together, if anyone in the house brings in a new idea that requires ref, I think the best thing to do is for us all yo go under the person, it will make everyone move up faster and as they move out, they can all come back and register under you.

Prezzy and drizzy009 like this.
  10. schoolhelp

schoolhelp Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    What if its more than 200 or less than 200?
    What if the trust is not their when done refuse to pay or obey the rule?

11. drizzy009

drizzy009 Upcoming

Featured Threads:

As i said 200 is just a random estimation, there are over 10k members....

Let's all be optimistic about this, if we are all pessimistic and give negative comments about it.. it can never work...

It's left to @Prezzy to pin it on Jackobian headline if sees possibilities about this

12. drizzy009

drizzy009 Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    The post has been edited.. and I believe adding two links was my own mistake

13. dbaddestboy

dbaddestboy Upcoming

Remove the registration link first and let see what people will say about it ,putting two website link now shows you are looking for downlines, just create a team first some will register and upgrade to level 1 and will no longer upgrade to level 2 or 3.
    Posting registration link now shows you just want to get downlines.

14. dbaddestboy

dbaddestboy Upcoming

If you put the post well to get team first I can join,but just putting register link now ,it will not work that way.

15. Tunji Bello

Tunji Bello Jackobian

My question is, what happenes to the last person on the tree? And the uplink get more incoming than the subsequent... Its a great idea though but equity isn't feasible here. Except there's something I miss.

And for the link he shared, there's nothing wrong with it. That the reward for a productive brainstorm. Its his idea, you don't expect to go 5050 with him

Danny007 and drizzy009 like this.
  16. drizzy009

drizzy009 Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    That's what recycling is all about, top members registers again under new members

17. drizzy009

drizzy009 Upcoming

Featured Threads:

Links have been removed...

18. drizzy009

drizzy009 Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    Suggestions please

19. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Protector

Featured Threads:
    I Have seen your thread and your plan bro.
    First of all, I'll pin this because it shows some real promise for anyone who wants to earn some money through Bitcoins... Then I'll be back so we can think it through properly.

20. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Am back bro. So, Which website is this we are talking about and what kind of matrix do they employ in their system?

21. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Lols, am sure this is the kind of thing you want and your presence here gives me hope and shows this is serious and can work out..

But then, what is the matrix we are looking at please?

22. Collinberg

Collinberg Active

Featured Threads:
    Since u are not looking for down lines,am seriously looking for down lines o;)

Prezzy likes this.
  23. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    So you too have an account with the website already?

24. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Your link has been removed and it was very wrong for you to put your link when the owner of the thread actually edited his post to remove his..

We want to see how this system can help make people richer by organizing before entering here and not individually gaining by spamming here ok?
    So, let's be organized bro... That's the only way we get to progress here

Collinberg likes this.
  25. dbaddestboy

dbaddestboy Upcoming

I think we should go for higher matrix
    That start with 0.02btc or 0.03btc,and have a short matrix like 2x3 or 3x3.
    Not 6 or 5 level matrix.
    Short matrix is better.
    Or even if some members can donate btc for us to buy matrix script and build it for jackobians, and make it one link platform,because if it is referral one,it will be hard to attain success because the two legs will not be equal.
    And will not go smoothly and people will start to miss donation.

26. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    I agree with you. The smaller the better as @Tess has proven to me.

This makes the most sense as far as am concerned but such scripts are not easy to come by.

Perhaps if you know of any, you can share it here so we start working towards that.

Do you?

cyborg07 likes this.
  27. dbaddestboy

dbaddestboy Upcoming

I have some people creating this type of website, I know the owner of www.btcglobal.info , www.gowinbtc.com and www.mybtclife.com
    I only asked the owner of gowinbtc she said script is $1099 , but I haven't asked others.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  28. Tess

Tess Jackobian

Prezzy, you know dis is wat I have been looking for, well, it is one thing to say u have a memberslots, it's another thing to organized, I feel if you are to go into this a very short matrix will be better, a 2*2, where everyone can cycle out and re register and boost those below up. Another thing I found out about this site is that you guys, including me tend to wait for prezzy to have a final say here, but it shouldn't be so, I wrote something like this on the whatsup group chat, and not a single person made a comment on this, prezzy can't have the answer to everything, una wan kill am. It all depends on your mindset, you can not do things alone, dat I have learnt with experience and coming to a large group like this, it's a great opportunity for us all

wokemz likes this.
  29. dbaddestboy

dbaddestboy Upcoming

Yes you are right.
    But we are on his site, telling him is better and if the owner of the site announce something, it will get the attention of the members than just a member.

30. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Lols, I think what most people forget is that... Am equally a member just like everyone else.

However @dbaddestboy is right. It becomes a lot easier to make it work if I can pass the info around quickly which of course AM READY TO DO AS LONG AS WE HAVE SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE IS GOING TO BENEFIT FROM!

That's the point. These schemes don't need my approval to kick off but if I get involved, then I can enlighten more people in less time.

However, I pledge my support to every working system as long as it serves to benefit the participants and with minimal risk at the same time.
    That's basically how I work and the reason why I promote tested and trusted schemes while I also test the newer ones. Kinda selective per say.

So, if you have something you can comfortably confirm working perfectly, just send it over or bring it up and we will make it work together..

This is a good way to start.
    Now, where are WE?

31. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Lols, we are talking about 500,000 naira.
    That's the problem with these scripts.

Extremely costly. It doesn't end there though.
    How about the hosting?
    The hosting will be almost as costly as the script especially if the site is going to be strong bringing it close to a million naira.

Who get that kind money?
    However, THELASTHYIP.COM will be able to help us erect such systems with more easy.

We are still working on Thelasthyip. With its coming, other good things will follow for Jackobians and the world.
    Stay close