BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. True we can't do it only, but with your efforts Jackobians we definitely can Yeah, let's all get involved
    Dismiss Notice

Official Jackobian Blogger Of The Week! Helping Create The Next Generation Of Linda Ikeji(s)

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by Prezzy, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Protector

Featured Threads:
    Blogging is about putting your message out there right in front of the people to which it will make sense and here on Jackobian, we believe in setting information free! So, are you interested in working with us to make that happen?

About Jackobian Blogger of the Week Program!

blogger award.jpg-Jackobian Blogger Of The Week! Helping Create The Next Generation Of Linda Ikeji(s)

Just in case you are new to Jackobian, it's in line with our vision for this community which you can learn about by going here:
    What You Don't Know About 'the Kinwap Vision', Jackobian & Prezzy

This program is exclusive to Nigerian bloggers that are part of our community here on Jackobian so, if you want to participate, you need to be part of us and you can join Jackobian by clicking here

You may wonder why it's for Jackobians only and the reason is simple. We want to give back to the community that has given us so much and we want to do it in such a way that it will be symbiotic i.e mutually beneficial. What better way to effect this than to help advertise those that have been with us all these while?

The concept of Jackobian blogger of the week..

..remains to establish a long lasting relationship with bloggers on our platform and assist in putting the information about their blogs out there so they could achieve their dreams. Yes, we are after the relationship we can have as partners by assisting growth of others who are assisting us too.
    Just in case you are wondering, you are already assisting Jackobian because being a member is a vote of confidence in us and the future you see in us. SO, thanks and let us do the same for you!

How the program works!

Am sure we have hundreds of bloggers amongst us each with his/her own unique visions and approach to the blogging career however, the lifeline of blogs remain content and traffic. Designs and other things come in at the end and we want to assist overall in these different aspects.

SO, as a participant of Jackobian Blogger of the week program, you get to benefit these:

• A free Advertisment in our community for a week to ensure you are getting better attention as a blogger
    • Professional blogging advice to ensure you are doing the right things
    If you are up for those, this is how to qualify...

1. You get to tell us what you think about our Platform in a simple review as shared on your Blog. (you need to be admin of the blog)
    2. In the review as published on your blog, Suggest any areas of improvement for our community as you are part of us!
    3. After writing the review in question, please copy the link to the review and paste it below using the comment box.
    That's all.

Then we will
    • GO through your review
    • And your entire Blog
    • Possibly pick you as one of the Two bloggers we will be picking each week!
    • Then fulfill what i already said above: Free adverts and Blogging Advice.
    What's more?

As earlier mentioned, we are looking to establish a relationship with our bloggers, you will be added to our whatsapp group for bloggers which is a plac you wanna be for real.
    Through that, you will be able to communicate with other bloggers and ourselves from time to time and this has no expiry date.
    Lols. We wanna see more successful bloggers like Linda Ikeji in Nigeria and we will keep going until we are able to produce some simply because we can!

Other things you should know
    • There is no special treatment for anyone as we have any form of corruption here on Jackobian
    • Your adverts will be shown on top of every page on Jackobian and the position can change to sidebar or anywhere else that's better in the future.
    • You can win twice in a row.. if you are lucky!
    • We want to go beyond, memeber and admin relationship to friends
    • Adverts will start running on Sundays when new winners are announce
    • You can start submitting your reviews now and get assistance ASAP
    • All reviews should have a link back to Jackobian to be considered genuine and complete. One minimum and more if needed
    • Reviews are not to be deleted after the completion of ads term on Jackobian. Consider it a token you are giving our community.
    • We are sure to succeed because God is with us!
    Now, let the games begin!

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Jackobian Blogger Week Forum Date
    Interested In Being A Jackobian Tech Blogger,hop In Here Jackobian News (Official) Jul 17, 2017
    Official Golden Opportunity For Interested Members Of Jackobian To Become Jackobian Blogger Jackobian News (Official) May 25, 2017
    Official Content Sharing On Jackobian - Guide For Bloggers Jackobian News (Official) May 12, 2017
    Official 10 Valuable Ways You Can Use Jackobian Better And Effectively Jackobian News (Official) Jul 28, 2017
    Official Jackobian Hits 33,000! (village Meeting) Jackobian News (Official) Jul 8, 2017

3. jams

jams Well Known Mod

Featured Threads:
    Wow, Loving this. Blogging Blogger shows up, here is great for you right in the twinkle of your eye.

Prezzy likes this.
  4. cyberhope

cyberhope Upcoming

wow...that's kind of you bro...indeed you are a blessing to jackobians..
    I will participatii ooo

Prezzy likes this.
  5. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

Featured Threads:
    Great opportunity for the upcoming bloggers to embrace this...

6. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    they are nothing less on this part and i trust we will emerge with some great bloggers few months from now.
    It's possible and i have seen it. We are still waiting for the first person to lead the way for others!

7. Jenero200

Jenero200 Well Known Mod

Featured Threads:
  8. phyzyprogrammer

phyzyprogrammer Well Known Mod

Featured Threads:
    bro i already created an email pop up of jackobian on my blog!
    hope am in?

Prezzy likes this.
  9. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    noone is left out bro.
    just follow the instructions and you will be good.

but last time i checked, you wanna be a developer and not a blogger. Change of mind?

phyzyprogrammer likes this.
  10. phyzyprogrammer

phyzyprogrammer Well Known Mod

Featured Threads:
    yea so am done with the infos below already bro so am expecting my payments...
    and also am a hustler anything thats gonna pay me am in bro, just forget programmer for now and lets deal lolz :lol::lol::lol:

Prezzy likes this.
  11. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    not a problem at all.
    follow the instructions please.

when you are done with the review, share the link here so we can get started right away

phyzyprogrammer likes this.
  12. Abasiofiok Bassey

Abasiofiok Bassey Forum elite moose Mod

Featured Threads:
    Good one bro.. This idea will go a long way in strengthening the jackobian community

phyzyprogrammer and Prezzy like this.
  13. Achuks

Achuks Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    Just observing

phyzyprogrammer and Prezzy like this.
  14. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    you can do better.

Achuks and phyzyprogrammer like this.
  15. Achuks

Achuks Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    How sir?

Prezzy likes this.
  16. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    You can participate and be our first blogger on Jackobian to win this. Then we will start working with you directly

17. Systems

Systems Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    I started a PC blog not quite long. I rarely post due to outside... So, I have to do a review of jackobian website on my blog? I mean, it's a new blog with little traffic, but I kinda like yoir deal. So, how do I review a forum on my PC blog? I will review the whole Jackobian or just a section?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    D-termined and Prezzy like this.
  18. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    We don't have any problems with that.
    And yes, you need to do your review on your blog then post the blog review here.

I hope you understand better?

D-termined likes this.
  19. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    The review is what's needed bro. It's the basis of our relationship with you

Let me know when you are done with it.
    Thanks

20. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Quite simple.

You have been on jackobian.com for a while now. Take a look around if you wish and get yourself acquainted with the environment then do your own review. Just write what you think (YOU ARE A BLOGGER REMEMBER!)

It can be as short as 2-3 paragraphs. No problem.
    Don't forget a proper link to the Jackobian homepage as the requirements stated. And when you are done, Comment with the link of the review here.

We will take it from there.

21. joeg fred

joeg fred Jackobian

Attached Files:

22. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
  23. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Hi pal. I've gone through your post and it meets our criteria! So, you'll be the first winner :)
    I mean, you are the first winner :tumbsup:

Your ads will be up soon. And can be spotted at the top of the page.
    I sincerely hope we leave you much better than we met you as a Jackobian Blogger!

Leave your phone number below please.

D-termined likes this.
  24. cyberhope

cyberhope Upcoming

Prezzy likes this.
  25. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    @joeg fred your ad is up!

Screenshot_2017-08-03-20-14-35.png-Jackobian Blogger Of The Week! Helping Create The Next Generation Of Linda Ikeji(s)

There's one more space for a Jackobian blogger this week who can claim that spot at the top.
    Let's see who gets it first...

Meanwhile, leave a message when you come online so we can proceed to the next things.

26. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Well deserved. A spot left though.

cyberhope likes this.
  27. joeg fred

joeg fred Jackobian

Thanks soo much.. 08148842612
    thats my cell. Whatsapp and calls. Waiting to hear from you.
    thanks again...

28. Systems

Systems Upcoming

Featured Threads:
  29. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Just seeing this.

30. joeg fred

joeg fred Jackobian

Aiit. Awaiting whats next.
    n abt the tech blogger space - im interested

Prezzy likes this.
  31. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Seen pal. Honestly you have the best review so far!

However the question is... How do you fit in now.?
    New week starts by Sunday and this is Saturday so will your ads run for just 2 hours?

Lols. I have an idea anyways.
    Meanwhile drop your digits. Whatsapp please