Official Jackobian Ads Info (beta)

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by Prezzy, Oct 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hello Jackobians, this thread will provide you with basic information about advertising on our Platform.

Note: Jackobian ads is still in Beta stage.
    By Beta stage, i mean, we are still developing a way to make it easier to operate from advertisers' end.
    This also involves automated payments for your ads and you won't need to call anyone to advertise on Jackobian

But right now, you can put up your ads in different positions by contacting me.

You can reach me with
    Phone: 07037238225
    Email:
    or

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
    Peterosunkoya likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Jackobian Ads Info Forum Date
    Official Jackobian App Has 100 Downloads & 4.8/5 Review! Jackobian News (Official) May 28, 2017
    Jackobian Ads To Return Soon With A Unique Package For Jkins! Jackobian News (Official) Aug 4, 2016
    Official Will You Come Work With Us @ Jackobian Head Office? Jackobian News (Official) Jan 4, 2018
    Official Contribute Here: Help Jackobian Grow Better In 2018 Jackobian News (Official) Dec 26, 2017
    Official Happy Christmas Jackobians! Christ Is 2018 Years Today!!! Jackobian News (Official) Dec 25, 2017

3. olymptrader

olymptrader Jackobian

how much does it cost to advertise in your forum?
    write the answer to this address.
    I have for you an introductory offer

4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hi dear
    . Kindly call 07037238225
    Thanks

5. thesoftking

thesoftking Jackobian

i wana know details about advertising, pls mail me details: rifat@thesoftking.com or MSG me on whatsapp: +8801716441700

Prezzy likes this.
  6. john4200

john4200 Jackobian

Nice thread

7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

you are welcome

8. Peterosunkoya

Peterosunkoya Jackobian

jackobian.com/peterosunkoya@DCMA.COM/FB/AISHAT...

9. Peterosunkoya

Peterosunkoya Jackobian

forsterfunds.com/gabriel

10. NEYOOH

NEYOOH Upcoming

@Prezzy, I inbox ur mail.....Please, ...Kindly reply me

Prezzy likes this.
  11. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

ok

12. AllenS

AllenS Rookie!!!

How much does it cost to advertise here???

13. Onyiluvg

Onyiluvg Jackobian

LAVITA RICA sure zone
    Are you a stay at home mum? Or a man who recently lost his job or your salary is barely taking care of your family? Are you a student trying to survive in school and would need an extra help financially? Are you Living from paycheck to paycheck? Always broke by middle of the month and waiting for salary everytime? I congratulate you today, because this opportunity will change your life for the better forever!https: follow this link to learn more. //chat.whatsapp.com/16o29UlPThmCksUwWfmQj8
    WhatsApp Group Invite TO LAVITA-RICA INTERNATIONAL*

Lavita rica is a multilevel networking company launched in Nigeria January 2017 and duely registered under d corporate affairs comission of Republic of Nigeria.

Aim is to eradicate poverty and change the lives of Nigerians that want to make it big from online networking business

*How do i become a member?*
    A one time investment of N10,000 is what you need
    *multiple accounts are allowed if you want to earn into multiple place. Single account
    In single account refer 3 pple under u that will earn you back your 10k and take you to level1

This is what you benefit from Lavita rica and how u get it paid into ur bank accout

FEEDER STAGE:
    You

3k 3k 3k

In this level any one that registers under you attracts 3,000 in account. 3 people under you takes u to level 1. u earn 9,000 plus step out bonus of 1,000
    Total= N10,000

*STAGE 1*
    DONOR
    You
    1st
    / | \
    / | \ / | \ / | \
    3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3rd

In this stage, as 3 people register under each of ur first generation u earn 5k. Once d 3 under u(1st generation) gets 3 each under dem, u earn 15,000. u now have 9 members in ur 2nd generation
    Then as the 9 gets 3 each under dem, u earn N8,000 from each of the 9.
    Total = 87,000
    Then your rank changes to stage 2 with a pop up message for you to choose any of the incentives

Microwave, Rechargeable fan, Blender, Andriod phone and power bank

*STAGE 2*
    COMPANION
    You
    1st
    / | \
    2nd

As your first and 2nd generation(12 people) joins you in stage 1, u earn from each and enters dis stage

Total Payout:
    N246,000
    Incentives: (Pick one)
    Refrigerator, 3.5kva generator, Tablet, washing machine or cash equivalent of $250

*STAGE 3*
    TRAILBLAZER
    You
    1st
    / | \
    2nd

As your first and 2nd generation(12 people) joins you in stage2, u earn from each and enter this stage

Total Payout:
    N630,000

Incentives: (Pick one)
    Laptop, 32"inches LCD tv, Health insurance or $750,000

*STAGE 4*
    FUNDRAISER
    You
    1st
    / | \
    2nd

As your first and 2nd generation(12 people) joins you in stage 3 u earn from each and enter this stage

Total Payout:
    N3.72m

Free trip to US all expenses paid by the company or cash equivalent of $5,000

*STAGE 5*
    HUMANITARIAN
    You
    1st
    / | \
    2nd

As your first and 2nd generation(12 people) joins you stage 4, u earn from each and enter this stage

Total Payout:
    N12million niara

A brand new toyota *Venza* or cash equivalent of $35,000

*STAGE 6*
    PHILANTHROPIST
    You
    1st
    / | \
    2nd

As your first and 2nd generation(12 people) joins you stage 5, u earn from each then u enter this stage

Total Payout:
    N91.8million niara

A brand new SUV or cash equivalent of $60,000 and $90,000 respectively

*Is this not awesome?*

Withdrawals are made directly to your bank accounts and will be credited within 24-48hrs

Visit us at LVR - LA VITA RICCA International