IT ***LOOKS LIKE*** THE COMMUNITY IS BACK!/!WINKS!
IF YOU SPOT ANY PROBLEMS IN THE FORUMS, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REPORT

Official Jackobian Ads Info (beta)

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by Prezzy, Oct 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hello Jackobians, this thread will provide you with basic information about advertising on our Platform.

Note: Jackobian ads is still in Beta stage.
    By Beta stage, i mean, we are still developing a way to make it easier to operate from advertisers' end.
    This also involves automated payments for your ads and you won't need to call anyone to advertise on Jackobian

But right now, you can put up your ads in different positions by contacting me.

You can reach me with
    Phone: 07037238225
    Email: preciousmmeso5@gmail.com

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Jackobian Ads Info Forum Date
    Official Jackobian App Has 100 Downloads & 4.8/5 Review! Jackobian News (Official) May 28, 2017
    Jackobian Ads To Return Soon With A Unique Package For Jkins! Jackobian News (Official) Aug 4, 2016
    Hot Jackobian New Telegram Group Activated For All Latest Tweaks, Freebies And More | Get In Now Jackobian News (Official) Oct 7, 2017
    Hot Enter Here And Win Free Airtime If You Are A Rookie On Jackobian Jackobian News (Official) Sep 15, 2017
    Official Season 1: Become The Next Face Of Jackobian And Win Award, Freebies For Yourself Jackobian News (Official) Sep 4, 2017

3. olymptrader

olymptrader Rookie!!!

how much does it cost to advertise in your forum?
    write the answer to this address.
    I have for you an introductory offer

4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hi dear
    . Kindly call 07037238225
    Thanks

5. thesoftking

thesoftking Jackobian

i wana know details about advertising, pls mail me details: rifat@thesoftking.com or MSG me on whatsapp: +8801716441700

Prezzy likes this.