Can't find the Latest Ponzi Sites on the Homepage? - Click Here to See the Ponzi Forum & the Newest Being Launched!
Ponzi vs Crypto! - Read this to Know where you should Put your Money
Cryptocurrency Investments - Ever wondered what Cryptocurrency Investment stands for? Click here to Learn
Improve - Help make our forum Better and Earn Bitcoins doing that - Learn More here
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Its Real! Get 3.6% Of Ur Bitcoin Investment Daily... Forever....

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Mikenewsun, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Mikenewsun

Mikenewsun Jackobian

40%
    I came across this site recently. I researched it before I decided to invest in it. It a hyip though, but u can give a trial. Its gives a daily return of 3.6% or 0.15% per hour on your investment. U can invest as low as 0.001btc and get 3.6% forever.
    BitCoin Laboratory

It started last December and there are testimonies about it. Join today to claim ur share.
    BitCoin Laboratory

2. Mikenewsun

Mikenewsun Jackobian

40%
  3. Mikenewsun

Mikenewsun Jackobian

40%
    Join now. Its still paying!!!

4. Mikenewsun

Mikenewsun Jackobian

40%
    Join now. Its still paying!!!

5. Mikenewsun

Mikenewsun Jackobian

40%
    Guys that have registered, could you pls share your testimonies? Others,kindly register. Its still paying

. U can invest as low as 0.001btc and get 3.6% forever.
    BitCoin Laboratory

6. Mikenewsun

Mikenewsun Jackobian

40%
    I just claimed another earning. A trial will convince you

7. donald

donald Jackobian

40%
Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy