1. True we can't do it only, but with your efforts Jackobians we definitely can Yeah, let's all get involved
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Friend! You are not yet a Registered member of our forum. C'mon! what are you waiting for??? Click Here Now to Register and Start Enjoying the Full Features of Jackobian. Trust me,it's AWESOME!
  3. Hi Guest, it's Prezzy *winks* Do you Know you can get Free Bitcoins Daily by working with us here on Jackobian.com? Click here To Learn How to get up to $30 Free Monthly
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Yes, Jackobian is a Vision that powers out Community, Jackobian.com! To learn more about who we are, why we exist and what we do, please Click here to read the Revelation of the Jackobian Vision
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Everyday, while we Rap during Crypto Rap(7-11 PM), we give out Free Bitcoins! During the RAP, we teach and Discuss. Click here To Learn more About the Crypto RAP & How to Earn Free Bitcoins on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Ever wanted to stay connected to jackobian without a browser? click here and download the jackobian mobile App
    Dismiss Notice

Its Real! Get 3.6% Of Ur Bitcoin Investment Daily... Forever....

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Mikenewsun, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Mikenewsun

Mikenewsun Jackobian

I came across this site recently. I researched it before I decided to invest in it. It a hyip though, but u can give a trial. Its gives a daily return of 3.6% or 0.15% per hour on your investment. U can invest as low as 0.001btc and get 3.6% forever.
    BitCoin Laboratory

It started last December and there are testimonies about it. Join today to claim ur share.
    BitCoin Laboratory

2. Loading...