It's Not Easy To Be A Christian In Nigeria, "you Need Help From The Holy Spirit"

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Prezzy, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Protector

Featured Threads:
    If you have been a Christian for a while and you wanna remain true to yourself with your faith, then you will agree with me that this country is programmed to supply Christians at every point with opportunities to go beyond what the Christian faith supports.

AM sure you have heard people say stuff like...
    Leave Bible apart, this is business!
    Leave Christianity aside, let me deal with this man!
    Christianity has nothing to do with this very matter.

Well, they all know it's a lie as the life of a Christian is meant to be visible in everything he/she does.
    AS a Christian myself and one that has decided to stay true to my faith NOT RELIGION i face the very same temptations that everyone else faces and sometimes worse due to the nature of what i do.

In all of this, one thing stands out.
    It will always be tough TO BE A CHRISTIAN especially when you could easily scale through as a normal person but You will always be happy because you know you have done what pleases our father in Heaven and he will reward you for that.

So..

No fight even if you are Hit first... as a Christian:rolleyes:
    No cursing even when you are abused... as a Christian:rolleyes:
    No anger and strife or hatred even when you think you are meant to be... as a Christian!:rolleyes:

It's not easy but JESUS DID IT and he believes we can do the same that's why he borrowed us his name as a constant reminder of whom we are meant to be like!

A good way to make decisions better is to ask the question...

If you can always ask the Holy spirit who's always around Christians, You won't have much problems walking through these temptations.
    The point is.
    Remain blessed and be Christ-like in 2017:rolleyes:

and for the notice... don't ask if am an Evangelist abeg cos we all are:p

2. Loading...

3. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    @Gad @D-termined @sango ilorin
    come read and invite someone else to read who's a Christian to help spread the word.

Remember, it's our duty to do that

4. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

Featured Threads:
    wow this is nicely written!!! i agreed with you that to be a true christian, you always need the holy spirit...

that is what some Nigerians failed to understand, they think going to churches only guide them not to commit wrong doer..

All this can best be solved by studying bible daily for more guidance...

Greatman likes this.
  5. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    FACT!!!

Most Christians don't read their bible daily. they take it for granted and it is not surprising.
    the laws of the Old testament mostly don't apply again so we can do as we wish but that's wrong.

In the Bible lies the root of our faith and the very word of God in the very same words as he spoke them.
    Read it daily and it becomes much easier to be a Christian in this country, Nigeria

D-termined likes this.
  6. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    yeah, you are not allowed to hate Buhari or anyone:rolleyes:

7. sango ilorin

sango ilorin GrandMaster Mod

Featured Threads:
    FUNNY AS IT SOUND......BUT JUST THE PLAIN TRUTH

8. sango ilorin

Featured Threads:
    I THINK THIS IS ANOTHER MESSAGE UP THERE FOR ME........I NEED TO WORK ON MYSELF FAST, BEFORE IT GET TOO LATE.

THANKS FOR SHARING.....AN EYE OPENER TO THE CHRISTIAN "NOT JUST BECAUSE ITS TOUGHER TO DO.....BUT, BECAUSE WE CAN DO IT. WITH GOD HELP.

HOW DID THIS DUDE KNOW AM A CHRISTian? @Prezzy.......I GUESS SOMEBODY IS SPYING ME.:cool:

FOR THIS.....It's not easy but JESUS DID IT and he believes we can do the same that's why he borrowed us his name as a constant reminder of whom we are meant to be like!

MY QUESTION IS:
    WHO CAN BE LIKE THIS MAN CALLED 'JESUS' IN THIS EARTH?:(

Prezzy likes this.
  9. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    I don't like him much either buddy but I can't hate him too.

Just don't let it slid into hatred.

10. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    All Christians by the power of the Holy Spirit can... Seems you don't even understand bro.

You can be like him, and you are being reminded so everything someone calls you a CHRISTIAN

11. sango ilorin

Featured Threads:
    TO BE LIKE HIM?......YOU MUST BE THE SECOND jESUS THEN........(Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us. IN A NUT SHELL, EVERY ONE WITH HIS/HER OWN GIFT..........JESUS GIFT IS QUIET DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I CAN HANDLE.